Hot girls who date ugly guys should be shamed!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

They should be called out for the gold diggers and settling pieces of shit they really are. The myth that "looks aren't important" is what enables women of poor character to prey on beta males and sell them a fake illusion of "love". If men knew women were just as visual as guys, they wouldn't be so eager to play out of their league.
Last edited by Paradigm Shift on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Legit
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Very true.

The benefits though... those girls will be easier to hook up with because you know they're not satisfied that way, provided you can get to top tier looks yourself, befriend them and get them drunk; also with no strings attached; or befriend the rich ugly guy first and get to them that way.

The guy who smashed Kim Dot Com's wife is my biggest inspiration in life for this. He befriended the fat rich fuck "Kim Dot Com", who then gave him a job playing video games with him in his giant mansion. While playing video games for his job in a giant mansion... He then started smashing Kim dot com's supermodel wife (who in my opinion is crazy hot), all the time. After Kim Dot Com started having money problems she left him for the poor play boy she was smashing on the side.

Also knowing this enables you to slay an infinite number of girls after you get rich, rather than settling with some girl that will be plotting to poison you, divorce rape you, cheat on you, rob you, or use you in some other way, all the time... playing their same game, where you pretend you've fallen for each of their "personalities" just as they pretend looks and money don't matter to them.

Just my opinion... that if you can see the code of the matrix... how things really work... it gives power.

Paradigm Shift wrote:They should be called out for the gold diggers and settling pieces of shit they really are. The myth that "looks aren't important" is what enables women of poor character to prey on beta males and sell them a fake illusion of "love". If men knew women were just as visual as guys, they wouldn't be so eager to play out of their league.

What kinda retarded logic is this?

You want beautiful women yourself, even if your ugly, but then say beautiful women should not sleep with ugly men. Lol

BabyFace wrote:The guy who smashed Kim Dot Com's wife is my biggest inspiration in life for this. He befriended the fat rich fuck "Kim Dot Com", who then gave him a job playing video games with him in his giant mansion. While playing video games for his job in a giant mansion... He then started smashing Kim dot com's supermodel wife (who in my opinion is crazy hot), all the time. After Kim Dot Com started having money problems she left him for the poor play boy she was smashing on the side.

A chad who fucked a betas wife. What a hero.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Paradigm Shift wrote:They should be called out for the gold diggers and settling pieces of shit they really are. The myth that "looks aren't important" is what enables women of poor character to prey on beta males and sell them a fake illusion of "love". If men knew women were just as visual as guys, they wouldn't be so eager to play out of their league.

What kinda retarded logic is this?

You want beautiful women yourself, even if your ugly, but then say beautiful women should not sleep with ugly men. Lol

You're making assumptions. I believe people should stick to their own kind. If you're ugly, date ugly women. Stick to your own, or you're just gonna get taken advantage of.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice