Literally a random woman here to answer questions

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If you think this has been a remotely equal exchange, I implore you to reevaluate. That bias is what I think causes a lot of your self-fulfilling prophecies.

SuperIncel93 wrote:You listen to classical music? Lol the dude should switch to making rap shit or something since he can get laid quicker if he does so :zzz:

Classical is beautiful as hell. I mainly listen to soundtracks and soft and neo tho

Nigga he a bull bruh

He got dat 11 incha

Randomwoman wet af from dat performance

Sorry I'm a Ludovico girl and watching that video would be committing adultery in my heart

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU EXTRAPOLATE YOUR PERSONAL TRUTH AS THE ONLY TRUTH

YOU SPEAK SOME SENSE HERE BUT YOU ALSO APPEAR TO BE IGNORANT OF NUMEROUS PRACTICAL REALITIES

AND SINCE WE CAN TALK ABOUT FLAWED MALE NATURE WHICH I AM HAPPY TO OPENLY DISCUSS WE CAN ALSO TALK ABOUT FLAWED FEMALE NATURE

LIFE IS NOT SO SIMPLE AS JUST "LOVE YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE" AND HAPPILY EVER AFTER

OF COURSE THERE IS A GREAT DEFICIT OF EMPATHY HERE, BUT LIFE RUNS ON MORE THAN EMPATHY AND THERE IS A DARK UNDERBELLY THAT ALSO MUST BE DEALT WITH AND CONFRONTED AS WELL

THAT'S WHAT IS MISSING FROM YOUR VIEWPOINT HERE;

IT DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE A STEADY BASE TO STAND ON

MUCH OF HUMAN LIFE RELATES TO THIS STRUGGLE BETWEEN HUMANITY AND EMOTION AND PRACTICALITY AND HOW ONE RESOLVES THIS CONFLICT

YOU ARE A BIT TOO HEAVY HANDED ON THE EMOTION HOWEVER WITHOUT A ACCOMPANYING GROUNDING FORCE IN REALITY

IN FACT, IF YOU CARE TO KNOW, I LEARNED THESE THINGS FROM WOMEN THEMSELVES

THEY DID NOT DIRECTLY TEACH THEM TO ME, AND I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS GENERALLY IN THEIR CONSCIOUS AWARENESS OR UNDERSTANDING TO DO SO IN THE FIRST PLACE, ESPECIALLY IN TRANSLATING EMOTION INTO COMPREHENSIBLE EFFICIENT LANGUAGE, BUT I LEARNED OVER TIME FROM EXPERIENCE WITH THEM JUST EXACTLY THIS RUTHLESS PRACTICALITY THAT SEEMS TO DISTURB YOU

I ALSO LEARNED TO NOT TO FALL INTO THE TRAP OF A WOMAN'S WORDS OR ENERGY OR SEXUALITY AND RATHER INSTEAD TO STAY GROUNDED AND DRAW HER INTO MINE INSTEAD AND MANY WOMEN HAVE REWARDED ME FOR THAT QUITE HANDSOMELY THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, WHETER YOU CARE TO BELIEVE THIS OR NOT, AS IT'S QUITE DIFFERENT WHEN I'M TYPING ON A FORUM IN CAPS AND YOU HAVE PRE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, VERSUS WHEN I AM OFFLINE AND ADOPTING A DIFFERENT PERSONA, BASICALLY MY COVER IS ALREADY BLOWN ON HERE

JUST LIKE THE INCELS ON HERE YOU SPEAK FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE BUT ARE LIMITED APPARENTLY IN YOUR ABILITY TO ENTER INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S WORLDS

DO YOU NOT HAVE YOUR OWN BIASES?

I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION, BUT NOT UP TO THE POINT OF CODDLING YOUR VIEWPOINTS WHICH IS SOMETHING I WILL NOT AND WILL NEVER DO

IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE THIS DISCUSSION IN THAT VEIN THEN I AM GAME

Certainly, you're my favourite person here. if a little condescending. You assume I've never been rejected for my looks, or am able to empathise with self loathing. I really don't think you guys need another source of "sometimes bad things happen when you're ugly." I think you have plenty of sources that tell you that already. I was trying to cancel them out. I read the ER manifesto, you know, and wished I could give him a hug and tell him he'd be okay. The problem is, he wouldn't want me. He wanted trophy blondes. And now he's dead for no reason.

I'm really not into gender essentialism though, which I get the impression you are, so we might not see eye to eye on that.

On a lighter note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fn_VuOEnk
(It's shorter than it says, just want you guys to see the party scene at least)

Randomwoman, can you just post "I am a superior white girl" please?

Thanks in advance

Also have you ever fucked a big black nigga?

How big was his cock? If it was large, do you care anymore for sex with other races?

1. The following statement is a lie to appease you enough to consider my links: I am a superior white girl
2. No I haven't. Lack of opportunity as opposed to preference. Any dick requires its own strategic approach and has its own charm.

Dom Exodus and upload it somewhere for everyone on sluthate to watch.
"I'm gonna be worth millions, I just graduated high school, I didn't go to college. I'm right out of the basement baby, I'm a rarity." - Jason Genova

Random Woman in the Australia wrote:
Ona Lina in the Canada wrote:
Ma'am, you live in a vicious circle consisting of overweight which led to promiscuity in order to feel loved, but suffered depression when your past sexual partners did not commit to relationships. This resulted in your over-eating as an emotional crutch, which led to further loss of self-esteem - which led to further sexual partners in order to feel loved. You have a history of being "pumped-and-dumped" by opportunistic men. You cannot blame wolves for their hunger, and you cannot blame men for using your body to ease their starvation for sex and life. Your inept and misguided lack of self-respect is the cause of the lack of respect which men have for you and your body in your Australia.

Your present state of self-esteem is negatively associated with your number of past men sex partners. Each new man you have sex with kills you in a small way. You are already slowing dying at age 27 -- you just do not realise it. Sorry, but it is the truth.

p.s. Plz stop this virtue-signalling about the Jewish Holocaust. You do not even know the material evidence behind it. Did you know that very few incinerators were found after the War in 1945? Wikipedia begrudgingly admits this fact. Jews say that Nazis dismantled the incinerators to destroy the evidence of genocide. How convenient: an explanation which obviates the necessity to provide proof. You are but a naive, impressionable child in this Forum.

You know, I've wanted to kill myself about my looks before and about how men treat women they think are ugly. Oh and to my knowledge I'm not Jewish, nor is anyone else in my family. I have no loyalty or animosity other than thinking that the holocaust definitely happened and I had such a great time at a bar mitzvah when I was 15 that I briefly wished I wasn't an atheist.

Holee fuk, just when I thought it was over- desperate women never fail to show themselves in the most damned places (now your face= sluthate history) among the least receptive audiences for validation

Randomwoman wrote:I can't suck my own dick because I have more ribs than dicks (0 total). Bit scared to post a picture but ok

you Look a little like that female in Batman movies.

Eggcells have incredible value. Not hard for you to Find a Guy, even a very decent quality Guy personality wise.

Random 27 Year Old Woman in the Australia wrote:
Thanx for your support (^_^). Super Incel 1993 is harmless, as he is all talk (Lol). I doubt that he is even 'man enough' to rape a woman. I've only had sex with 5 women and never have been with a man (too scared). My doctor measured my post-operative neovaginal depth and found it to be only 5 1/4" (13.3cm). If I were raped by some big redneck cracker or dindu nuffin' negro, I would seriously be broken in half (ha ha). But I have had worse, as my father and brother, Dmitri, held me down whilst my mother, Elena, abused me until I was a crying, bloody mess many times (gasp). Damn, I need to flee my family and escape to my birthplace, Russia.

"Aesthetic Dr Lux needs to come to each of our houses and fuck us. Been saying this for weeks!"

What's in it for Ms. Lux? Why would she want to? Or feel remotely safe from rape given the stuff you guys have said elsewhere on this site?

Random 27 Year Old Woman in the Australia wrote:
OMG, you degenerate, perverted woman (shock).

Men here are bitter toward women due to their history of past rejections by women -- not due to any prior bitterness in their part which leads to rejection by women (you have the cause-effect order mixed-up). Improving their attitude to women will only help their 'game' if they have sex market value of race, height, muscularity, good looks, or immense wealth (multi-millionaire net worth). Attitude-adjustment alone will not help the men who sorely need weight loss, muscularity, cosmetic surgery, leg-lengthening surgery, or wealth in this Forum.

PS my waist is snatched, my tits are huge, and I give great head. This is not about your looks. It's about you being fucking resistant to reality. You actually need help. I've hated myself all my life and it hasn't turned me into a fucking abuser wannabe. This is what girls are picking up on. Learn to love yourself and not be abusive. It really will help your game.
Last edited by Aesthetics Dr Lux on Mon May 15, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Randomwhore, just who the fuck do you think you are talking like that to our little princess Exodus?
Watch your filthy mouth you uncivilized, uneducated whore.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

TMJcel wrote:Dom Exodus and upload it somewhere for everyone on sluthate to watch.

give her hur first taste of BBC bru

ignore me. i'll just be watchin in da corner with a gimp suit on:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Randomwoman wrote:1. The following statement is a lie to appease you enough to consider my links: I am a superior white girl
2. No I haven't. Lack of opportunity as opposed to preference. Any dick requires its own strategic approach and has its own charm.

ewwwww you want to appease me . . . . fuuuuuuuuu DOMINATE ME AND TREAT ME LIKE GARBARGE. DONT FUKIN APPEASE ME :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

Mhm. And I'm saying, you might think you are ugly because you got rejected (and anyone can get rejected for various reasons, even if they are not ugly), or you might be ugly but it would be fine with a bit of social skills training. So you blame all women, don't consider the ways that putting them in a pedestal might be making you come across certain ways, and join this cult to feel better. I get it. It's a support group to process all your heartbreak and loneliness in a way that keeps up the safety of this masculinity ideal. It's just got a heap of flawed logic that's holding you back. I'm out. Please consider therapy before hurting yourself or others.
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/ask-dr-ne ... r-nothing/

And again: http://www.doctornerdlove.com/the-red-pill/

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
Ona Lina wrote:
Lol. This is the funniest post you made in your 5463 posts in this Forum. Like an obese middle-aged woman claiming that she is living the life of a 17 year old slut in highschool. I am Ona Lina, and I'm living the 2 year old toddler lifestyle in my Canada (^_^).

randomwhore, stop projecting your fucking miserable life on me. I'm living the bishōnen lifestyle.
Last edited by Aesthetics Dr Lux on Mon May 15, 2017 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus wrote:
Ona Lina wrote:
Exodus With Hair Transplant But With Failed Life In 2020:

What would you rate the man in my avatar? He is actually a pianist. makes some beautiful music bru.
Last edited by Aesthetics Dr Lux on Mon May 15, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Exodus wrote:
TMJcel wrote:Dom Exodus and upload it somewhere for everyone on sluthate to watch.

give her hur first taste of BBC bru

ignore me. i'll just be watchin in da corner with a gimp suit on:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Lmao

Concerned Bimbo wrote:
Ona Lina wrote:
Concerned Himbo in dah House.

I'm so pretty. :-)
PostThis post by Exodus was deleted by Exodus on Tue May 16, 2017 2:15 am.

I'm a very masculine looking dark haired man with a stubble and dark eyes.

reading all this my conclusion is that random woman is here looking for a husband

YES I BELIEVE IN GENDER ESSENTIALISM

I THINK THAT'S ONLY REASONABLE

I DON'T VIEW IT IN THE SENSE OF HOW WOMEN "MUST" BE THOUGH OR A CONSTRAINING SET OF CONDITIONS TO BE IMPOSED

RATHER IT'S SIMPLY A OBSERVATION ON MY PART ON THEIR GENERAL NATURE, WHICH I BELIEVE HAS A BIOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC BASIS

I DON'T JUST APPLY IT TO WOMEN, I APPLY IT TO MYSELF AS WELL

I BELIEVE I HAVE A CERTAIN INHERENT NATURE AS WELL, THAT HAS A BIOLOGICAL BASIS, WHICH I DIDN'T CHOOSE RATHER I WAS BORN INTO

THAT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN IT'S SET IN STONE BUT I BELIEVE IT'S SIMPLY IGNORANCE TO PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST OR TO THINK THAT YOU CAN SIMPLY SUPERSEDE IT WITH FANTASY THINKING

ALSO I TOTALLY AGREE THAT ATTRACTION IS NOT UNIVERSAL AND I'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE ON THIS WEBSITE

IT'S CALLED "NICHE" THEORY

MOST CERTAINLY SOME MEN ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE TO SOME WOMEN AND TOTALLY REPULSIVE TO OTHERS AND VICE VERSA

AND SAME WITH MEN, SOME WOMEN ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE TO SOME MEN AND TO OTHERS NOT SO MUCH

SO IT'S REALLY HARD TO BOIL IT DOWN INTO A SIMPLE "1-10" SCALE AND THEN FILTER EVERYTHING THROUGH THAT LENS

ATTRACTION IS A MORE COMPLEX SUBJECT THAN THAT

AS FAR AS ER, I DO NOT BELIEVE HE WAS JUST A NORMAL UNATTRACTIVE MALE AND THAT WAS THE EXTENT OF HIS ISSUES

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THERE WAS SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS GOING ON THERE, EVEN IF A CERTAIN EXTENT OF THE THINGS HE SAID MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME TRUTH TO THEM

HE HAD EXTREME SOCIAL AND INTERPERSONAL DYSFUNCTION THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG PROBLEM EVEN IF HE WAS NOT GENERALLY UNATTRACTIVE LOOKING

HE HAS ALSO HAD EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARDS AND ADDITIONALLY I AM NOT EVEN AWARE OF HIM MAKING ANY EFFORT WHATSOEVER TO EVEN GET WOMEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHICH IN ADDITION TO HIS EXTREME SOCIAL DYSFUNCTION ARE BOTH REVELANT ISSUES BEYOND JUST HIS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

SO ER IN A NUTSHELL:

- PHYSICALLY UNATTRACTIVE
- COMPLETELY MENTALLY AND SOCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL
- EXPENDED ZERO EFFORT TO EVEN INTERACT WITH OR ESTABLISH RELATIONS WITH WOMEN
- EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARDS

HE WAS ESSENTIALLY AN EXTREMELY FAILED MALE ON MULTIPLE FRONTS WHICH COMBINED TO CREATE THE TOXIC CHARACTER, ELLIOT RODGER

HOWEVER A HUGE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD IS:

- PEOPLE DON'T ADMIT THAT FAILED MALES EXIST
- IF THEY ADMIT FAILED MALES EXIST, THEY THINK IT'S "THEIR FAULT" AND A LACK OF WILL POWER OR EFFORT OR LACK OF GOOD CHARACTER RATHER THAN INHERENT QUALITIES OUTSIDE OF THEIR COMPLETE CONTROL
- THERE ARE NO RESOURCES OR LEGITIMATE INFORMATION OR PEOPLE TO HELP FAILED MALES
- FAILED MALES ARE TREATED WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO UNDERSTANDING OR COMPASSION, UNLIKE MANY OTHER DYSFUNCTIONAL GROUPS
- FAILED MALES ARE INTENTIONALLY FEED DECEPTIVE AND INCORRECT INFORMATION WHICH ONLY FURTHERS RATHER THAN HINDERS THEIR DYSFUNCTION
- WOMEN ACTIVELY LIE AND SUPPRESS HELPFUL INFORMATION FROM FAILED MALES
- THERE IS ACTIVE WAR AGAINST MALES TO MAKE THEM EVEN MORE DYSFUNCTIONAL RATHER THAN LESS

DO YOU NOT SEE THESE ARE HUGE PROBLEMS?

FAILED MALES FIRST OF ALL HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY, SO TO SOME EXTENT THEY ARE A PERENNIAL PROBLEM OF HUMANITY

THEY ARE AN ACTUAL PROBLEM, ALTHOUGH MANY PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY ABUSIVE AND SHAMING TO THEM AS IF THEY DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST OR IT'S THEIR "FAULT"

THUS IT'S NOT STRANGE WHATSOEVER THAT THESE MALES BEGIN TO BECOME EXTREMELY HATEFUL AND FRUSTRATED AND BEGIN TO LASH OUT AND HARBOR GROWING RAGE AND VICIOUSNESS, THAT THEN SEEMS INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO MORE FORTUNATE PEOPLE AROUND THEM WHO HAVE IGNORED THESE MEN ALL THEIR LIVES WHO ARE SUDDENLY SHOCKED BY THIS OUTPOURING OF HATRED AND THEN TRY TO APPLY THEMSELVES TO FAILED MALES AS A SOLUTION WITHOUT RECOGNIZING THAT THIS WILL FAIL BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH A DIFFERENT SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES

YOU MAY WANT TO TALK ABOUT LACK OF EMPATHY OF FAILED MALES ("INCELS") BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LACK OF EMPATHY THE WORLD HAS FOR THEM?

IS IT NOT NATURAL THAT AN ABUSED PERSON WILL BEGIN TO DEVELOP DYSFUNCTION FROM IT?

THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU THAT IT'S A VERY COMPLEX ISSUE AND NOT TO COME AT IT FROM A SUPERFICIAL POINT OF VIEW, ESPECIALLY WITH ARROGANCE

YES THERE IS A EMPATHY DEFICIT AMONG FAILED MALES, BUT TO ONLY FOCUS ON THAT ALONE IS OVERLY SIMPLIFY AND MISS THE BIGGER PICTURE

SECOND OF ALL BEYOND EVEN JUST THEIR NATURAL EXISTENCE THROUGH HUMAN HISTORY, TODAY WE HAVE AN EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM ON OUR HAND

NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE THE FAILED MALES THAT ALWAYS EXIST FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER,

BUT WE HAVE AN ACTIVE CAMPAIGN AND ENVIRONMENT DESIGNED TO CREATE THEM IN RECORD NUMBERS UNSEEN IN HUMAN HISTORY

AND FEMALES ARE IN FACT UNWITTING GREAT CO CONSPIRATORS IN THIS ACTION, IN A GREAT DISPLAY OF IRONY

SINCE THE SYSTEM THAT THEY ACTIVELY ADVOCATE FOR AND ENFORCE PRODUCES EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE KIND OF MALES THAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO BE WITH

SO YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT ONLY IN THE INTEREST OF MALES, EITHER NEUTRALLY TO WOMEN OR AT THEIR DETRIMENT, BUT RATHER IT IS NOT ONLY IN THE INTEREST OF THE MALE BUT ALSO OF THE FEMALE AS WELL

HOWEVER DUE TO THE GENERALLY "BLUE PILLED" NATURE OF THE FEMALE THIS USUALLY FALLS UPON DEAF EARS, AND IS EVEN OUTRIGHT SUPPRESSED

AND MEN ARE NOT BEING "MISOGYNISTIC" WHEN THEY POINT OUT THIS GENERAL CHARACTERISTIC OF FEMALES, THEY ARE JUST STATING A FACT

SO NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE THE FAILED MALE PROBLEM, JUST LIKE WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH VARIOUS OTHER DYSFUNCTION THAT WE AS A SOCIETY STRUGGLE TO DEAL WITH, WE ALSO HAVE AN ACTIVE SUPPRESSION AND DESTRUCTION OF THE MALE WHICH FEMALES HEAVILY CONTRIBUTE TO AND PARTICIPATE IN EVEN IF ARGUABLY THE RESPONSIBILITY AND ACTION TO CHANGE THAT FALLS UPON MALES AND MALES ALONE

THERE IS THAT GENDER ESSENTIALISM THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT

SO IF THAT'S WRONG, THEN FINE, PROVE US WRONG THEN

BUT YOU MUST SHOW THEN THAT YOU CAN HANG IN THIS WORLD OF REASON

WHAT WE AS MEN CANNOT DO, IS GIVE YOU SPECIAL PRIVILEGE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE FEMALE AND CODDLE TO YOU, WHICH IS WHY I MADE THAT STATEMENT TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS POST

I AM GIVING YOU THAT CHANCE TO BE REASONABLE, I AM NOT PRE JUDGING YOU, BUT I ALSO WILL RECOGNIZE PRACTICAL REALITY AND RESPOND ACCORDINGLY IF I FEEL THAT YOU CANNOT RISE TO THAT EXPECTATION

OR IF YOU ARE LIKE MOST FEMALES

THAT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

MOST WOMEN DON'T EVEN WANT TO FULFILL THAT POSITION AND WOULD RATHER LEAVE IT TO MEN

AND THAT WOULD BE GENDER ESSENTIALISM AFTER ALL

AND THAT'S ACTUALLY FINE WITH ME, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT FEMINISM AND FEMINISTS DENY THIS AND WE ARE ALL, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, SUFFERING FOR IT

SO IF YOU WANT TO BE A MAN AND YOU CAN FILL THE SHOES OF THE MAN, I AM HAPPY TO TREAT YOU AS A MAN

BUT IN THIS PLACE WE WILL NOT ALLOW THIS WITHOUT LEGITIMATE MERIT

SEE IN REAL LIFE I WOULD NEVER TALK TO A WOMEN LIKE THIS, BECAUSE I KNOW IT WOULD TURN HER OFF, BECAUSE I'VE DEALT WITH ENOUGH WOMEN TO HAVE LEARNED THAT, AND I WOULD INSTEAD ENTER INTO A ALTERNATE MODE OF BEHAVIOR WHICH SPEAKS TO THEM IN THEIR SEPARATE LANGUAGE

THIS IS JUST A OBSERVATION OF HOW THINGS ARE, IN REAL LIFE, NOT HOW PEOPLE "THINK" THEY ARE WHICH I'M SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ARE TWO QUITE DIFFERENT CONCEPTS

SO I HOPE THIS IS A USEFUL EXPLANATION TO YOU THAT HELPS YOU TO DEVELOP A BETTER UNDERSTANDING THAN JUST A SURFACE LEVEL PERCEPTION OF "ANGRY HATEFUL ABUSIVE MEN" SINCE THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY THAN THAT

I'M TRYING TO BUILD A BRIDGE INSTEAD OF A WALL HERE

AND YES I CAN BE A BIT OF A DOUCHE SOMETIMES, BUT I DID NOT CRITICIZE YOU WITHOUT REASON, AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

ADDITIONALLY I'M SURE THAT YES, YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED SELF LOATHING AS WELL

YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING AFTER ALL

AND I DON'T THINK WE GAIN BY NOT TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU AS WELL, INSTEAD OF JUST PROJECTING OURSELVES ONTO EVERYTHING

I DO THINK WE SHOULD SEEK TO BETTER UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER AND EVOLVE, FOR THE GOOD OF BOTH GENDERS, INSTEAD OF THE KIND OF GENDER COMBAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY

@Rainbow Puppy

yeah so er should put all this futile massive effort just to get some sub6 chad's leftover (after enduring 10's of rejections) taht would cuck him right away when chad gave her the slightest attention

you fucking cocksucker shit flush yourself bastard wk
Last edited by ToXristoSas on Tue May 16, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice