Literally a random woman here to answer questions

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

i'm so entitled for wanting to not look like a 40 year old pedo at 23. i'm so entitled for wanting women who take care of themselves. unfortunately i'm probably destined for disgusting fatties as a baldo. thats the rub - they can control their ugliness but i can't :evil:

Randomwoman wrote:This website is based around bitterness over perceived mocking. I'm not bitching, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and lack of empathy that is keeping you guys trapped in your heads

I am not being a hypocrite, i am doing what's necessary. no pussy passes are yielded here. i don't respect women because women don't respect men. this is how it is. if you think i am trapped in my head, think again. it's you who is trapped. your self-deception is immense. to believe that you can feel fat without being it... this is really pathetic.
the strong feeds on the weak. it has always been like this since the existence of life. emotions like empathy and compassion are for weak minded people like you enjoying themselves in their self deceptions. get your head out of the gutter for a minute. look at the horizon and see the true nature of women. if you really think that your voice would change a mind or two on this board, you are 100% wrong. there is no exception to the rule. all women are sluts, including you.

Randomwoman wrote:Why is it important to you to repress other men?

a man who doesn't act like a man is not a man.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

The only person whose looks I've seen, i complimented and he ignored me.
I literally can't be judging you on anything but your behaviour towards me. Get therapy.

PS my waist is snatched, my tits are huge, and I give great head. This is not about your looks. It's about you being fucking resistant to reality. You actually need help. I've hated myself all my life and it hasn't turned me into a fucking abuser wannabe. This is what girls are picking up on. Learn to love yourself and not be abusive. It really will help your game

It won't be rape cause she will consent. I mean I said that it's the least she could do now to us is to help us with some medicine. By medicine I mean sex. Cause it's what we want. And a girlfriend and happiness and all that bullshit but mainly sex. Also Lol @ "exredpill" once you take the red pill, you can't go back. Probably a subreddit full of disgusting copecels who be like "I can still make it, r-r-right guys?"
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Randomwoman wrote:PS my waist is snatched, my tits are huge, and I give great head. This is not about your looks. It's about you being fucking resistant to reality. You actually need help. I've hated myself all my life and it hasn't turned me into a fucking abuser wannabe. This is what girls are picking up on. Learn to love yourself and not be abusive. It really will help your game

LMAO, we don't hate ourselves, we hate women like you for being fucking chad cumdumpsters and refusing to give us less attractive men a chance. All women like you deserve death, to be beaten and raped within an inch of your life, to be starved and denied water, then you will know our suffering what it feels like to be constantly denied, by worthless slags like you.

randomwhore, stop projecting your fucking miserable life on me.

I'm living the bishōnen lifestyle.

Randomwoman wrote:And try rogaine FFS. It's not my fault you haven't

lmao at that near useless medication and assuming i havent already tried it, plus another medication that kills some men's sex drives.

Randomwoman wrote:PS my waist is snatched, my tits are huge, and I give great head. This is not about your looks. It's about you being fucking resistant to reality. You actually need help. I've hated myself all my life and it hasn't turned me into a fucking abuser wannabe. This is what girls are picking up on. Learn to love yourself and not be abusive. It really will help your game

you're a woman. you have a million men on speed dial to come and worship you. us men don't have that and never will at the current rate.

not to mention you started out mediocre looking. i went from decent looking to mediocre/ugly when i went bald. don't get me wrong. i'll admit you know an inkling of our lives becuase you are far from the hottest woman but you don't know any significant part of what its like to be us

ConcernedBimbo wrote:randomwhore, stop projecting your fucking miserable life on me.

I'm living the bishōnen lifestyle.

men who aren't successful or attractive are absolutely flayed alive. this woman is probably imagining us as ugly and thats why her hate is so strong lol. dat halo effect

It's so illogical. We're sluts, who are too picky. We're worthless, yet you think you aren't a human without a woman. This is the dumbest shit I've done all year.

There is literally nothing I could say to convince you it's not all about looks. Even being on a God damn forum

Randomwoman wrote:It's so illogical. We're sluts, who are too picky. We're worthless, yet you think you aren't a human without a woman. This is the dumbest shit I've done all year.

The title is stupid. Not all of us hate sluts and many havee wanted to change it for years.

And i never said women were worthless. You guys are just very privileged and have it easy is all.

The simplistic idea that all women are dumb hoes is as retarded as blue pill. Although i can understand where theyre coming from. Its anger at women for not liking them . . . Really they should just be mad at being ugly like me

randomwoman, what are your thoughts on a worthless sub who exalts your feet? would you be willing to engage in raceplay? i would mainly want you to say "i'm the superior white princess and you are a worthless sub"

also random Q: what would you rate the man in my avatar?

Randomwoman wrote:Dude wtf. Look I'll answer that if you respond to what this article says about the demasculinisation of Asian men
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/the-red-pill/

i don't want my mind poisoned by small asian cock. only big white and black cock belong in my head :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

Honey I think you have a heap of internalised racism to work through, and being bisexual is totally valid and masculine as well x

Randomwoman wrote:Honey I think you have a heap of internalised racism to work through, and being bisexual is totally valid and masculine as well x

yea i'm a bicycle sexual fag.

rate the hot slayer in my avatar tho

Yep I will when your read the article and summarise it's main point.

He's not a slayer and looks like a guy who works at Microsoft and IT/10

That's the deal. It's up to you how to respond to the criteria. I don't actually owe you an answer.

Randomwoman wrote:Yep I will when your read the article and summarise it's main point.

ok read it.

the main point can be summarized thus:

"i am an asian with a 4 incher, can only bench press 60 pounds and am 5'4. therefore exodus can't get off to me". thats about all i got from it

and lmao superincel he is actually a pianist. makes some beautiful music bru. i could acquire randomwoman as a groupie wit dis shit

You listen to classical music? Lol the dude should switch to making rap shit or something since he can get laid quicker if he does so :zzz:

I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE HOSTILITY ON EITHER SIDE IN THIS THREAD

LETS ALL CHILL

AND COME TOGETHER IN PEACE AND LOVE

LISTENING TO KEVIN KERN IS ONLY REINFORCING THIS TINDER MOMENT I'M PRESENTLY HAVING, IMAGINING THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD NOT ALL ACTUALLY BEING HATEFUL PIECES OF SHIT AND COMING TOGETHER IN HARMONY

YOU SPEAK TO MY HEART KEVIN KERN

:oops:
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice