Madonna's RP confession about fat ugly men

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"I had sex with someone who wasn't grossly obese but he was pretty overweight. It was the first and last time. I really liked this guy a lot. He was handsome but he was overweight. I wanted to be unbiased because I really liked him, but the only way I could fuck him was on top because he crushed me. I had to sit on him because his stomach was in the way. That must be what it's like to fuck a pregnant woman. They always say that women aren't into appearance as much as men are, but it's not true. I think women are just as moved by appearance, but they are willing to accept a situation where the man is less attractive because of the who earns the bread situation. There are so many women with the ugliest guys. I swear to God if they didn't have money, forget it. Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs. Deep down inside these women know, but they ain't gonna tell nobody." - Madonna, "Sex" (1992)

Those types of men have a significantly less chance of getting laid than your average lower class athletic Chad, who earns peanuts as a bartender at weekends and is a poor student.

Dont get me wrong. Status & Influence can trigger the 'good provider' instinct in women no doubt. But Strong Jawline, golden male body ratio, 10-12% bodyfat, good hairline and good posture arouses women more than status does.

Poor 6'2, 200lbs ripped Chad with tight game scores far more quality poon than ugly 5'7, 240lbs fat slob CEO.

But 6'2 chad has to fuck them in his grotty 1-room apartment which he can barely afford with the money he slaves 50 hours a week for. And it will all be over by the time he is 35, as thanks to his poor status, his diet and lifestyle destroy his toned physique and skin. He'll soon be fat, balding and 6'2, and all his fucking will be courtesy of his hambeast wife who is deteriorating even more quickly than he is.

Ugly 5'7 CEO will live till 100 thanks to his lux lifestyle, personal trainers, always having the finest food to eat and will still be fucking attractive young women if he wants, even though he will be paying for it. (But who cares as he can easily afford it). If he is smart he will pick up a golddigging 30-year-old trophy wife when he is 70. She will be thinking she just has to ride his ageing carcass for a few years before he snuffs it and then she will be set for life. But in reality he will go on for another 30 years, meaning she doesn't get her hands on it until she is 60 and well used-up herself, and realises she has paid for it with a lifetime of sexual servitude to a wrinkled old man.

"Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs."

I appreciate the honesty on looks. but goddamn does it make me fucking rage how women are so fucking susceptible to halo effect. just lmao. if you are ugly then you are morally inferior and worthless to them. women seem to believe this so inherently :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

lol meanwhile men bend over backwards to be nice to ugly women. just lol

GordonFreeman77 wrote:But 6'2 chad has to fuck them in his grotty 1-room apartment which he can barely afford with the money he slaves 50 hours a week for. And it will all be over by the time he is 35, as thanks to his poor status, his diet and lifestyle destroy his toned physique and skin. He'll soon be fat, balding and 6'2, and all his fucking will be courtesy of his hambeast wife who is deteriorating even more quickly than he is.

Ugly 5'7 CEO will live till 100 thanks to his lux lifestyle, personal trainers, always having the finest food to eat and will still be fucking attractive young women if he wants, even though he will be paying for it. (But who cares as he can easily afford it). If he is smart he will pick up a golddigging 30-year-old trophy wife when he is 70. She will be thinking she just has to ride his ageing carcass for a few years before he snuffs it and then she will be set for life. But in reality he will go on for another 30 years, meaning she doesn't get her hands on it until she is 60 and well used-up herself, and realises she has paid for it with a lifetime of sexual servitude to a wrinkled old man.

This.

Every chadlife is over all too soon, and the tendency these days is that you're either rich or poor with nothing in the middle.

Exodus wrote:"Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs."

I appreciate the honesty on looks. but goddamn does it make me fucking rage how women are so fucking susceptible to halo effect. just lmao. if you are ugly then you are morally inferior and worthless to them. women seem to believe this so inherently :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I mean, once a man comes to the same conclusion as Madonna here, she'd label him a misogynist. If a man were to say, "I'm bald and ugly, but who cares, I earn the money and as long as I have the money, these girls will suck my cock and I can grab them by the pussy", he's called a misogynist. Women are such foul and hypocritical creatures. They need all of their human rights removed.

Shaykh of Hate wrote:
Exodus wrote:"Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs."

I mean, once a man comes to the same conclusion as Madonna here, she'd label him a misogynist. If a man were to say, "I'm bald and ugly, but who cares, I earn the money and as long as I have the money, these girls will suck my cock and I can grab them by the pussy", he's called a misogynist. Women are such foul and hypocritical creatures. They need all of their human rights removed.

they probably think women are superior, especially to ugly men, and therefore "this disgusting ugly man doesn't deserve to touch beautiful women, fuck him!"

"...I think women are just as moved by appearance, but they are willing to accept a situation where the man is less attractive because of the who earns the bread situation. There are so many women with the ugliest guys. I swear to God if they didn't have money, forget it. Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs. Deep down inside these women know, but they ain't gonna tell nobody."

This is why I have zero respect for any woman who dates ugly guys. They're not "more mature" or "less shallow". They're whores. Period. If I find out any of her ex boyfriends were ugly, she will never be anything more than a fuck buddy. Attractive women who dated mingers in the past will almost always have psychological issues and emotional baggage as a result of prostituting themselves and trying to convince themselves they were "attracted" to those guys.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Brutal Lookspill right there.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice