5 things made me question LMS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

1) a tall but fat bald and ugly guy stole my date at a club
2) the biggest slayer i know and who ive seen in action is a manlet with gyno and a beer gut
3) i know another skinny manlet with a dirty sanchez type moustache who slays and his face looks like an old man
4) a manlet whose nearly a midget with a football head and is a fucking weirdo and annoying as hell cheats on his gf and scores hot blondes
5) a currycel manlet stole my cute white gf 3 years ago

Fuck why cant i fucking slay!!!!!

Given I live in poverty and women find that funny and cringeworthy (no joke turns off women pretty fast) but then I had a friend who was homeless and used to sleep with women for food and a place to stay.

Solution is simple: Kill every man where you live so you'll be the only one available locally
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Given I live in poverty and women find that funny and cringeworthy (no joke turns off women pretty fast) but then I had a friend who was homeless and used to sleep with women for food and a place to stay.

:shock:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice