WHY SHOULD UGLY MEN CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

IT'S A LEGITIMATE QUESTION

WHY SHOULD UGLY MEN SUPPORT AND SUSTAIN A SYSTEM WHICH HATES THEM AND EVEN WORSE, SEEKS TO PERPETUATE THEIR PROBLEM, RATHER THAN SOLVE IT?

WHY?

ISN'T THAT BEING A MASSIVE CUCK?

I GET THAT GIRLS WANT ATTRACTIVE MEN, AND IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT, EVEN THOUGH IN THE FEMINIST MANIFESTATION THEIR STANDARDS / EXPECTATIONS ARE CERTAINLY EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO THEIR OWN WORTH

BUT JUST LIKE WHY SHOULD WOMEN BE FORCED TO FUCK A UGLY MAN, WHY SHOULD A UGLY MAN BE FORCED TO GET FUCKED BY AN UGLY SYSTEM?

IT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME TO SEE THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE CONTINUING CONTRIBUTION OF THESE MEN TO SOCIETY, WHEN IT IS SO HOSTILE ABUSIVE AND MANIPULATIVE OF THEM

IT'S ACTUALLY SHOCKING TO ME THAT MORE MEN DO NOT FEEL THE SAME WAY AND THAT THE CHARADE HAS EXISTED AND CONTINUES TO EXIST FOR AS LONG AS IT HAS

SOCIETY AND WOMEN NEED TO LIE TO UGLY MEN FOR THEM TO FUNCTION

CAUSE IF A LARGE AMOUNT OF MEN BECAME PRIVY, THEN YOU'D PROBABLY BE LOOKING AT A MASSIVE REBELLION

WOMEN AND SOCIETY NEED TO LIE TO MEN, CAUSE THEY COULDN'T MANIPULATE THEM OTHERWISE

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE IN A SOCIETY WHICH ELEVATES DEGENERATE PRIMITIVE CHAD HOOD ABOVE REAL INTELLECTUAL PURSUIT AND ACHIEVEMENT

IT WOULD ALMOST SEEM TO BE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO NOT ENABLE SUCH BARBARISM WITH ONE'S HIGHER EVOLVED BRAIN

I also came up to this conclusion, like people would say thing like "you could be a nobel prize, a doctor, and contribute to society" fucking lol
Frenchcel

You're not alone in thinking this way. I guarantee you more and more men are going to wake up and see the scam for what it is, and as more and more men drop out of the game, society WILL suffer the consequences! The key to maintaining a stable society is a balanced sexual marketplace. Traditionally, marriage and monogamy served that purpose. It wasn't perfect, though. Like you said, many women were pretty much forced to marry an ugly guy if they wanted any decent quality of life. I'm absolutely 100% convinced the only way Western society will have a future is if we subsidize plastic surgery for all "sub-7" men. Otherwise, western society WILL collapse, and future female generations will fare far WORSE than ever before in human history.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Rainbow Puppy wrote:IT'S A LEGITIMATE QUESTION

WHY SHOULD UGLY MEN SUPPORT AND SUSTAIN A SYSTEM WHICH HATES THEM AND EVEN WORSE, SEEKS TO PERPETUATE THEIR PROBLEM, RATHER THAN SOLVE IT?

Because prostitution is legal in Nevada?

All certainly portend a time-bomb for west/euro civ(not to mention the increasing throngs of disaffected males who elect not to work/contribute at all, freeing themselves to take a more 'proactive' role in it's deconstruction).

*tic tic tic*
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice