All of the "cool kids" are now at LKSM

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



3D Face Analysis wrote:And the true incels remain at SlutHate.


Define "cool kids" because I've been saying it since the dawn of time that LKSM fags are nothing but wannabe normies, cucks, fags, fakecels, volcels, females, "slayers", old people who think they're hip, and butthurt moral fags. SlutHate rules because we're the only REAL incels who are badasses and don't need to act or be edgy to be "cool"
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:
Define "cool kids" because I've been saying it since the dawn of time that LKSM fags are nothing but wannabe normies, cucks, fags, fakecels, volcels, females, "slayers", old people who think they're hip, and butthurt moral fags. SlutHate rules because we're the only REAL incels who are badasses and don't need to act or be edgy to be "cool"


Women respect LKSM posters more than SH posters. LKSM posters only pretend to be misogynists to be funny, to mock the actual misogynists, and to impress the females on the website.

LKSM posters are "cooler" because women like them more for their personality ("LKSM posters are funny when they mock misogynists").

Lol what personality? They're just a pack of drone clones that all act the same. Glad they banned me even though I never once posted a thread or comment there. As soon as I heard about the two post-PUAHate forums, I made accounts on both and I never liked LKSM. For some reason, my heart and mind told me to stay here, and I made the right choice. Also, fuck 'em. They also dislike the lord and savior himself, ER.



copers and gymcels
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are



The amount of fakecels there is staggering, as it has been said before the only REAL incels,: people with quantifiable physical flaws or with severe mental disorders remain here. Browsing that site only makes me rage.

Rubbish.


I Opry son of Gandy saw fit to personally post here, that alone should validate your existence, lookism is nothing but a bunch of frauds under the guise of an incel, wolves in sheeps clothing.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

I am just so glad more people are waking up and agreeing with my views on the LKSM page and the users there

Fuck Cuckism, they even have female mods... JUST... LMAO!
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Image
Image
Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:Fuck Cuckism, they even have female mods... JUST... LMAO!


Many boards, even boards that are 99% male, have female mods. e.g. love-shy.com.


love-shy is the most cucked incel forum. They're docile and not savages like us.
I would never give a female mod powers

SuperIncel93 wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:
Many boards, even boards that are 99% male, have female mods. e.g. love-shy.com.


love-shy is the most cucked incel forum. They're docile and not savages like us.
I would never give a female mod powers


Legit.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:
Define "cool kids" because I've been saying it since the dawn of time that LKSM fags are nothing but wannabe normies, cucks, fags, fakecels, volcels, females, "slayers", old people who think they're hip, and butthurt moral fags. SlutHate rules because we're the only REAL incels who are badasses and don't need to act or be edgy to be "cool"


Women respect LKSM posters more than SH posters. LKSM posters only pretend to be misogynists to be funny, to mock the actual misogynists, and to impress the females on the website.

LKSM posters are "cooler" because women like them more for their personality ("LKSM posters are funny when they mock misogynists").

those "females" are tyger paying for legit female tag accounts
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 92 guests