They should make a show about incels

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"redacted"
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

lol wait wtf? Just read what you said. Did you switch words or something?

You can't reason the female because she is mentally ill.
You can't reason the savage currycel because he is mentally ill.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:You can't reason the female because she is mentally ill.

So if all women are mentally ill, and SavageCurrycel is mentally ill.... is it possible he is a she?! :o lol

SuperIncel93 wrote:lol wait wtf? Just read what you said. Did you switch words or something?

I am not a gay man why did you falsely quote me?
Last edited by savagecurrycel1 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:You can't reason the female because she is mentally ill.

So if all women are mentally ill, and SavageCurrycel is mentally ill.... is it possible he is a she?! :o lol

Talk about retarded logic LOL. Nowhere did he say men cannot be mentally ill so your statement is false. Also, I am not mentally ill, if you can prove that I am mentally ill, then I will give you a surprise.

savagecurrycel1 wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Talk about retarded logic LOL. Nowhere did he say men cannot be mentally ill so your statement is false. Also, I am not mentally ill, if you can prove that I am mentally ill, then I will give you a surprise.

Nobody needs to prove you are mentally ill , you already prove to us

SuperIncel93 wrote:Necrotoxic: The serial killer asshole who kills all the bitches desperate incels try to get with just to fuck with the crew (as if them subhumans don't have a life hard enough as it is). And also the shemale fucker who tries hard to get into Ona's panties.

defuk would i try to get in Ona's panties for? There's a unwashed, lice-infested male transvestite cock veiled underneath them.

Let me illustrate for you.

what Ona dreams of being like:

what the reality is:

Blaire White is so fucking hot. I'd love to fuck Blaire and do other things to her :oops:

**Updated**

A dramedy. Comedy and Drama blended together. And when the drama comes, the drama comes full force. Like you would feel for the incel and feel his pain. Here are the characters:

SuperIncel93: Delusional Mexicancel who looks like a Punjabicel longing for Asian pussy
TMJcel: Just a man who seeks a quiet life while simultaneously trying to find a female he can control. Secretly a serial killer by night when he strolls through the quiet town. Fakes his own death later on in the show and moves away to a mountain village in Asia and lives like a fucking hermit.
ConcernedBimbo: The most "normie" from the group who is also the brains behind the group.
IceCutter101: The one who works part-time with an English accent despite being darker than night, and the one who stalks people during his free time. Gets into hijinks the most (comedy part), and brutally beaten up (drama part)
3D Face Analysis: A sentient computer
SavageCurrycel1: The crazy one who plans shootings and tells of his depressing life and theories he believes to be wise. Self-labeled incel prophet and visionary. Constantly plagiarizes everyone's posts which is why no one respects his self-labeled titles. Is everyone's punching bag.
Madjade: The hoe who lives next door who desperately tries to be one of us but fails (drama). Think of that one female from Wayne's World who stalked Wayne.
Gymcel Chronicles: The one who slays the most (hookers) and reminisces of his days in the Army. Misses his ex gf and tries to get back with her. Has a thing for Asians. SuperIncel and Gymcel try to compete to see who could get an Asian pussy the fastest for shits and giggles. Constantly snaps at normies.
Exodus: The sad balding half asian/half jew who is too scared to go outside but wants to worship white pussy.
Ona: The one who used to be male but was gonna suicide because he couldn't take it anymore (drama) so he became a she. but still fucks with the gang.
mrz: The other next door neighbor who works from home and never leaves his house. Has us doing his chores for which he pays us to do. Remains the biggest mysterious character in the entire show and isn't even revealed until the series finale.
Declicviral: Token ugly black frenchcel
New2Aesthetics: Delusional blackcel who wishes to be white because he deems it as a better and easier life (drama) and claims to be the "hunk" of the group. Is the nigger version of Ben Shapiro but without the smarts.
OmegaKV: The bread winner of the house due to his fancy job with a Master's in Electrical Engineering. He only works part-time but makes more money that IceCutter101 cause of Engineercelling. Gets mistaken for an Indian and has a fetish for hairy fat women.
TonyTTT: Pathetic short Asian who tries to get the group's spirits up with PUA advice and tells them to go to Thailand when we say we wanna suicide (drama)
LoserFanboy: Guy who lives in our basement playing Final Fantasy all day while drunk and reminisces of his old days when he had a wife (drama)
FLAYER: The guy who's short and that lays somewhere on a fine line between evoking disgust and causing intimidation onto the others - usually quiet, but occasionally goes on egomanical and anthropometric tirades.
Necrotoxic: The serial killer asshole who kills all the bitches desperate incels try to get with just to fuck with the crew (as if them subhumans don't have a life hard enough as it is). And also the shemale fucker who tries hard to get into Ona's panties for the lulz but wants a tranny like Blaire White.
Ubiquiphile: The MGTOWcel of the group who films YouTube videos passing off his wisdom and talks about his "Loser Life Vlogs" where he reminisces of his youth and discusses it in full detal. Is a Sonic nerd and geek of all things nerdy, and is in a state of constant nihilistic depression due to his other cels.
Shaykh Of Hate: The random Middle Eastern incel who appears in the show from time to time. Lives by himself in the other side of town. Is the typical traditionalist and feels sympathy for his fellow incel brothers.
Iced Earth: Romanian guy who lives in the basement with LoserFanboy and orders Domino's on a daily basis. Lives the typical basement dweller NEET life like all of us, but takes it to the max. Has Dracula come visit us after he learns of our existence and location.
Dream: a Holy Spirit harboured in the cradle of heaven itself, essentially a fallen God trapped in this mortal plane, became a mere shadow of his former self as Sean Opry son of Gandy, once his aesthetics shines brighter than light now withered in the abyss, but the spark remains asleep deep inside this void, Dreaming....
ERcel: The Indian Punjabicel who lives in his own delusionally warped mental fantasy he calls "reality" where he claims Indians are #1. Begins to bald and starts to lose it. Does nothing but shitpost about how amazing being an Indian is. Wants to exterminate the white devil (except for white women) and has spaz attacks where he casually drops N bombs. Also incites others into going ER. Will most likely go ER after Savagecurrycel1.
BigSteveWoods: Fucking crazedcel oldcel ex-military severely damaged incel who is 60 years old and has gone off the deep end. He lives uptown in a shack of a house. Really nice and wholesome house which only he lives in. Has some ex-militarycel drinking buddies he keeps in contact with. Has head down IRL. Goes home and turns on computer to magically become shit talking all star and stalks Gymcel Chronicles and is a closet old faggot like Hannibal Lector. Lives with his cat.
LondonGuy: The saddest incel of them all. A 32 year old truecel virgin Indiancel who has a lazy eye due to being the product of an incestual relationship. He is the bluepilled truecel of the show. Gets trolled by men posing as women online to get his hopes up. Even men laugh at how pathetic he is.
Ravens: 46 y/o virgin. Enough said.

We all live under one roof unless otherwise specified (ie: mrz and madjade and TonyTTT and Shaykh) Think of us as the characters from "Drawn Together" who all live under one roof. None of us fucking work a job except for Omega and IceCutter101 (who only work part-time though aka 20 hrs a week) so we don't cause suspicion in how we get our money, because we're NEET and our bank account magically gets 1.5 million per month which is used to support us and buy shit we want. They eventually quit afterwards and we just become NEETs who live the life we've always wanted aka never working a job again for the rest of our lives. And yes, comedy and drama in the show. We casually subliminally drop red pill bombs on audiences.
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.

SuperIncel93 wrote:A dramedy. Comedy and Drama blended together. And when the drama comes, the drama comes full force. Like you would feel for the incel and feel his pain. Here are the characters:

SuperIncel93: Delusional Mexicancel who looks like a Punjabicel longing for Asian pussy
TMJcel: Just a man who seeks a quiet life while simultaneously trying to find a female he can control. Secretly a serial killer by night when he strolls through the quiet town.
ConcernedBimbo: The most "normie" from the group who is also the brains behind the group.
IceCutter101: The one who works part-time with an English accent despite being darker than night, and the one who stalks people during his free time. Gets into hijinks the most (comedy part), and brutally beaten up (drama part)
3D Face Analysis: A sentient computer
SavageCurrycel1: The crazy one who plans shootings and tells of his depressing life and theories he believes to be wise. Self-labeled incel prophet and visionary.
Madjade: The hoe who lives next door who desperately tries to be one of us but fails (drama). Think of that one female from Wayne's World who stalked Wayne.
Gymcel Chronicles: The one who slays the most (hookers) and reminisces of his days in the Army.
Exodus: The sad balding half asian/half jew who is too scared to go outside but wants to worship white pussy.
Ona: The one who used to be male but was gonna suicide because he couldn't take it anymore (drama) so he became a she. but still fucks with the gang.
mrz: The other next door neighbor who works from home and never leaves his house. Has us doing his chores for which he pays us to do. Remains the biggest mysterious character in the entire show and isn't even revealed until the series finale.
Declicviral: Token ugly black frenchcel
New2Aesthetics: Delusional blackcel who wishes to be white because he deems it as a better and easier life (drama) and claims to be the "hunk" of the group.
OmegaKV: The bread winner of the house due to his fancy job with a Master's in Electrical Engineering. Gets mistaken for an Indian and has a fetish for hairy fat women.
TonyTTT: Pathetic short asian who tries to get the group's spirits up with PUA advice and tells them to go to Thailand when we say we wanna suicide (drama)
LoserFanboy: Guy who lives in our basement playing Final Fantasy all day while drunk and reminisces of his old days when he had a girl (drama)
FLAYER: The guy who's short and that lays somewhere on a fine line between evoking disgust and causing intimidation onto the others - usually quiet, but occasionally goes on egomanical and anthropometric tirades.
Necrotoxic: The serial killer asshole who kills all the bitches desperate incels try to get with just to fuck with the crew (as if them subhumans don't have a life hard enough as it is). And also the shemale fucker who tries hard to get into Ona's panties for the lulz but wants a tranny like Blaire White.

We all live under one roof unless otherwise specified (ie: mrz and madjade and TonyTTT) Think of us as the characters from "Drawn Together" who all live under one roof. And yes, comedy and drama in the show. We casually subliminally drop red pill bombs on audiences.

Fogot me, hombre. I'll be the one who avenges ER and stalks blondie JB sloots. 8-)
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

^ He didn't. Check the new updated cast in this page. You're included.

Necrotoxic wrote:^ He didn't. Check the new updated cast in this page. You're included.

Legit.

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I will only accept Silvester Stallone playing me in a role or Jean Claude Van Damme.

Will settle for Will Ferrell tho

It's gonna be us playing us. But having other people play us is cool, I'd rather live in fantasy land tho.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I will only accept Silvester Stallone playing me in a role or Jean Claude Van Damme.

Will settle for Will Ferrell tho

It's gonna be us playing us. But having other people play us is cool, I'd rather live in fantasy land tho.

Tbh most of my army stories are about being called faggot, fuckface and other names by Sergeants or Warrant Officers and my Aspie nature and voice being the butt of a lot of jokes.

And telling dirty jokes to one another and getting really drunk. And doing really dumb shit out of boredom like in the webcomic Terminal Lance.

And sleeping in the woods smoking cigarettes.

I only have a few cool stories. But even those pale in comparison to someone whose been deep into the shit you know, overseas. They have it in their eyes you can see it. Although some of them are prob sociopaths and didnt really give a damn either way.

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Tbh most of my army stories are about being called faggot, fuckface and other names by Sergeants or Warrant Officers and my Aspie nature and voice being the butt of a lot of jokes.

And telling dirty jokes to one another and getting really drunk. And doing really dumb shit out of boredom like in the webcomic Terminal Lance.

And sleeping in the woods smoking cigarettes.

I only have a few cool stories. But even those pale in comparison to someone whose been deep into the shit you know, overseas. They have it in their eyes you can see it. Although some of them are prob sociopaths and didnt really give a damn either way.

Updated. Unsure if the extended description is cool or not.

BigSteveWoods an insane old man that stalks Gymcel Chronicles and is a closet old faggot like Hannibal Lector.
Attachments
11188317_10152923841882124_8261814418913563976_n.jpg
11188317_10152923841882124_8261814418913563976_n.jpg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 2550 times

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:BigSteveWoods an insane old man that stalks Gymcel Chronicles and is a closet old faggot like Hannibal Lector.

Lmaooo I actually decided to update the post to include the oldcel man the same time you posted this! Gonna include the HL part at the end tho.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:BigSteveWoods an insane old man that stalks Gymcel Chronicles and is a closet old faggot like Hannibal Lector.

Lmaooo I actually decided to update the post to include the oldcel man the same time you posted this! Gonna include the HL part at the end tho.

He lives with his cat too lol. His cat is in his profile picture.

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

He lives with his cat too lol. His cat is in his profile picture.

BIG STEVE WOODS HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! I AM GOING TO RAAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEE EVERY MAN I SEE! JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING STUD IN MY AVATAR, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU
LET ME KNOW YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN GO OVER THERE AND RAPE YOU, PRETTY BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely terrible script for me

Seriously doubt you even read 1/10 of my threads and posts
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream: a Holy Spirit harboured in the cradle of heaven itself, essentially a fallen God trapped in this mortal plane, became a mere shadow of his former self as Sean Opry son of Gandy, once his aesthetics shines brighter than light now withered in the abyss, but the spark remains asleep deep inside this void, Dreaming....
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice