Tinder experiment: incel poses as 15yo Chad

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It really is time to end it buddy boyos :pistoldouble: :rambo: :uzi:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

:lol:
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

All those women who matched with him are confirmed pedophiles and got life sentences, right?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:All those women who matched with him are confirmed pedophiles and got life sentences, right?

they got the book. Do I know your alt?

ihateallwomen wrote:??

no worries man, I just wonder who this lyacnatrhope fellah is.

ihateallwomen wrote:All those women who matched with him are confirmed pedophiles and got life sentences, right?

Of course not. I checked some of their social media accounts and they're still active.

why is the boy age set to 24?
It says not 24 but it does not say the real age, maybe they weren't sure if he was 18 or not

nada para fazer wrote:why is the boy age set to 24?

Lol. Stupid fucking woman. It's cause that's the age the incel set on his Facebook account. You need a FB account to use Tinder so it can get your pics, likes, mutual friends, etc. Of course you can upload whatever pics in Tinder after you set up the account.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:why is the boy age set to 24?

Lol. Stupid fucking woman. It's cause that's the age the incel set on his Facebook account. You need a FB account to use Tinder so it can get your pics, likes, mutual friends, etc. Of course you can upload whatever pics in Tinder after you set up the account.

It's so unnecessary to call me names, in that case i maintain what i said maybe the girls weren't sure if the boy was 18 or not, he looks 14 to me in any case. They probably matched him just to ask what he was doing on tinder i don't believe these women would actually want to meet up with him that would be really weird.

nada para fazer wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

It's so unnecessary to call me names, in that case i maintain what i said maybe the girls weren't sure if the boy was 18 or not, he looks 14 to me in any case. They probably matched him just to ask what he was doing on tinder i don't believe these women would actually want to meet up with him that would be really weird.

Lol no worries. I just do it for coping mechanisms by calling others names. Oh they did know he was underage and they still wanted to fuck him!

in his bio he says 15 not 24. damn patricia is stupid.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:

Lol no worries. I just do it for coping mechanisms by calling others names. Oh they did know he was underage and they still wanted to fuck him!

:o :o it's hard to believe they wanted to have sex with him

ConcernedBimbo wrote:in his bio he says 15 not 24. damn patricia is stupid.

Didnt see that
oops :-D

It's not really impossible to believe that. This just showed the true face of women yet again.

SuperIncel93 wrote:It's not really impossible to believe that. This just showed the true face of women yet again.

no no no these women do not represent all of us.

nada para fazer wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:It's not really impossible to believe that. This just showed the true face of women yet again.

Would you fuck an incel or at least go on a date with him?

ConcernedBimbo wrote:patricia wants a gook not a currycel

Is "Nada Para Fazer" named Patricia? Sounds spanish. Her username even sounds spanish! I am fucking Latino aka NOT a fucking Indian! There's a MAJOR difference between the two.

patricia is poortoogayse
you are an amerINDIAN boyo. CURRYCEL nigger.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:

Would you fuck an incel or at least go on a date with him?

yes if liked him both his personality and his looks, he can't be a virgin tho.
Last edited by nada para fazer on Sun May 07, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Portuguese? South American? Fantastic! I am descendant from Mexico. Mexican-American. Chicano. NOT a Currycel!!!

nada para fazer wrote:yes if liked him both his personality and his looks, he can't be a virgin tho.

Many incels are virgins tho. Like I am, sadly.

SuperIncel93 wrote:Portuguese? South American? Fantastic! I am descendant from Mexico. Mexican-American. Chicano. NOT a Currycel!!!

portugual, south european. did i say brazilian? you have dyslexia? your are amerindian bro, curry-cel. stop coping :lol:

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Portuguese? South American? Fantastic! I am descendant from Mexico. Mexican-American. Chicano. NOT a Currycel!!!

portugual, south european. did i say brazilian? you have dyslexia? your are amerindian bro, curry-cel. stop coping :lol:

Don't talk to him like that, why do you have to be so aggressive.
Also why are you in the virgins group, you aren't one, only virgins should be there.

superincel93 is
age 23
height 178cm
weight 120kg

and im virgin and im just playing not srs at all
Last edited by ConcernedBimbo on Sun May 07, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fuck off, Bimbo. You are clearly delusional and mental if you think I'm a fucking Hindu.
And I am currently 23, Patricia.

You got the age right and the height I am guessing it is correct. The weight is off. Use pounds btw.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice