A girl like this still out there for waiting for me...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I will not give up hope.

I need to work on my inner qualities: confidence, charm, sense of humor, conversation skills.

At this very moment, she is giving a blowjob to Chad.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Foolish bluepilled coper. Unless you look like a male model, there is no way you will ever have any woman and will only beta provide for a used up slut with kids.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

blue pill > red pill

I prefer happy fantasy world vs depressing reality.

if not blessed with Chad aesthetics. work on inner qualities or attain high status, ranking, salary in society.

New2Aesthetics wrote:blue pill > red pill

if not blessed with Chad aesthetics. work on inner qualities or attain high status, ranking, salary in society.

Lol. You prefer to live in a fantasy than in reality? Ok man lol. I would place what you said about attaining status as part of the red pill since you're admitting that you need to work hard to get all this bullshit just to pull women. You admitted you're unconventional. Go off and LMS (Looks Money Status) dude.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:blue pill > red pill

Lol. You prefer to live in a fantasy than in reality? Ok man lol. I would place what you said about attaining status as part of the red pill since you're admitting that you need to work hard to get all this bullshit just to pull women. You admitted you're unconventional. Go off and LMS (Looks Money Status) dude.

Red pill is for people who want to rot...

I am not interested in rotting...rather die trying than wait for death to slowly devour me.

It's better to admit life is full of BS, but go on with it and live in the fantasy, than accept a grim reality.

Yes women like good looking guys, top model (physical quality) etc. but I can make a girl fall in love with me, if i polish my inner qualities, so these qualities shine above anything else I can offer.

The only purpose of life is to love and be loved. If you don't have that, might as well kys.
Last edited by New2Aesthetics on Mon May 01, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brother, I have tried to woo girls I like and done everything possible. In the end, they always rejected me. They say I am a good person and have an amazing personality and all that shit, but my "awesomeness" seems to fade when talking to girls I like and asking them out or confessing my feelings for them after weeks of hard work and dedication. I got red pilled 8 years ago on that but I was denying it and kept on trying to get girls and nothing. I slowly began to realize the cruel reality. Maybe you should as well. Because you know and even said that blue pill is all bullshit and red pill = truth yet here you are choosing blue over red.

New2Aesthetics wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Red pill is for people who want to rot...

I am not interested in rotting...rather die trying than wait for death to slowly devour me.

It's better to admit life is full of BS, but go on with it and live in the fantasy, than accept a grim reality.

Yes women like good looking guys, top model (physical quality) etc. but I can make a girl fall in love with me, if i polish my inner qualities, so these qualities shine above anything else I can offer.

The only purpose of life is to love and be loved. If you don't have that, might as well kys.

loling at this delusion :lol:

love isn't real. that's not the purpose of your life lol. you're only saying that because you have nothing else going on on your life. Like I said the other day, find something. Not something imaginary ideally, then your entire life will amount to a fantasy.
"I'm gonna be worth millions, I just graduated high school, I didn't go to college. I'm right out of the basement baby, I'm a rarity." - Jason Genova

PostThis post by TMJcel was deleted by TMJcel on Mon May 01, 2017 4:32 pm.

Might as well look for a diamond in the McDonald's dumpster OP

New2Aesthetics wrote:Image

I will not give up hope.

I need to work on my inner qualities: confidence, charm, sense of humor, conversation skills.

a girl like this is not very hot however she is waiting for you while shs is living the crazy party life
when she is ready for you she will have 35 years old she is going to have a pair of bastards engendrated by some chad or in some party, then she deciced to settle for some beta guy that will take care of her and her children

tbh she isnt extraordinary ... why you still say that like its impossible ? :-)

OP is clearly retarded. Hope is nothing. Its a feeling with empty value, it brings nothing but disappointment in the end. You can hope all you want but it's not like you can go from subhuman to Chico just by hoping.
Instead of hoping that a hot girl will like you for your inner self (which won't happen btw) go for the average girl that is hoping you like her.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:OP is clearly retarded. Hope is nothing. Its a feeling with empty value, it brings nothing but disappointment in the end. You can hope all you want but it's not like you can go from subhuman to Chico just by hoping.
Instead of hoping that a hot girl will like you for your inner self (which won't happen btw) go for the average girl that is hoping you like her.

at least he isnt that bluepilled because he expect an average girl so it is more possible. hot people are like living in another world , far away from sluthate lol

madjade wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:OP is clearly retarded. Hope is nothing. Its a feeling with empty value, it brings nothing but disappointment in the end. You can hope all you want but it's not like you can go from subhuman to Chico just by hoping.

at least he isnt that bluepilled because he expect an average girl so it is more possible. hot people are like living in another world , far away from sluthate lol

Please kill yourself phac!

TMJcel wrote:
madjade wrote:

Please kill yourself phac!

no, dont say that or im gonna cry :cry:

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Ona Lina wrote:
OP: You suffer from the disease known as jaundice ('yellow fever'). Go to Bangkok, Thailand.

She is 6.5/10. Same as Ona. I would have casual lesbain (lezzybian) sex with her. But no investment in a relationship because: "Asian men are Hot, Asian women are Not" (^-^).

A girl like this still out there for waiting for me. I will not give up hope. I need to work on my inner qualities: confidence, charm, sense of humor, conversation skills.

madjade wrote:

Hit for the stars, settle for the moon. Why work hard for something, if you don't aim at the top?

Having hope is an Alpha trait. Its a survival instinct. Women are attracted to men who never surrender/give Up.

Having hope means, I have still Alpha genes somewhere in my genome.

New2Aesthetics wrote:

Having hope is an Alpha trait. Its a survival instinct. Women are attracted to men who never surrender/give Up.

Having hope means, I have still Alpha genes somewhere in my genome.

Hope is alpha. But you aren't being hopeful. You are being delusional, emotional, and gay, which is beta as fuck

Hope is really a beta trait.
Instead of doing something, you wait for it hoping to happen.

Hope is Alpha simply for not throwing in the towel.

Giving Up is beta. Accepting your inceldom is beta. Some people have No Hope and just accept their fate, even though IT might be possible to achieve your goal.

With hope comes Aspiration. Aspiration makes you do what's requires to achieve the target.

Take this example:

Your stranded an an Island, 1000s of miles away from nearest civilization, and you have Gun with One Bullet. The beta Incel would kill himself and ease the mental suffering. The Guy with hope, survive for months/years, builds a decent boat, and sets off to civilization, where he is welcomed as a Alpha survivor, writes books/stars in movie and become rich/famous and earns high status that allows him a pool of attractive women to choose from.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice