Tinder girl requested I choke her and slap her face

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I matched with a girl on tinder yesterday, first message I asked her to go out for drinks and she said her housemates are out so I should drink at hers

Got there and she was quite chilled, 5'4 chubby blonde with piercings and tats.
She was an artsy type and does drugs, from a middle class family and area.
It took me a while to get comfortable but I kissed her eventually then she gave me a really good blowjob, I rubbed her clit for a bit coz she said she was on her period and had the tampon in but after a while we decided to fuck anyway and thankfully there was no blood.

I lasted a decent length of time when fucking her, couldn't go balls deep coz she was relatively tight. I pulled her hair and slapped her ass like I do with every girl but then she told me to choke her and repeatedly told me to slap her face. I hit her pretty hard each time and got a thrill out of it. She told me about 4 times in the space of a minute to call her a dirty little slut/whore and I complied.

After sex she was showing me her sex toys and I started using a roller thing on her body which gives the sensation of nails scraping into your skin.

After that we had a long discussion about social class and I threw some aspie theories at her and she had some decent input. She said she was thinking of getting a nose job because of the convex bump on her nose, she said she got it from the French side of her family. She also knew what an underbite was and I told her I'm planning on jaw surgery to fix it.

She made it pretty clear she wants to meet again.
I'll keep her on the books for when I want to rough a slut up again

Normie
"be goodlooking, act normal"

gymcel crew
daygame crew
looksmaxing crew
ED crew

Get the fuck back to lookism you cuck
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

whatever you say buddy boy
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

Cuckism
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

FUCKEN NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT OOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice