Literally a random woman here to answer questions

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hi folks,
I'm a bisexual woman in a relationship with a straight dude, intensely into monogamy but have previously been into polyamory
I've done cam stuff before but am a big prude in a lot of ways
I'm white but care deeply about and try to learn about racism
I just felt some love for y'all and wanted to reach out and maybe help with whatever's happening for you right now
I'm sorry if this is disrespectful/invasive
Hope I can help with any questions you'd like to ask a lady (who can't possibly represent all women but as stated, I'm a bit of a mix so maybe that will be useful)
Xx



Fuck off to lookism, you female heathen
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Image



ur welcome here, but most guys here seem to be pretty much experts on women and their minds/behavior

so I don't know if anyone has any questions for u

Post your pic or gtfo. If you want to get whiteknighted go to lookism.



I can't suck my own dick because I have more ribs than dicks (0 total). Bit scared to post a picture but ok
Attachments
IMG_20170514_160048.jpg
IMG_20170514_160048.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 4730 times

I'm not sure how to respond to those links about white people. The point of my description was just, I guess, that maybe I can empathise with different viewpoints as I'm not in a little box myself. I disagree with some things I imagine you guys think about women, and I'd like to prove you wrong in a way that makes you feel more hopeful. I hate PUA culture and I have fallen for plenty of people that I thought were not my type physically at the start. I don't care about height or dick size and wouldn't be ashamed of a partner's looks if I fancied them.

Are you a Jew? What's your ethnic background?

Anglo Australian, French/German I think if you go back far enough, but I don't really have a sense of heritage in that way, only learned recently and only responded with mild interest /didn't give a shit
Last edited by Randomwoman on Sun May 14, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Also feel free to PM me. I won't reveal who I'm speaking with now out of respect for privacy, but here's part of my first reply, to illustrate better where I'm coming from
"You know, I've wanted to kill myself about my looks before and about how men treat women they think are ugly. FWIW. My question to you would be - have you ever had close female friends that you weren't attracted to?"
And something else about how I'm actually not into Chads, more programmer types :)

Hope anyone who reads this is having an okay day today. If you feel like engaging, please tell me some things you're proud of about yourself (separate to looks)

Oh and to my knowledge I'm not Jewish, nor is anyone else in my family. I have no loyalty or animosity other than thinking that the holocaust definitely happened and I had such a great time at a bar mitzvah when I was 15 that I briefly wished I wasn't an atheist.

I have met plenty of conventionally attractive people that do nothing for me, and plenty of people who I'd be attracted to if they didn't treat me/make me feel like a walking vagina. Reminder that a lot of people who you think are beautiful, others find hideous and vice versa. Just chucking it out there. I hope someone hears me in a way that makes them feel less alone.

I want to help, because I know you're in pain and feel hopeless and I don't know that you have to be. Right now, right here, is a woman actively reaching out to men caring about them regardless of their looks. We exist and rather often fall in love with, yes, people like you. The barrier stopping you from happiness might not be your body, so if my saying that gets you closer to addressing the barrier more realistically, then hurray.

I'm really glad I never killed myself because I'd have missed out on so much. So now I try to impart such messages to those who might benefit from hearing them. Don't give up hope of happiness.

I should go hang out with my mum for Mother's Day but I'll check back soon xx
Last edited by Randomwoman on Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Randomwoman wrote:I have met plenty of conventionally attractive people that do nothing for me, and plenty of people who I'd be attracted to if they didn't treat me/make me feel like a walking vagina. Reminder that a lot of people who you think are beautiful, others find hideous and vice versa. Just chucking it out there. I hope someone hears me in a way that makes them feel less alone.


Yeah, I get what you're saying. FYI I don't act like this IRL lol. Yet still, nothing..... :(

Haha well it's good to clarify!
What are some reasons that someone might not want to date, regardless of looks or 'alphaness'?
There are so many things that guys have done to make me feel nervous, grossed out, unsafe or unattracted that have NOTHING to do with performing masculinity, status, etc. I don't care about money either btw. I'd much prefer a humble starving artist to a footballer, for example. But if they were religious or didn't believe in global warming, it doesn't matter about the other stuff anyway, because I wouldn't be feeling it, even if we were otherwise compatible. I guess I'm trying to be a real live subject in a way that demonstrates the teachings of Dr Nerdlove?
Last edited by Randomwoman on Sun May 14, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ethnic, overweight, weird I think. I also supported Trump so it rules out all women in my college since 9/10 females in college are liberals and anti-Trump. I am nice, charming, magnificent, elegant, supreme, divine, eminent! Yet no one..... :evil: :pistoldouble:

Well, I've been skinny, fat, and attracted to people who are all different body types and ethnicities. I often like weirdos, they aren't boring. Do you always introduce yourself as 'divine'? :wink: Personally, I couldn't date someone my political opposite, regardless of anything else. It's too important ITO compatible worldviews, and often things like humour and how you'd want to spend money. I only put out for people who sign Oxfam petitions lol

Randomwoman wrote:Well, I've been skinny, fat, and attracted to people who are all different body types and ethnicities. I often like weirdos, they aren't boring. Do you always introduce yourself as 'divine'? :wink: Personally, I couldn't date someone my political opposite, regardless of anything else. It's too important ITO compatible worldviews, and often things like humour and how you'd want to spend money. I only put out for people who sign Oxfam petitions lol


No, only online in here and whenever I bitch and moan about life and not getting any girls. Like I said I don't talk like this IRL lol and what's up with the ;) ? tbh I'd classify myself as more Libertarian than anything. I took a political compass test and got "Libertarian right" so ehh. I supported Trump since he was the nominee during the summer. I want 20k to buy a BMW 3 series 328i Coupe from 2014 maybe. That's how I would spend money. I usually buy useless shit for me with money and also basic necessities. I'm currently working on getting an Engineering degree so I can afford my lifestyle with doing only 4 years of school/Bachelor's only.

Just kidding, really, although, to be fair, I haven't looked at your posts yet so yeah, there was a chance you were serious. I was trying to assess that, and emojis are a way to soften communication, to show I come in peace.

Some people here might think they're just being 'confident' when they try an approach, so if it doesn't go well, they might go home feeling like shit and like there's no point being confident again. Well if it turns out that person's idea of confidence is licking stranger's elbows (there's a lot of eBooks out there), then that would be the problem, regardless of looks, and it's much easier to address.

So he'll sit in class thinking about his acne scars and how that cute girl across from him would never pick him over her book, he's so damn unworthy. Meanwhile, she might be thinking, "damn, I love the craggy look (I do, myself), I wonder if he's into elbow licking? Oh he won't want me I wear glasses."
Then if they both extrapolate too much from their internal experiences and the fact that neither approached, he'll go around saying women are bitches and she'll go around saying men are shallow, and anyone they say that to instead of, like, "hi how are you?", might think, "gee, they'd be cute if they weren't hating me from the outset, what a shame. I'll say no to a date."

and they've both given up on a wonderful life of consensual elbow licking for no good reason!


*

Lots of people would find your ambition and lifestyle goals really attractive! I find ambition really attractive, but a focus on money is not such a value for me. I'm naturally more attracted to people I could imagine a long term future with, and you wouldn't want my hippie arse, lol. One time on a dating site, this guy was going on about his job and promotion instead of asking me about my interests, and it felt really clinical, like I could be just anyone receiving a form letter. He seemed really job focused so I asked him about his goals and dreams. It didn't go anywhere so I said I didn't think we had much in common, and he sort of said, phew, this felt like a job interview. We sorta laughed but gave up. That was the most attractive I found him the whole time, the most I felt like we could connect, because it showed real feelings not just a job title. I thought​ he was cold, but now I realise it's probably just because he was trying to impress me, assuming that you need money to be eligible for love. He thought I was cold, when I was trying to get to know him on his terms. I wished we'd talked about beer instead.

I still think about him, and the guy who wrote me the sweetest, shyest message about his real self, but deleted his profile out of hopelessness before I even had a chance to see it. His bravery to be vulnerable made me interested. I would have replied, if he'd let me.

just came in to say this is how you fucking do it. THIS IS LEGITTTTTTT FUCKINGGGG FINALLYYYYY A "GIRL" PROVES SHE IS A GIRLLLLLLLL UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:
Image

I usually talk about similar interests on my profile. And I would maybe try and talk to you if you looked just like that in your pic, normal I mean. Like if I didn't know your interests or anything. I usually avoid dating SJW's or anyone like that. Anyway, wanna read a long post about something that happened to me?

Randomwoman wrote:Just kidding, really, although, to be fair, I haven't looked at your posts yet so yeah, there was a chance you were serious. I was trying to assess that, and emojis are a way to soften communication, to show I come in peace.

Some people here might think they're just being 'confident' when they try an approach, so if it doesn't go well, they might go home feeling like shit and like there's no point being confident again. Well if it turns out that person's idea of confidence is licking stranger's elbows (there's a lot of eBooks out there), then that would be the problem, regardless of looks, and it's much easier to address.

So he'll sit in class thinking about his acne scars and how that cute girl across from him would never pick him over her book, he's so damn unworthy. Meanwhile, she might be thinking, "damn, I love the craggy look (I do, myself), I wonder if he's into elbow licking? Oh he won't want me I wear glasses."
Then if they both extrapolate too much from their internal experiences and the fact that neither approached, he'll go around saying women are bitches and she'll go around saying men are shallow, and anyone they say that to instead of, like, "hi how are you?", might think, "gee, they'd be cute if they weren't hating me from the outset, what a shame. I'll say no to a date."

and they've both given up on a wonderful life of consensual elbow licking for no good reason!


*

Lots of people would find your ambition and lifestyle goals really attractive! I find ambition really attractive, but a focus on money is not such a value for me. I'm naturally more attracted to people I could imagine a long term future with, and you wouldn't want my hippie arse, lol. One time on a dating site, this guy was going on about his job and promotion instead of asking me about my interests, and it felt really clinical, like I could be just anyone receiving a form letter. He seemed really job focused so I asked him about his goals and dreams. It didn't go anywhere so I said I didn't think we had much in common, and he sort of said, phew, this felt like a job interview. We sorta laughed but gave up. That was the most attractive I found him the whole time, the most I felt like we could connect, because it showed real feelings not just a job title. I thought​ he was cold, but now I realise it's probably just because he was trying to impress me, assuming that you need money to be eligible for love. He thought I was cold, when I was trying to get to know him on his terms. I wished we'd talked about beer instead.

I still think about him, and the guy who wrote me the sweetest, shyest message about his real self, but deleted his profile out of hopelessness before I even had a chance to see it. His bravery to be vulnerable made me interested. I would have replied, if he'd let me.


Lmfao girls are so unaware of themselves/only thinking of it from chad's perspective. just lmfao at thinking the majority of guys would say no to any random girl. GIRLS DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING STRESS OF WORRYING IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH. men have that stress. men are the ones who have to prove themselves to women. just lol theres like a 90% chance the girl will be good enough for the guy but like a 9% the other way around

SuperIncel93 wrote:I saw her first Exodus, shoo


loll its fine you got her already. just accidentally let out some incel rage at her haha. didn't even mean it. wow. just slipped out

Exodus wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:I saw her first Exodus, shoo


loll its fine you got her already. just accidentally let out some incel rage at her haha. didn't even mean it. wow. just slipped out


Well what you said was correct tho

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Exodus wrote:
loll its fine you got her already. just accidentally let out some incel rage at her haha. didn't even mean it. wow. just slipped out


Well what you said was correct tho


i know but i meant the all caps to denote yelling though. girls not appreciating their privilege triggers me like a mofucka.

Exodus wrote:i know but i meant the all caps to denote yelling though. girls not appreciating their privilege triggers me like a mofucka.


Do red pilled women even exist?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guests