What happens when you get married in a sexually free society

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

" I have been with my husband between dating and marriage for nearly nine years. I was 21 when we first started dating. I had a habit of going between complete assholes and nice guys I wasn't really into. I chose the latter for my husband. I have never truly been physically attracted to him. I ignored this and pursued marriage for the safety factor. My eye wandered even when we were dating. I even called a guy (sorta drunk) early in our relationship, admitting I had a crush on him. I ignored every sign that I just wasn't into him. I wanted to be married so badly, I put all my energy in that, even though I hesitated even when he proposed. Fast forward to right before the wedding, I ended up messing around with a friend of a friend and then just pretended it didn't happen and went through with the wedding. "
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

This is why you GOT to be sexually attractive to your female partner. If not, and she just settles for you, then she will eventually cheat on you with a better looking guy. If she ain't physically/sexually attracted to you then don't marry her and, in fact, drop that bish. Also, marriage is a scam nowadays so never marry unless you live out of the US, Canada, Australia/New Zealand, and Europe.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Ubiquiphile wrote:This is why you GOT to be sexually attractive to your female partner. If not, and she just settles for you, then she will eventually cheat on you with a better looking guy. If she ain't physically/sexually attracted to you then don't marry her and, in fact, drop that bish. Also, marriage is a scam nowadays so never marry unless you live out of the US, Canada, Australia/New Zealand, and Europe.

+33

Ubiquiphile wrote:This is why you GOT to be sexually attractive to your female partner. If not, and she just settles for you, then she will eventually cheat on you with a better looking guy. If she ain't physically/sexually attracted to you then don't marry her and, in fact, drop that bish. Also, marriage is a scam nowadays so never marry unless you live out of the US, Canada, Australia/New Zealand, and Europe.

Legit! If you ain't fuckbuddy material, she ain't marriage material. No exceptions. Female settling (and lying about it) is why the dating game is such a mess - high divorce rates, cheating, sexless marriages, demanding behavior, game playing, resentment toward their boyfriends/husbands, bad dating advice, etc, etc....ALL these things can be traced back to ONE single problem - women settling for men they're not sexually attracted to, then trying to pass this off as "love".
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:

Legit! If you ain't fuckbuddy material, she ain't marriage material. No exceptions. Female settling (and lying about it) is why the dating game is such a mess - high divorce rates, cheating, sexless marriages, demanding behavior, game playing, resentment toward their boyfriends/husbands, bad dating advice, etc, etc....ALL these things can be traced back to ONE single problem - women settling for men they're not sexually attracted to, then trying to pass this off as "love".

That should be a Golden Rule.

Feminism is about making all male-female interaction completely female-centric. if you open your eyes there is a phenomenal amount of hostility towards male heterosexuality.

•Look at rape - now being redefined as consensual drunken hookups, regretted encounters, sex with men pretending to be what they are not (i.e. not high status). Marital rape is now a thing as well; marriage apparently no longer implies consent. Maybe she met you in the dark of a club, but on awakening to florescent lights, your subhumaness is more apparent. - She thought she had sex with a 7.5, but your a disgusting creepy 5. even though she's a 5 herself.

•Look at the removal of due process from allegations of sex crimes where the alleged offender is a Man.

•Look at marriage and divorce. Feminists are dead set against family court reform.

•Look at the result of sex - children. The NOW lobbies strenuously against any reform of custody laws.

•Look at the French trying to enact street harassment laws

* Look at the UK that has now made standing up to women bullying you as a misogynist Hate Crime - in traditional places men go to pick up single women! https://northyorkshire.police.uk/what-w ... ate-crime/

Where is there law on misandry, Incidentally? THERE IS NONE!

•Look at workplace "harassment" laws, as well as trickling down to student accommodation that keep men in perpetual jeopardy. Look at quotas as well. If a male Student is good looking, women literally line up at his dorm room to be used as cum buckets by chads at every campus. Only unattractive, less masculine or unpopular men are shamed for their sexuality.

•Look at laws about manspreading, catcalling and the male gaze.

•Look at laws forcing male-only spaces to admit women. They boy fucking scouts, for Christ's sake! What part of "boy" do they not understand? Female only spaces are fine, however.

• Look at paedohysteria and the rebranding of a normal attraction (adolescent females) into something sick like toddler molestation.

* Look at the pot kettle black double standards in looks. While women are praised for rejecting fat men, skinny men, unathletic men, small boned-looking men, men are chastised for rejecting disgusting pigbucket obese women, or blue-haired bull dykes. It seems that women can dish out rejection but they can't handle it themselves.

I could go on and on but it boils down to this:
Feminism is an effort to regulate all interactions between men and women that favor women.

Ironically, this is about the use of state power. Men with guns. I look forward to the day that police begin to exercise their discretion; probably never happen until quotas are removed from the police force, though. Women make terrible beat cops, so they get kicked upstairs.

Islam has a solution:just dont allow women who date who they want and marry early.

Paradigm Shift wrote:

Let's say they are sexually attracted to them, even that will wear off after awhile. Fucking Brad Pitt got divorced. There's no point of marriage period, all it is is the delusional fantasy of an infinite pussy to fuck every day. It is a losing deal for men no matter which way you look at it, the declining number of men who actually want to marry despite the pussy bubble being at the highest point it's ever been, should be a sign that it's not a smart thing to jump in to.

But as to your point that you should marry a fuckbuddy, that's probably not the best idea, most stable marriages are based off personalities and finance rather than raw attraction which wears off after a few months.

nada para fazer wrote:Marriage is not a good idea, I don't know why people still do it
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

This only applies to you if you look pathetic,creepy or like a cuck.you don't have to be a mm just don't have a cuck phenotype.

If you don't give your wife a good beating, she'll cuck you.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:If you don't give your wife a good beating, she'll cuck you.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:If you don't give your wife a good beating, she'll cuck you.

I hope you die alone

nada para fazer wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Image

I hope you die alone

I'm going to die right after I go to Portugal and find you and fuck you and murder both of us :twisted:
jk of course lol

SuperIncel93 wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:
I hope you die alone

I'm going to die right after I go to Portugal and find you and fuck you and murder both of us :twisted:
jk of course lol

Isnt murder me good enough?? Why fuck that's unnecessary

nada para fazer wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:
jk of course lol

What? Lol! So just murder you and no fucking? Lol! I said I was joking lmao damn Patricia :lol:

SuperIncel93 wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:

What? Lol! So just murder you and no fucking? Lol! I said I was joking lmao damn Patricia :lol:

I know u were joking but everyone says stuff like rapping and then killing, why not just kill? Is the rapping really necessary?

nada para fazer wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

I know u were joking but everyone says stuff like rapping and then killing, why not just kill? Is the rapping really necessary?

One mistake ER did was he died a virgin. Dude shoulda raped/fucked someone and then kill people, then kill himself so he wouldn't have died a virgin.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:

One mistake ER did was he died a virgin. Dude shoulda raped/fucked someone and then kill people, then kill himself so he wouldn't have died a virgin.

He was too shrimpy to do that, an average girl could have overpowered him. He also wanted the love of a girl, have you ever even watched any of his videos? He could have gotten a prostitute and done it legally ffs

ERcel wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

He was too shrimpy to do that, an average girl could have overpowered him. He also wanted the love of a girl, have you ever even watched any of his videos? He could have gotten a prostitute and done it legally ffs

He clearly stated in his manifesto that he didn't want a prostitute because it would be short-lived and fake. He wanted genuine love and attraction like most Incels here do.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice