how many friends/acquaintances do you have?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Real life: 2 aquaintances, 1 friend but I haven't talked to him in 3 months
Facebook: I don't have a facebook
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

pikachu wrote:most people over 20 don't have real friends anymore

after 30 all relationships you even had will be completely dead

maybe I should change the title to acquaintances, I didn't know what word to use. I just meant people in general you hang out with in real life or you collected on facebook (doesn't matter if you know them or give a shit about them), not real friendships - but these would also count as one acquaintance.

Sad truth.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:

maybe I should change the title to acquaintances, I didn't know what word to use. I just meant people in general you hang out with in real life or you collected on facebook (doesn't matter if you know them or give a shit about them), not real friendships - but these would also count as one acquaintance.

If you hang out with someone, they're your friends, period. The people I listed as acquaintances are people I talked to a couple of times in class and never saw them outside of class.

Not necessarily.

My dad still talks to his best friend from high school regularly, that's probably the exception to the rule though.

Post-teen relationships are almost all romantic in nature. 'Friendships' don't really exist outside of glorified acquaintances at best

OmegaKV wrote:If you hang out with someone, they're your friends, period. The people I listed as acquaintances are people I talked to a couple of times in class and never saw them outside of class.

Or assholes who take advantage of you.

Real life: Took me years to build friendship with some people but I had 2 good friends that I saw regularly and 5-6 other friends that I saw from time to time. But since last fall I isolated myself. I made huge effort to socialize when I came to college but since a few months I'm ruining everything.

I now only see one of my good friend on occasion (last time I saw him was one week ago just for 45 minutes), I think he got tired of me cause he used to text me or call me almost everyday and now it's every week. But don't make any effort to take some news. I think that since last year I've lost a part of my humanity and desire to have a social life. I'm not very interested by having some friends anymore. I used to fall in love very easily, at first sight, I haven't felt that emotion since last year.

Facebook: more than 200
Last edited by TedBundy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

2 true friends, a couple dozen drinking buddies, a few hundred fb "friendzzzzzz", and a few thousand acquaintances. i'm pretty social when i'm not depressed (past year)

i have sportsbuddies and drinking buddies. about 4 close friends, thats enough. all i need now is a female who loves me and who i can love.

Theres pretty much no such things as friends. All "friendships" are superficial.

I have no 'proper friends'.

I do however get along with a shit tonne of people at work. Just don't socialize with them outside of the place.

real life: 3

facebook: 500
I'm old, ugly, 5 feet 5, 3/10 face, pale, dumb, depressed, high-inhibition, low testosterone and my opinion has less credibility than yours.

I have many acquaintances at work, school, etc so I can socialize with them to seem normal, but I have no real person that has my back that I can call my friend

I'm all about keeping appearances these days, appearing normal on the outside, I prefer to be another passerby, not redflagging on anyones radar

Close friends = 4. Including 1 girl who receive my creampie

Friends more than 10

Acquaintances a lot
Irl.

Less than 200 on Facebook.
Even the civilian i fuck with still on fb and message every 4 days. My favorite creampie recipient
Deleted overly vapid female friends. Bc I get it. You're a whorring for attention

RodgerRabbit wrote:Real life: ZERO

Facebook: I don't even have a facebook

I don't have a phone either.

It came up in one of my classes one time and the teacher got the impression I was some sort of hardcore conservative who only read books LOL. I was like no dawg, I'm just a loser. :lol:

Did you feel edgy then?

lanklet wrote:

Not necessarily.

My dad still talks to his best friend from high school regularly, that's probably the exception to the rule though.

Post-teen relationships are almost all romantic in nature. 'Friendships' don't really exist outside of glorified acquaintances at best

This. i've lost alot of real friends since i've been in college. its mostly fake friendships now

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice