Height makes you more alpha (vid)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Bullies
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

stupid video
in real life the big 2 meter tall guys are not stealing drinks because they know there is always one like me who don' get intimidated and will confront them, they can stab them can shoot them etc
their big size will not save them
since the invention of the powder,the abuse of the big men is almost over

in 2011 in my land there was a 120kg / 1.93m tall famous criminal called "Rambo" , he was famous because lot of homicides, his big size and for his abuse against other prisoners, certain day he stabed a prisoner but such prisoner could escape and end up in the hospital
after several moths at the hospital he returned to the the jail but for security reasons he was removed from the module where was Rambo
one day in the jail he gets a pistol then jumped a big wall that separated from the module where was rambo,he dodges a big number of cops that came to him to catch him but approaches Rambo which when he saw him tried to escape but was shot dead by 5 shots

btw, is not specially the height which impress but the weight which is far more impressive
I'm partially tall but light weight,around 65 kg.. In a melee fight I have no chance against someone which is 80kg taller or shorter than me
Imagine a melee fight which someone which is 120kg,It crushes you unless you are at least 100kg, the only solution is some fire arm weapon,I do not think a knife will help to get it off me,could still be worse

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice