What really redpilled me

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I used to go on omegle a lot. With the camera quality I had and the lighting from a very specific spot I looked like a male model, not even exaggerating, ok maybe a little, but girls kept telling me I was "gorgeous" and "hot". Both men and women were telling me I looked like zayn. Girls would twerk for me and start stripping before I even asked. Some even told me I had nice biceps even though I'm scrawny as fuck, dat halo effect. I was told I could "get it" any time and my phone would be blown up from the numbers I got even after I ignored them. Even men showed me much more respect. MEN on OMEGLE were stopping to talk to me.

The above story is 100% srs and not exaggerated at all. But it was only with that camera in that spot with certain lighting. I moved the laptop maybe no less than 3 feet and all of a sudden girls kept calling me ugly, like they were mad to see me. I was told I had a large forehead and looked like Frankenstein. In my above story I was wearing huge nerd glasses for a bit and I was told they made me look "cute" and "adorable", but the other angle it was "ew weird glasses"

This is 100% true and is what made me see how important looks really are. They are 90% of your social interactions.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Holeeee fook. You put the nail in the coffin right here
Wish I had as good a story but I don't. Girls treated me better at times in my life when I looked better, that's what can comfortably say

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice