Why do women go for garbage?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Seriously. Right now, I'm currently in Mexico visiting on vacation and I've seen some women be with absolute garbage men. By this, I mean gangbang cholo weed weed 420 bruh nigga what high school dropouts with no future ahead of them because they're unmotivated, obnoxious cavemen. They can't hold a steady job and are outright savages in nature yet women throw themselves at them but completely ignore me; an actual superior specimen. I have what women in the shithole third world country of Mexico desire. I have American citizenship. If they're with me, they would dine in fine restaurants, swim in pools of dollars as opposed to pesos, and if they marry me, they could become citizens and travel wherever they want to. I am literally the Superman to them. I can rescue them from their shackles and house made of straws and take them to a kingdom. I am much more civilized than these brutes they have as boyfriends. This is more proof that there's something wrong with the female mind. They are truly mentally ill if they choose to remain with degenerates as opposed to me, a supreme gentleman.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:Seriously. Right now, I'm currently in Mexico visiting on vacation and I've seen some women be with absolute garbage men. By this, I mean gangbang cholo weed weed 420 bruh nigga what high school dropouts with no future ahead of them because they're unmotivated, obnoxious cavemen. They can't hold a steady job and are outright savages in nature yet women throw themselves at them but completely ignore me; an actual superior specimen. I have what women in the shithole third world country of Mexico desire. I have American citizenship. If they're with me, they would dine in fine restaurants, swim in pools of dollars as opposed to pesos, and if they marry me, they could become citizens and travel wherever they want to. I am literally the Superman to them. I can rescue them from their shackles and house made of straws and take them to a kingdom. I am much more civilized than these brutes they have as boyfriends. This is more proof that there's something wrong with the female mind. They are truly mentally ill if they choose to remain with degenerates as opposed to me, a supreme gentleman.

nope, you are confused, not all women chose brute men even in Mexico
the women which choose brute and savage men are because they are savage and brute themselves
they come from the lowest classes so then they consider those men as their natural matches

you have such false sensation because it seems you don't know such country very well or you are visiting a poor zone of Mexico or some spa where the chusma join
anyways you should not worry about that type of women, they have brute and savage gens which will pass to your offspring, you must chose a descent women to get the best offspring possible (evolution)

Curries are literally subhumans. The scum of the human race. Nothing can be lower than them. You're not a superior specimen because you're at the bottom and everyone else is above you. Apuphobia is alarming and saddening. Racial discrimination makes me sad, a little bit sad. But stop acting like a victim because you're an actor in this shit as well. There is no sympathy for hypocrisy. Albeit, if you looked Latino enough and not like an overbaked shitskin, you could pull ghetto trash in theory but you don't even speak Spanish... That's the major giveaway that you belong to the most subhuman race. Your multisyllabic name as well.
Last edited by ConcernedBimbo on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Not really. I've seen beautiful women be with deranged fucks. One I knew from middle school here who grew up to be beautiful. She was almost as tall as me, thin, white skin, blonde-ish, yet she went for barbarians. I know this country a bit and I've been visiting this city here for years ever since I was a kid. I even lived here for a time but eventually I moved back to the US. Just LOL at me cause y'all think I'm a curry. I'm Latino. Soy Chicano! Albeit I'm one of the brown beaners, but still. Mentally, physically, nutritionally, etc., I am superior to them. I don't speak with an accent when I talk in English. I am literate and have a high IQ when compared to the savages. I know some French so that makes three languages that I know of. I'm smart, cultured, sophisticated, yet women here still go for the men who beat and abuse them and even force them into prostitution.

Truth#1 Alpha > Beta
Truth#2 low inhib > high inhib
Truth#3 his looks > your looks

SuperIncel93 wrote:Seriously. Right now, I'm currently in Mexico visiting on vacation and I've seen some women be with absolute garbage men. By this, I mean gangbang cholo weed weed 420 bruh nigga what high school dropouts with no future ahead of them because they're unmotivated, obnoxious cavemen. They can't hold a steady job and are outright savages in nature yet women throw themselves at them but completely ignore me; an actual superior specimen. I have what women in the shithole third world country of Mexico desire. I have American citizenship. If they're with me, they would dine in fine restaurants, swim in pools of dollars as opposed to pesos, and if they marry me, they could become citizens and travel wherever they want to. I am literally the Superman to them. I can rescue them from their shackles and house made of straws and take them to a kingdom. I am much more civilized than these brutes they have as boyfriends. This is more proof that there's something wrong with the female mind. They are truly mentally ill if they choose to remain with degenerates as opposed to me, a supreme gentleman.

Yea u pretty much described me man except I love Jailbait and little girls. On the down low I'm Bisexual and like transsexuals and other men too btw.

Pic related my current gf whose 18 and I'm 30

And yeah I'm violent smoke Weed out and failed Hig h school but I wash dishes for 15 bucks a hour my nigga so what you gonna do son?
Attachments
20170405_204603.png
20170405_204603.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 4000 times

I am fluently pentalingual. Had I included all the languages I know words in, I'd be in the dozens.

Shit at least you have a job. I don't necessarily view weed as bad since I tried it once but I was bitching about the ones who smoke it every day and all that crap. What languages do you know, Bimbo? I must learn them as well.

Fluently

Berber
French
English
Spanish
Arabic (dialect)

Can't have a convo with these (few words/sentences)

Japanese
Portuguese
Turkish
Russian
German
Italian (maybe not)

I think that's about it

But but women are supposed to be attracted to guys with money. That's what the pick up artists told me. You have to go to college and become somebody!
In a world of deceit open your eyes.

The Messiah wrote:But but women are supposed to be attracted to guys with money. That's what the pick up artists told me. You have to go to college and become somebody!

You don't necessarily need college to become rich but yes, I am attending college and majoring in Engineering because it's one of the few degrees where you can get a good paying job with just a Bachelor's.

Because women are trash. Misery needs company. Are these nortena women you are noticing?

LoserFanboy wrote:Because women are trash. Misery needs company. Are these nortena women you are noticing?

Yeah, women from northern Mexico. And I agree with your statement.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice