Where is MRZ and Analina?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

mrz is in a secret hideout because the FBI is after his ass
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Analina is now Assthetics dr. of Proctology in her Canada.

Hey I'm still around. Are you interested in hearing my current theory of the psychosis of the neurotypicals?

mrz wrote:Hey I'm still around. Are you interested in hearing my current theory of the psychosis of the neurotypicals?

Sure, go on.

I'd also hear some new theories about drugs and shit.

What are some good drugs you'd recommend that would be relatively cheap and relatively non addictive?

2c-b is a good drug that has a lot of range to it, it can be more like MDMA sometimes, other times it's more like LSD, it's somewhere in the middle of them but not like either of them, and it has dynamic range over trips whereby it can be closer to one or the other despite never actually being as extreme as them toward empathogenic nor psychedelic effects. It's very safe I'm not aware of any deaths from it though there may be some, people have taken massive doses though of like 250mg or I think even 500mg and lived, even though the maximum suggested dose is 50mg, I mean I'm not sure the LD50 for it but even if you decide to take several times as much as you would ever actually want to there is a good chance you will live. It can also be sniffed though it burns extremely painfully for the uninitiated (I have much experience sniffing painful chemicals so it doesn't shock me, but if you have a virgin nose particularly 2c-b will hurt for the first ten minutes or so after sniffing it and it has a gross chemical drip I mean it isn't like cocaine or something), for a more hard drug esque type effect, it's sniffed at substantially lower doses than taken orally but I've sniffed it in binges many times and been with people sniffing it all through the night and we never used scales with it and were fine but kept the doses really small by sight, though that is considered reckless tbh and I couldn't suggest not weighing it out I mean there is a good margin of error with it but it's not as much as like ketamine which I would say is safe to sniff without a scale particularly if you start with small doses and get a feel for it, but really not using a scale is always considered reckless it's just in some cases it's particularly so.

2c-b can be pseudo addictive by which I mean you might find that you go through it fast and get a sort of mock fiendish behavior regarding it particularly if you snort it, but it's really one of the least addictive or dependency forming drugs there is like it doesn't cause physical withdrawals or even mental ones to any serious extent, but you can sort of find yourself behaving fiendishly with it sniffing doses and mimicking hard drug behaviors with it but although it has that presentation sort of its nearly completely lacking in substance and once you run out you will not feel any compulsion to get more (other than to have fun with it, not to satiate any real cravings though or anything like that) nor will you have withdrawal effects or anything.

I like ketamine a lot as well but it's kind of a love hate relationship for most people. Ketamine is substantially more addictive than 2c-b is and some people including myself have had problems with it, but it's usually only a problem for people if they get large amounts of it at once because it is highly redose compulsive in the short term, meaning you feel a strong urge to keep taking doses so long as it is available, but after you run out you're not really likely to feel a strong compulsion to get more and any drive you have to get more will be weak or moderate and wear off after a couple of days assuming you even get that at all. Some people may develop more serious long term issues with ketamine but for most people they will either not have any or will be inclined toward compulsively redosing rather than developing long term cravings or having notable withdrawal effects from it, it can be mentally dependency forming for some people though I mean some people find they just prefer to always be on ketamine even though it impairs their quality of life to always be on ketamine but at the same time it isn't comparable to heroin by a long shot or anything, I mean I would say ketamine has a moderate "addiction" potential on a gradient from bright green to bright red it would be somewhere into the yellow area but with hints of green showing through I guess, and it seems as if it can actually cause serious health complications in people with the risk of them correlating with lifetime use, I mean using it once is considered extremely safe and not damaging to the health but as your life time use progresses to 10 grams or so I believe some percentage of people start developing bladder related health complications reaching like 25% of people after some hundreds of grams or something (would need to double check exact figures), and it could also over time cause problems in the brain, and also using it days in a row can increase the risk of health being harmed in addition to lifetime usage but it's super inclined toward binging on it for many days until you run out because it causes short term strong compulsive redosing.

I mean what sort of effects are you desiring though?

Mrzoosus, do you know about the legality of kratom in the US?
Can you attest to the effects of kratom, kava or phenibut?

I myself tried kava and I think once the kava had small amounts of kratom added to it, but I've never used kratom or pbut individually

@MRZ

I'm mainly looking for relaxing effect to make me slightly euphoric, help with anxiety, but without addictive potential (or as little as possible) and something that won't fuck my brain up even more than it is now.

Do you have any experience with antidepressants? Or only drugs?

If your anxiety is social anxiety I would suggest probably modafinil but if it is GABAergic related anxiety that might be contraindicated, perhaps high CBD low THC marijuana would be good in that case but it has very minimal effects.

Rotting Penis wrote:@MRZ

I'm mainly looking for relaxing effect to make me slightly euphoric, help with anxiety, but without addictive potential (or as little as possible) and something that won't fuck my brain up even more than it is now.

Do you have any experience with antidepressants? Or only drugs?

If you are looking for something that will give you a euphoric feeling then you should've asked me first I've got just the medicine you need.

There you go, first dose is free, enjoy. I would however limit myself to look at I Opry too long on a regular bases seeking easy dopamine rush is dangerous, just as staring at the sun with mere mortal eyes is dangerous.
Last edited by Dream on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

mrz wrote:If your anxiety is social anxiety I would suggest probably modafinil but if it is GABAergic related anxiety that might be contraindicated, perhaps high CBD low THC marijuana would be good in that case but it has very minimal effects.

No, it's more like endogenous GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), external situations have little impact on it.

I tried modafinil but it wasn't helpful. I seemed to feel better with the first dose (placebo?) but the second one only made me more anxious.

I doubt it's GABAergic either, because I also tried benzos and they help only in a minimal way. Don't seem to have any serious effect on me.

It seems something is fucked on the serotonin-dopamine-norepinephrine line. SSRI's make my anxiety worse 10-fold, I become so restless I can't stand a few days on them.

It's weird as fuck, as most medicines I've tried seem to have minimal or even opposite effect to what they should do in theory.

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:If your anxiety is social anxiety I would suggest probably modafinil but if it is GABAergic related anxiety that might be contraindicated, perhaps high CBD low THC marijuana would be good in that case but it has very minimal effects.

No, it's more like endogenous GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), external situations have little impact on it.

I tried modafinil but it wasn't helpful. I seemed to feel better with the first dose (placebo?) but the second one only made me more anxious.

I doubt it's GABAergic either, because I also tried benzos and they help only in a minimal way. Don't seem to have any serious effect on me.

It seems something is fucked on the serotonin-dopamine-norepinephrine line. SSRI's make my anxiety worse 10-fold, I become so restless I can't stand a few days on them.

It's weird as fuck, as most medicines I've tried seem to have minimal or even opposite effect to what they should do in theory.

I believe I have just the thing you need

Whatever u desire the salesman will deliver at unbeatable prices, from mundane novelties to exotic islands the salesman I AP will deal anything and everything.

Your neurotransmitters seems to be worse off than when we previously met, but like I always say "there's nothing a well hung shemale cock cannot fix", if you wish to spend a night with some "company", I can satisfy that urge through one of my many working "girls", Ona is the newest addition but were you to ask for my opinion I would steer clear of that territory.

If you are interested we can discuss this privately in pm

-AP

Rotting Penis wrote:

That's a confusing sort of anxiety for me to think of what I would try on it, I mean usually I would suggest either modafinil or benzos for anxiety depending on the sort of anxiety in question, but from what you've described I can't really think of anything in specific. I would give high CBD low THC marijuana a try, it's very little like regular marijuana which is high THC low CBD, it has minimal recreational effects (and what it does is likely from the minimal THC primarily) but it is used to treat anxiety and it has a very slight threshold buzzing feeling to it.

Rotting Penis wrote:

best option? role play as one of the sweet cutie pies in your avatar. be submissive to a big strong man like in the picture as well.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:No, it's more like endogenous GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), external situations have little impact on it.

That's a confusing sort of anxiety for me to think of what I would try on it, I mean usually I would suggest either modafinil or benzos for anxiety depending on the sort of anxiety in question, but from what you've described I can't really think of anything in specific. I would give high CBD low THC marijuana a try, it's very little like regular marijuana which is high THC low CBD, it has minimal recreational effects (and what it does is likely from the minimal THC primarily) but it is used to treat anxiety and it has a very slight threshold buzzing feeling to it.

have you ever eaten AVB weed? feels pretty good. nice body high from the CBD but not as strong high cuz the THC has been vaped out. the best part is you can eat it straight. the THC has already been heat activated when the weed was vaporized

Exodus wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:No, it's more like endogenous GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), external situations have little impact on it.

best option? role play as one of the sweet cutie pies in your avatar. be submissive to a big strong man like in the picture as well.

That would worsen his condition surely

If I were him(not possible) I would take up on AP the salesman offer, after all these years of preaching about abominations that is neither man nor women it is about time he played out his fantasy, his dream, no?

Exodus wrote:
mrz wrote:

have you ever eaten AVB weed? feels pretty good. nice body high from the CBD but not as strong high cuz the THC has been vaped out. the best part is you can eat it straight. the THC has already been heat activated when the weed was vaporized

CBD has little or no noticeable effect I don't even think it creates a high at all by itself or if it does it's extremely slight, but it has medicinal properties from what I've heard anyway, well for one it is an antipsychotic whereas THC is a psychosis inducing drug, so CBD actually reduces the effect of THC, it's almost the inverse of THC. I found it had only little recreational value, but perhaps it would be useful functionally I mean I can see it as a form of marijuana you could smoke before going to work or doing cognitively demanding things because it has such slight effect, and I did find it calming and relaxing because it gave me a body buzz that was extremely slight but just enough to mask sobriety and give me a soothing feeling that kind of took the edge off and mellowed me out. It had very very dampened mental effects as well, hardly even noticeable, though perhaps a 5% or so drop in cognitive function it's many times less so than high THC marijuana which although is recreational much more so causes much more cognitive impairment.

Dream wrote:
Exodus wrote:

That would worsen his condition surely

If I were him(not possible) I would take up on AP the salesman offer, after all these years of preaching about abominations that is neither man nor women it is about time he played out his fantasy, his dream, no?

nope. the latest medical research shows frequent semen intake from thick musclebound tyronez and chadz in the anus, mouth, and vagina greatly reduce anxiety in up to 90% of patients

mrz wrote:
Exodus wrote:

CBD has little or no noticeable effect I don't even think it creates a high at all by itself or if it does it's extremely slight, but it has medicinal properties from what I've heard anyway, well for one it is an antipsychotic whereas THC is a psychosis inducing drug, so CBD actually reduces the effect of THC, it's almost the inverse of THC. I found it had only little recreational value, but perhaps it would be useful functionally I mean I can see it as a form of marijuana you could smoke before going to work or doing cognitively demanding things because it has such slight effect, and I did find it calming and relaxing because it gave me a body buzz that was extremely slight but just enough to mask sobriety and give me a soothing feeling that kind of took the edge off and mellowed me out. It had very very dampened mental effects as well, hardly even noticeable, though perhaps a 5% or so drop in cognitive function it's many times less so than high THC marijuana which although is recreational much more so causes much more cognitive impairment.

the AVB i have is dark green to golden brown. my MFLB cant seem to vape it black like it used to. so it might be left over THC thats getting me high

thats all true though. i feel that when smoking the AVB. and exactly about it being a functional high. i like to take also just a hit or two from MFLB to make work more fun

Yeah it looks slightly different than marijuana typically does as well, it has more of a brown tint to it instead of being greener.

It doesn't befit the Salesman to find himself in such a weakened state for everyone to witness. Let's pray to Gandy Mr.Z suggests something that will make his Salesmanship and neurotransmitters surface once again, lest the throne of Salesmanliness gets claimed by greedy peasant hands.

For i am his son.

The son of Rotting Peen, a.k.a. the Original Salesman of used dildos.

Necrotoxic wrote:It doesn't befit the Salesman to find himself in such a weakened state for everyone to witness. Let's pray to Gandy Mr.Z suggests something that will make his Salesmanship and neurotransmitters surface once again, lest the throne of Salesmanliness gets claimed by greedy peasant hands.

For i am his son.

The son of Rotting Peen, a.k.a. the Original Salesman of used dildos.

He needn't read Mr.Z's essays as reading such ramblings would surely worsen his state than it already is.

He need but to glance at the radiance of I Opry, doing such will surely return him to his former glory.

Perhaps we should suggest a lenghty break from ShemaleTube. Years of overindulgence has surely fried his brain and grazed his skin, i wouldn't be suprised to find his dick in a state not dissimilar to Ona's misfortune at the hands of shady Thai docs.

Anyway, I wonder why noboby said "KYS" yet. That's always a solution.

MRZ, so what are those newest theories about the psychosis of neurotypicals?

Onan Lin is a prominent member of Kiwifarms so go there and ask

mrz traded in his 26yo automobille for a 13yo one.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you
Next

Return to Shitty Advice