This subhumans ascension

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Then

Now

Is he dying both his hair and beard? Both are short so that is two times per week? What color is he using?

Still ugly. Probably looks better than you at least, you won't even show your face ubersmench! :uzi: :lol:

PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 pm.
PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:35 pm.

PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:04 pm.
PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 pm.

MAGA wrote:
terminate wrote:lol if you call that ascension

From incel-tier to dating Taylor Swift and People's Most Beautiful list.

You have to be ethnic, that is the only explanation for such coping and abject stupidity.

quit coping. he got a haircut and learned how to squint, his face was already decent before.
someone with your beatup face needs PS to ascend.
Last edited by terminate on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Downwards maxilla - check
Retruded maxilla - check
non forward lower third - check
disgusting orbital vector - check
prenasal hollowing - check

Objectively a 6 max, if he's dating T swift it's because of status and money.

Maga you're ugly as fuck, stop coping. He looks good to you because you're a 3/10 so you call him a 9 so you can push yourself up to a 6 :lol:
PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:03 pm.

And I'm over an 8 btw, a better looking Orb (rated on the other site) and 6'4. Im everything you dream about being, including white.

ya ok. Then post your pic you ugly fuck

MAGA wrote:
terminate wrote:quit coping. he got a haircut and learned how to squint, his face was already decent before.
someone with your beatup face needs PS to ascend.

Palate expansion, braces, fixed skin, tan, Gosling hair cut and stubble, squint, he is also dying his hair and beard, what color? but it also looks like he did something to his eyes, he has hooded eyes in the after, before he had upper lid exposure.

And I'm over an 8 btw, a better looking Orb (rated on the other site) and 6'4. Im everything you dream about being, including white.

rofl not only are you a subhuman troll but you're a boring one at that
PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm.

Lol at the fat pigskin retard MAGA being an 8+ and 6'4".

Your IQ is low to have let your self deception become your reality.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

catalino3 wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote: pigskin

I just coined a new term :-D

Define pigskin and add it to the Wiki :)
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm.

Calvin Harris' facial aesthetics ascended incredibly at around age 26, and it doesn't look like surgery. No way he could have gotten a Le Fort 1 and jaw surgery without anyone knowing it. It looks to me like his bones filled out and rotated upward and forward, he also lost some fat and gained muscle- maybe a second puberty + mewing?

@MAGA
His hair is naturally blonde, apparently
He used to dye it brown, apparently

PostThis post by MAGA was deleted by MAGA on Sat May 06, 2017 6:29 pm.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice