Tinder experiment: incel poses as 15yo Chad

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

120 kg is 265 lbs :)
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

SuperIncel93 wrote:Fuck off, Bimbo. You are clearly delusional and mental if you think I'm a fucking Hindu.
And I am currently 23, Patricia.

I'm also 23 almost 24.
Are you really 120kg? If you are maybe you should focus on loosing some weight, i'm current looksmaxing myself and i'm already seeing good results it's only hard in the beginning.
:-)

I know what the fuck 120kg is. And yes I am almost 24. My b-day is near the end of the year. And yes I am overweight but I never mentioned by how much. I will lose some weight during the summer as I plan to eat healthier and work out.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:I know what the fuck 120kg is. And yes I am almost 24. My b-day is near the end of the year. And yes I am overweight but I never mentioned by how much. I will lose some weight during the summer as I plan to eat healthier and work out.

Good do that you will feel more confident about yourself.

I feel that I will still be ugly even if I lose weight. I mean I looked at my facial features and they're nice. I was admiring my nose since it doesn't look at all fucked up. I say this cause well looks > confidence. I was born mid October. Which is almost to the end of the year anyway. Oh Patricia read this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1035731

SuperIncel93 wrote:I feel that I will still be ugly even if I lose weight. I mean I looked at my facial features and they're nice. I was admiring my nose since it doesn't look at all fucked up. I say this cause well looks > confidence. I was born mid October. Which is almost to the end of the year anyway. Oh Patricia read this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1035731

it's better than being ugly and fat, send me a photo maybe you aren't as ugly as you think.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
ihateallwomen wrote:All those women who matched with him are confirmed pedophiles and got life sentences, right?

Of course not. I checked some of their social media accounts and they're still active.

My post was supposed to be sarcastic. I know very well that laws only apply to men and women can do whatever they want without consequences. Actually it would be funny if you called yourself a pedo-hunter and met those sluts somewhere just to tell them they are trying to fuck kids and you will call the police on them.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice