Girl makes video:"Why We Should Get Rid Of Ugly People"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So basically murder 80% of the male population.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

An Incel man should make a video titled why we should get rid of women and replace them with sex bots.

I saw the entire video. She mentions how we should get rid of all dumb people yet during the video she fucks up saying and pronouncing basic words..... oh boy

savagecurrycel1 wrote:An Incel man should make a video titled why we should get rid of women and replace them with sex bots.

Whip out your cam and make one

She's trolling for views, she's a vegan and in a twisted sense parodying her idea of meat eaters as the bad guys, while also indulging a very small part of her brain that actually feels like she says. She will tell herself and her friends that it's purely parody for views or taking meat eater logic to it's logical conclusion/extension... but that's not the entire truth.

Either way, when I'm a Chad I will fuck girls like her and then leave them after getting them drunk in some dangerous part of town and convincing them that they are worthless pieces of trash (or too the best of my ability), while at the same time lieing and turning her best friend against her then fucking her as well. Can't wait. :)

BabyFace wrote:She's trolling for views, she's a vegan and in a twisted sense parodying her idea of meat eaters as the bad guys, while also indulging a very small part of her brain that actually feels like she says. She will tell herself and her friends that it's purely parody for views or taking meat eater logic to it's logical conclusion/extension... but that's not the entire truth.

Either way, when I'm a Chad I will fuck girls like her and then leave them after getting them drunk in some dangerous part of town and convincing them that they are worthless pieces of trash (or too the best of my ability), while at the same time lieing and turning her best friend against her then fucking her as well. Can't wait. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

BabyFace wrote:She's trolling for views, she's a vegan and in a twisted sense parodying her idea of meat eaters as the bad guys, while also indulging a very small part of her brain that actually feels like she says. She will tell herself and her friends that it's purely parody for views or taking meat eater logic to it's logical conclusion/extension... but that's not the entire truth.

Yeah, I saw right through her "parody", too. This is how women really think. Why do you think they get so resentful and angry after being in a relationship or marriage? Because they have to settle for those same guys if they want the benefits of commitment.

Paradigm Shift wrote:

Yeah, I saw right through her "parody", too. This is how women really think. Why do you think they get so resentful and angry after being in a relationship or marriage? Because they have to settle for those same guys if they want the benefits of commitment.

Females are sociopathic liars by nature.

Ubiquiphile wrote:
Paradigm Shift wrote:

Females are sociopathic liars by nature.

So true. Fucking crazy as shit realizing it. It's just dawning on me still. It's like when trueman started realizing that every single person in his life was lying to him all the time about everything, and his whole fucking life was a lie. Or when neo realized everything was a lie.

Literally half of the human race is biologically driven to lie and we finally have the data to prove it, with virtually no exceptions to this rule. I don't even know how to process this. Should I feel hatred? Or empathy that women are biologically incapable of truly connecting with anyone else and being honest, and are therefore psychologically alone? Or should I feel fear, that they are like the psychopathic female spiders that eat their mates after sex. Or should I interpret all of this as some kind of warfare between men and women? And... so much of society is based on female manipulation and lies... are we then at war with society?

It's a dark fucking world; No rules; No morality; Almost every piece of "information" out there is a lie intended to siphon resources from from the teller to the receiver. Really, Really glad I found this place. The honesty and bluntness is soo fucking refreshing. Thank you guys!

I was never a misogynist or had evil thoughts about women until I discovered this place. You guys here really opened my eyes to the true nature and cruelty of women worldwide.

this is the classic and pathetic attention whore
I like youtube but should go down, is so infected now with scum

Damn if your gonna say ugly people should die, at least look at yourself in the mirror first and make sure your not one of the uglies. lol

that ugly shit cunt sloot is definition of ugly.

New2Aesthetics wrote:Damn if your gonna say ugly people should die, at least look at yourself in the mirror first and make sure your not one of the uglies. lol

that ugly shit cunt sloot is definition of ugly.

Not to mention she also said we should kill stupid people yet throughout the vid she had trouble pronouncing basic words :zzz:

imagine if a guy made that video,he would be banned from youtube and waiting for the police to kick his door down

Iced Earth wrote:imagine if a guy made that video,he would be banned from youtube and waiting for the police to kick his door down

Legit. That dude would have white knights stalking and doxxing him to ruin his life.

She's gonna be ugly herself when she hits the wall 28-35.

Mewtant wrote:She's gonna be ugly herself when she hits the wall 28-35.

AAANNNDDD even THEN, she'll still have an easier life than us Incels. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

We must fuck this female to teach her a lesson and all of us should creampie her as well.

the problem is that if you get rid of all ugly people then people who were previously not ugly would become the new ugly ones so eventually everyone would be dead, including her.

Iced Earth wrote:imagine if a guy made that video,he would be banned from youtube and waiting for the police to kick his door down

if a guy made that video would have been a big earthquake
perpetual jail for him, video censured, sluthate and look kkism banned forever, the police raiding our homes etc etc
Last edited by Fabie on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewtant wrote:She's gonna be ugly herself when she hits the wall 28-35.

puaj looks like an alien for me

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice