Content drinking and smoking has ruined me

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Im going on a massive detox now. 8 pints of water a day. Healthy foods and vitamins. Will also be gym celling and going for long runs. For the first time a girl commented on my under eye bags after 8 days of constant drinking and lack of sleep

What my mom tells me to take, and I do, when I sober up I take pottasium, magnesium, and calcium.

And always chewable vitamin C

I'm also taking Paxil right now...

You need a good liver. I know a guy I was playing Final Fantasy with, apparently he died...
I have been trying to drink myself to death for almost two decades, I survive it....
The dude that died got jaundice and died from organ failure. he was like 29, or maybe 30

Drinking and smoking are ok when you're 17-20, after 25 bad habits affect your health and appearance much, there are no attractive smokers, alcoholics, junkies, only in movies lol. I managed to quit due to vaping and ovns jc01 , I train at gym 2-3 times a week and finally look and feel really good.

laurapalmer0 wrote:Drinking and smoking are ok when you're 17-20, after 25 bad habits affect your health and appearance much, there are no attractive smokers, alcoholics, junkies, only in movies lol. I managed to quit due to vaping and ovns jc01 , I train at gym 2-3 times a week and finally look and feel really good.

If you're an actual female you should get yourself confirmed and start some threads where we can discuss things.

Return to Shitty Advice