Trying to be deep/philosophical

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

TL;DR: Beware of your choices in life. Basically if ER asked a girl out and she said yes, she could have prevented the tragedy. If she said no then ER goes ER. Your actions determine your destiny, etc etc.

Each time we make a decision, no matter how insignificant it is, it affects our lives. Even a simple "yes" or "no" can have a big impact in our life.
Example: Back in February 2013, one of my friends was going to go to an anime convention. He invited me and another friend to go with him. I couldn't go and so couldn't my other friend since one of his sisters was going to have her Quinceanera. We both said "no" it turns out that something happened at the convention that, if I had gone with him alongside my other friend, our lives could have changed. Something happened and, since we said no, that event no longer happened to us.

I and my other friend said "yes" to the party. Have we had made the choice of saying "no" to the party and had gone to the convention, then our lives would have changed drastically since a certain event happened that night at the con that our friend had the benefit of experiencing.
But, there could exist a universe where the same things happened to us in our lives except for that one event where we would have said "yes" to the anime convention and the events that happened that night at the con could have also happened to my other friend and I. There could exist a number of universes, an infinite amount out there existing. One where TonyTTT would have made the choice of choosing to go left instead of right to get home. Since in our universe TonyTTT chose right, a road where he thought he could get home faster, he died due to an oncoming truck driver who crashed into his car. In another universe, all the events that led up into that moment of TonyTTT's life happened except for that one. significant. event. where TonyTTT chose to go left, avoiding the accident.

Maybe in that other universe where I would have said "yes", where TonyTTT chose to go left, there could have been other events that could have occurred differently or events that never happened in our universe that would have happened in the other universe. Maybe we could have "yes" to something or "no" to another thing. We could have said "yes" to an option in the other universe which in turn could have created another universe where the same events that happened, happened except we chose the other option this, in turn, creating another universe where the same thing leads to another.

Every time we make a choice, it could matter. Simple or complicated. Yes or no. Left and right. And, every time we make an option, we, in return, could be creating another universe where one thing leads to another. We would often wonder what would have happened have we made the other choice. What if we are living in the other universe? What if we're living in the other universes created by the other options? If there is a main Earth, a main universe, what could have happened? What could be occurring right now in someone's life where they need to say "yes" or "no"? choose left or right?

BTW what happened at the con was that my ex friend had sex with a girl. The girl had two other friends who would've also had sex with my friend and I if we had gone. Since we didn't go, both of those chicks had sex with each other or something. Yep, life sucks. So be careful what path you take. :zzz:
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Nice tag. Curry does indeed make you intelligent and a deep thinker, i think so.

SuperIncel93 wrote:I'm not a currycel

I'm not saying you are. But you ate a curry before writing that maybe?

The only thing saying "yes" does is put you in more situations where other people get validation and you don't. If you like being a spectator and punishing yourself then say "yes".

TLDR
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

the fuck Bimbo I put a lot of thought into thinking about life and the universe. Basically if ER asked a girl out and she said yes, she could have prevented the tragedy. If she said no then ER goes ER. Beware of your choices in life.

SuperIncel93 wrote:the fuck Bimbo I put a lot of thought into thinking about life and the universe. Basically if ER asked a girl out and she said yes, she could have prevented the tragedy. If she said no then ER goes ER. Beware of your choices in life.

you could have said no to making this thread :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Lol I didn't even type this all in yesterday or whatever. I wrote this back in 2015 so all I did was copy/paste and changed the name to TonyTTT lol.

LoserFanboy wrote:So if I go to Comicon TTT dies? good deal right?

That would be good, but unfortunately I like his posts and comments and rants on race. Maybe if some other poster died. One with severe mental illness and autism like Phaclogage or Aesthetic Dr Lux

Wow

That's quite a mouthful, you must be used to this kinda stuff
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

And yeah, during the time I wrote this 2 years ago I was really into this stuff for a while. I think it had to do with the actions I have done in life. Specifically not going to the anime con and missing out on possible sex. Also a girl I met in 2013 who in 2014 gave me my first kiss. I would've been a truecel but the kiss made me incel.

SuperIncel93 wrote:I don't eat that garbage.

What do you eat, a continuous cycle of burgers and pizza, that's why you're so fucking stupid.

Curry ironically is one of the best things curries ever did.

Haven't had pizza since I don't know when lol few weeks ago maybe. And I had a burger yesterday but prior to that I haven't got a clue. I haven't eaten curry since I am not interested in trying it and I just say it's shit because curries made it and I hear it makes you go shit your pants. :zzz:

Ah, the old "If I went to the party I would have gotten laid" cope.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

SuperIncel93 wrote:TL;DR: Beware of your choices in life. Basically if ER asked a girl out and she said yes, she could have prevented the tragedy. If she said no then ER goes ER. Your actions determine your destiny, etc etc.

Each time we make a decision, no matter how insignificant it is, it affects our lives. Even a simple "yes" or "no" can have a big impact in our life.
Example: Back in February 2013, one of my friends was going to go to an anime convention. He invited me and another friend to go with him. I couldn't go and so couldn't my other friend since one of his sisters was going to have her Quinceanera. We both said "no" it turns out that something happened at the convention that, if I had gone with him alongside my other friend, our lives could have changed. Something happened and, since we said no, that event no longer happened to us.

I and my other friend said "yes" to the party. Have we had made the choice of saying "no" to the party and had gone to the convention, then our lives would have changed drastically since a certain event happened that night at the con that our friend had the benefit of experiencing.
But, there could exist a universe where the same things happened to us in our lives except for that one event where we would have said "yes" to the anime convention and the events that happened that night at the con could have also happened to my other friend and I. There could exist a number of universes, an infinite amount out there existing. One where TonyTTT would have made the choice of choosing to go left instead of right to get home. Since in our universe TonyTTT chose right, a road where he thought he could get home faster, he died due to an oncoming truck driver who crashed into his car. In another universe, all the events that led up into that moment of TonyTTT's life happened except for that one. significant. event. where TonyTTT chose to go left, avoiding the accident.

Maybe in that other universe where I would have said "yes", where TonyTTT chose to go left, there could have been other events that could have occurred differently or events that never happened in our universe that would have happened in the other universe. Maybe we could have "yes" to something or "no" to another thing. We could have said "yes" to an option in the other universe which in turn could have created another universe where the same events that happened, happened except we chose the other option this, in turn, creating another universe where the same thing leads to another.

Every time we make a choice, it could matter. Simple or complicated. Yes or no. Left and right. And, every time we make an option, we, in return, could be creating another universe where one thing leads to another. We would often wonder what would have happened have we made the other choice. What if we are living in the other universe? What if we're living in the other universes created by the other options? If there is a main Earth, a main universe, what could have happened? What could be occurring right now in someone's life where they need to say "yes" or "no"? choose left or right?

BTW what happened at the con was that my ex friend had sex with a girl. The girl had two other friends who would've also had sex with my friend and I if we had gone. Since we didn't go, both of those chicks had sex with each other or something. Yep, life sucks. So be careful what path you take. :zzz:

What if you never had those opportunities like me? I have legit never been invited anywhere by friends, the only possibility for other incels is there is a universe where things went right and we are attractive, and that changes our lives.

Legit. Ever heard of the multiverse theory? Well if you do and by your comment you seem to know, there is a universe where you were born a curry, but this time you were born a handsome curry and everything was going well for you. You wouldn't have these misogynistic thoughts and be bluepilled as opposed to red pilled. I have even envisioned myself in another universe back even in 2011 where I was born a handsome beaner. I'm sure everyone has envisioned how their life would be if they weren't subhuman garbage like us.

In another universe I would have been a world class athlete had I not fucked up my teenage growth.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice