I seriously hope something bad happens to her

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So last year in May 2016, I blocked the girl who kissed me in 2014 from FB. I did so because long story short:

I was there for her when no one else was, but when she got back up on her knees, she ignored me and this pissed me off to no end.

So I was feeling very depressed this year (especially since coming on this site and overdosing with pills) that I wanted to get the last laugh so I unblocked her and friended her exactly one fucking year since I blocked her. She quickly accepted my request and messaged me first. We only spoke for a while. Anyway, on top of the message is me saying I wanna meet up in person and talk and all that bullshit just so I can maybe kiss her again and also by the very end expose her to her face that I am a genius 194 IQ who knew everything from the start that she had a bf when she kissed me and a bunch of other bullshit I won't get into. So she denied and say she was feeling sick (typical female lie) so I told her I was just gonna copecel (lol)

This all happened in the span of May 22 through the 23rd. So Fast forward to Saturday and she contacts me outta nowhere asking me if I am good in Chemistry. I told her "nah" and then gave her a link to a YT playlist which could be of help to her (and it was) So basically she only wanted to use me for my superior knowledge. She only wants to use me, of course! This can happen to any of us. This is why I kinda also refused to help her and waste my time when I could be doing something else like jerking off. Jerking off = more beneficial btw. And I do hope some shit happens to her again like it did back in December 2015 when she was kicked out of her home for a few weeks.
Attachments
3.JPG
3.JPG (272.25 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Emilia la gran puta.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Lol you are being too nice with her after all she did, stop it! Forget this bitch already, it's not worth fighting for something like this. If I chased all the cute boys in my past that could date with, I would freak out because once rejected, it's forever. Ignore/remove her from your FB. I understand that you kiss was meaningful to you but it is better to move on and prep yourself to another girl.

Ps: I will miss the days when I was pretty.. Oh well.

Bimbo: I know

Madjade: ... Aren't you like 17 or 18?

Gymcel: I'm actually drinking a cold one right now

It's pretty hard to forget about someone you had a small yet deep connection to. Any tips on how to get over her?

SuperIncel93 wrote:Bimbo: I know

Madjade: ... Aren't you like 17 or 18?

Gymcel: I'm actually drinking a cold one right now

It's pretty hard to forget about someone you had a small yet deep connection to. Any tips on how to get over her?

I'm 17 and doomed

SuperIncel93 wrote:Why are you doomed?

Because I am a potato now :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Lose some weight you bitch

Lmao I thought she meant she was retarded

Jesus Gabriel Omar Batistuta

SuperIncel93 wrote:So last year in May 2016, I blocked the girl who kissed me in 2014 from FB. I did so because long story short:

Dude, wtf?
That's years ago. Why do you still care about someone that kissed you like 2 years ago. Just move on.

Quid pro quo, man.

Why don't you treat this girl like the animal that she is? Use her like she uses you.

Oh, you have feelings for her? Well, that's a tough one then.

Don't fall in love with a pet rock. A rock will never love you back.

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice