Looks discimination might shut down

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dont know how legit it is but theres been talk recently about it shutting down which would mean people will flock here for their quotidian incel rage.

Sluthate will be great again

terminate wrote:I hope not
looI<ismers are a cancerous bunch

Cancer is better than nothing

All those normies and misc gymcels :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Aaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! Those people are a bunch of fucks! :evil: :evil: :evil: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Told you this would happen a few days ago

that website is trash, i can't believe idiots are still using it

looksim guys are a bunch of delusional low t faggots that think women want to fvk effeminate male models

3D Face Analysis wrote:Yes I predicted it will be shut down. There are a lot of reasons why I predicted it (like the risk of being banned from Google AdSense due to adult, racist and hateful content) and why I believe Victory does not even care if the posts were to be permanently deleted "to save disk space" or to "speed up the server". That's why I have been archiving the posts. I recently stopped archiving because the CloudFlare DDoS blocker blocked my archiver program but now because it's lifted and I am going to make sure that all of the posts will be archived before it will be shut down.

Thanks for archiving all the posts. I will enjoy seeing them in here or another cloud/mirror site you will open up where we can just see the posts or something. Also, SH > Looks discrimination. They have tougher rules so IDK why Google will block you but ehh. Also, make me a Legend of SH pls.

Question @ 3DFA, how much cash do you earn from SH and now making a new site for lksm posters?

Ouch! So you work in IT or something? I mean you gotta have money to maintain this site.

wimpy tottu wrote:Whie iz it a trash web site? I don't get.

It's slow and shit. You can't even use it on your phone anymore.

lookjizz is gay
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

3D Face Analysis wrote:The owner of lookiѕm.net probably makes $100-$400 per month. If banned from Google AdSense (a high risk), the owner will make zero, he will thus lack the funds to pay for the server. Even the current financial situation isn't that great for lookiѕm.net because the owner refuses to upgrade the server, even though he is already making lots of money.

PUAHATE never had any ad-revenue and at 300,000 that was the sites glowing achievement peak popularity.

Not sure whose behind these sites but they obviously have an agenda. (cough cough) Jews.

Or they are just some loner behind a keyboard who likes to feel important.

3D Face Analysis wrote:I estimate that PuaHate was making $200-$400 per month.

My suspicion is stoked further.

That's less than what a McDonalds employee makes per week mopping floors.

Jews.

GottThaGod wrote:it won't happen

:insert tyson gif here:

Have you archived the Neck thread from Neckbrah? Literally only thing I care about.
HUMANS

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice