Dating experiment as autistic Chico

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fuuuuaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk no matter what you say, you still get pussy if you look like a Chad :x :x :x :x
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
:pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :evil: :evil: :evil:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Image



Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I will add this in a future video on looks mattering. My next video is going to be taking a stab at ANTIFA and SJWs and Islam.


Noice. And one thing I like about Islam is how women are beneath men and have to be loyal and not be degenerate

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I will add this in a future video on looks mattering. My next video is going to be taking a stab at ANTIFA and SJWs and Islam.


Noice. And one thing I like about Islam is how women are beneath men and have to be loyal and not be degenerate


That is how it is for nearly all religions. Except Christianity became a pussified liberal new age "we all equal" type religion. Hinduism also has strict control over sex life even in marriage in its fundmentalist types.

Jewish religion is one of the blood which makes it different than all other religions except neo nazi ones. Jews are allowed to say all goyim are our slaves but if a white says it is morally wrong.

Islam is fairly primitive still and I dont think it is that incel friendly. In Islam polygamy is allowed. Now Chad Camelcock gets to horde as many bitches as he wants whikw the rest of us have to strap on bombs anf jihad ourselves



Oy vey!
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:
Noice. And one thing I like about Islam is how women are beneath men and have to be loyal and not be degenerate


That is how it is for nearly all religions. Except Christianity became a pussified liberal new age "we all equal" type religion. Hinduism also has strict control over sex life even in marriage in its fundmentalist types.

Jewish religion is one of the blood which makes it different than all other religions except neo nazi ones. Jews are allowed to say all goyim are our slaves but if a white says it is morally wrong.

Islam is fairly primitive still and I dont think it is that incel friendly. In Islam polygamy is allowed. Now Chad Camelcock gets to horde as many bitches as he wants whikw the rest of us have to strap on bombs anf jihad ourselves


Fuark! What about Mormonism?
C-ch-church girl is mormon :$
Check the topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1037310

I heard they are pretty virginal but you know some of them think God turns a blind eye to a blowjob or anal.

:lol:

You would probably be better off getting a traditional religious girl. However, that opens a new can of worms I'm sure you realize. Especially since Mormonism is almost cult-ish.



Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I heard they are pretty virginal but you know some of them think God turns a blind eye to a blowjob or anal.

:lol:

You would probably be better off getting a traditional religious girl. However, that opens a new can of worms I'm sure you realize. Especially since Mormonism is almost cult-ish.


Hell if church girl gave me a blowjob or let me do anal then I'm fine with that lmao fuck it :lol:
And by the traditional religious female do you mean Christian or maybe Catholic?
It's gonna be hard to get with one considering I'm a non-believer.

yeah if you want to bang a girl below your looks level you can act autistic. However, if you want to bang hotter girls you have to act normal since hotter girls have more options. That girl is a 5 while Chico is an 8.5

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I heard they are pretty virginal but you know some of them think God turns a blind eye to a blowjob or anal.

:lol:

You would probably be better off getting a traditional religious girl. However, that opens a new can of worms I'm sure you realize. Especially since Mormonism is almost cult-ish.


Hell if church girl gave me a blowjob or let me do anal then I'm fine with that lmao fuck it :lol:
And by the traditional religious female do you mean Christian or maybe Catholic?
It's gonna be hard to get with one considering I'm a non-believer.


Just lie and pretend. May have to sit through church service early in the morning though I guess.

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:
Hell if church girl gave me a blowjob or let me do anal then I'm fine with that lmao fuck it :lol:
And by the traditional religious female do you mean Christian or maybe Catholic?
It's gonna be hard to get with one considering I'm a non-believer.


Just lie and pretend. May have to sit through church service early in the morning though I guess.


Wha-- pretend my whole life? nah son I can't do that. I hope there could be more female non-believers who weren't harlots and degenerates or just religious females who would be open to dating heathens :(

Lachowski is supreme Genetics. Wouldnt matter if he was born as a wheelchaired retard , he would still have hot nurses sucking his Dick
.

New2Aesthetics wrote:Lachowski is supreme Genetics. Wouldnt matter if he was born as a wheelchaired retard , he would still have hot nurses sucking his Dick
.


Image

He looks like a 12 year old school-girl and she looks barely human in my opinion. But either way, I've found if I'm talking to ugly girls it's better to act shy and awkward because it makes them think they have a chance to get with you, and thus makes them more attracted. Girls will always go for the hottest guys they think they have a very good chance with.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 100 guests