Looks theory refuted. GTFIH copers and asiancels

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Legit couples. What's up with looks are everything again? Now what's your excuse phaggots?

Inb4 copers' meltdown.
Attachments
tumblr_negwbxeYFn1qftcgpo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_negwbxeYFn1qftcgpo1_1280.jpg (78.32 KiB) Viewed 4193 times
tumblr_nhf1xkQlmv1rzl6l1o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhf1xkQlmv1rzl6l1o1_1280.jpg (80.08 KiB) Viewed 4193 times
tumblr_nev2li0nS61tughivo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nev2li0nS61tughivo1_500.jpg (94.09 KiB) Viewed 4193 times



The 2 last pictures are going to haunt me, if thats my competition even for the ugly ones its more than over.
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Image

GottThaGod wrote:shut the fuck up


U mad bro?

To cheer you up:

I love you to death Andrew. I hope the world brings us so much joy and happiness, even though I’ve found eternal happiness with you. Happy Anniversary

Screen Shot.png
Screen Shot.png (270.18 KiB) Viewed 4169 times

Strong 2/10 incel-ethnic face smashing prime teenage 8.5/10 JB HARD. Something you'll never exp in this life. Keep raging. Keep coping.

Lol if the guy posted here on sluthate asking you all to evaluate his face and his chances with hot girls, you all would've told him to go kill himself. Strong defeatism in here. Amirite brahs?
Attachments
teencouple2.jpg
teencouple2.jpg (319.7 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
teencouple.jpg
teencouple.jpg (194.74 KiB) Viewed 4169 times



he probably got a huge cawk and the girl is like a 6.5 not 8.5
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you



Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:
he probably got a huge cawk and the girl is like a 6.5 not 8.5


H o r s e f a c e. Low standards much? Lol.


this. Also only 2nd and 3rd ones did the guy date above his league

Most manly guy got the finest one in the first pic

Ugliest got worst one (2nd pic)

Looooool inadvertently supported looks theory
Image

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:
he probably got a huge cawk and the girl is like a 6.5 not 8.5


H o r s e f a c e. Low standards much? Lol.


I don't know

celmogger wrote:Legit couples. What's up with looks are everything again? Now what's your excuse phaggots?

Inb4 copers' meltdown.



such type of couples are a minority and will don't last long together
if you want to see the how real is the looks theory check this thread

nobody escape the looks theory not even chess grandmasters

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1010389

you cannot destroy the looks theory as it's the foundation of this universe

You can only close your mind to the deathpill of looks by overdosing on bluepill, but even then looks theory still stands firm, only the truly strong can indulge in the redpill to its full extent without going mentally insane.

It is the way of life Gandy intended, do not fight it nor refute it simply accept it
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Fake. Any guy can take a pic like this with one of their female friends. No doubt they're friendzoned. Hell, I've been in pics with females and some have been in close range like the ones in the pics. Doesn't mean they're my gf lol they're just acting nice to us incels as they go and fuck chads.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Image

these girls are nothing special...5-6/10... but they are 2-3 levels above those Asiancells. I still don't believe those are real...lol

SuperIncel93 wrote:Fake. Any guy can take a pic like this with one of their female friends. No doubt they're friendzoned. Hell, I've been in pics with females and some have been in close range like the ones in the pics. Doesn't mean they're my gf lol they're just acting nice to us incels as they go and fuck chads.


yes most of that pics surely are fake or they are not legit couples
but please note that there are lot of retard white sluts which sometimes date asiancels for some economic reason or some another reason

Fabie wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Fake. Any guy can take a pic like this with one of their female friends. No doubt they're friendzoned. Hell, I've been in pics with females and some have been in close range like the ones in the pics. Doesn't mean they're my gf lol they're just acting nice to us incels as they go and fuck chads.


yes most of that pics surely are fake or they are not legit couples
but please note that there are lot of retard white sluts which sometimes date asiancels for some economic reason or some another reason

Lol at copeheads' logic. "These guys who are way uglier than me are getting girls hotter than I'm ever gonna get, so they must be fake couples! Disregard all evidence!!!!!111111"

That's why I quoted the caption clearly embedded in the picture above in my 2nd post to prove they're a real couple. Did you even read it? Go back and read the caption in the picture again:
I love you to death Andrew. I hope the world brings us so much joy and happiness, even though I’ve found eternal happiness with you. Happy Anniversary


1st couple legit proof: http://fox-77.tumblr.com/post/101677505117/gengs-birthday-date-koreanjapanese-food-and
Geng’s birthday date. Korean/Japanese food and frozen yoghurt after.

For the second couple in my OP, here's the caption:
Enjoying the lovely day with the handsome Doctor Coffey <3 #cute #couple #cutecouple #amwf #relationship
Proof: http://missyvaughnofficial.tumblr.com/post/106646084060/enjoying-the-lovely-day-with-the-handsome-doctor

Lastly, here's a wedding picture where the bride is >= 3 points above the groom in looks. How are you logicel copeheads gonna rationalize this one away now?
wedding_resized.jpg
wedding_resized.jpg (48.25 KiB) Viewed 4040 times


P.S. I see no one has a reply to my point above in my second post, and expect copecels to just continue ignoring it in their quest to suppress their cognitive dissonance:
celmogger wrote:Lol if the guy posted here on sluthate asking you all to evaluate his face and his chances with hot girls, you all would've told him to go kill himself. Strong defeatism in here. Amirite brahs?


Happy coping, phaggots.

LMS theory is real.

Money game running strong. :lol:

jfl if you think a hot girl will date a sub5 like you because of your great unique personality.

Tyger alt detected
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Image
Image
Image

celmogger wrote:
Fabie wrote:
yes most of that pics surely are fake or they are not legit couples
but please note that there are lot of retard white sluts which sometimes date asiancels for some economic reason or some another reason

Lol at copeheads' logic. "These guys who are way uglier than me are getting girls hotter than I'm ever gonna get, so they must be fake couples! Disregard all evidence!!!!!111111"

That's why I quoted the caption clearly embedded in the picture above in my 2nd post to prove they're a real couple. Did you even read it? Go back and read the caption in the picture again:
I love you to death Andrew. I hope the world brings us so much joy and happiness, even though I’ve found eternal happiness with you. Happy Anniversary


1st couple legit proof: http://fox-77.tumblr.com/post/101677505117/gengs-birthday-date-koreanjapanese-food-and
Geng’s birthday date. Korean/Japanese food and frozen yoghurt after.

For the second couple in my OP, here's the caption:
Enjoying the lovely day with the handsome Doctor Coffey <3 #cute #couple #cutecouple #amwf #relationship
Proof: http://missyvaughnofficial.tumblr.com/post/106646084060/enjoying-the-lovely-day-with-the-handsome-doctor

Lastly, here's a wedding picture where the bride is >= 3 points above the groom in looks. How are you logicel copeheads gonna rationalize this one away now?
wedding_resized.jpg


P.S. I see no one has a reply to my point above in my second post, and expect copecels to just continue ignoring it in their quest to suppress their cognitive dissonance:
celmogger wrote:Lol if the guy posted here on sluthate asking you all to evaluate his face and his chances with hot girls, you all would've told him to go kill himself. Strong defeatism in here. Amirite brahs?


Happy coping, phaggots.


That Last one looks like a lesbian couple marriages...LOL

Maybe these girls are into effiminare androgynous looking men...

Also LOL at Small asian pencil dicks...she wont be satisfied...these guys main function in the relationship could be beta providers while sshe fucks white Chads on the side....

Lets cherry-pick some exceptions on the internet and make it the rule.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

celmogger wrote:Legit couples. What's up with looks are everything again? Now what's your excuse phaggots?

Inb4 copers' meltdown.


first guy looks better than the girl..the only mismatch is the second one

Oh good lord... Any ugly guy can BUY companionship with enough money/status, and she'll sell him a fake illusion of love. THAT's what you're seeing. The girl most likely wants to curl up into a fetal position every time he wants sex. Don't confuse opportunism/prostitution with sexual attraction!! That's how guys wind up in sexless relationships or divorce raped!
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

celmogger wrote:Legit couples. What's up with looks are everything again? Now what's your excuse phaggots?

Inb4 copers' meltdown.


Wow, so you have cited some exceptions to the rule, BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!, so that does that mean if we all buy lottery tickets we are all going to be instant millionaires?

You are on the wrong forum, if you want to preach PUA quackery, fuck off and go troll the RSD forum.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Paradigm Shift wrote:Oh good lord... Any ugly guy can BUY companionship with enough money/status, and she'll sell him a fake illusion of love. THAT's what you're seeing. The girl most likely wants to curl up into a fetal position every time he wants sex. Don't confuse opportunism/prostitution with sexual attraction!! That's how guys wind up in sexless relationships or divorce raped!

+1
Thank you, there is someone here who gets it.

celmogger wrote:
Fabie wrote:
yes most of that pics surely are fake or they are not legit couples
but please note that there are lot of retard white sluts which sometimes date asiancels for some economic reason or some another reason

Lol at copeheads' logic. "These guys who are way uglier than me are getting girls hotter than I'm ever gonna get, so they must be fake couples! Disregard all evidence!!!!!111111"

That's why I quoted the caption clearly embedded in the picture above in my 2nd post to prove they're a real couple. Did you even read it? Go back and read the caption in the picture again:
I love you to death Andrew. I hope the world brings us so much joy and happiness, even though I’ve found eternal happiness with you. Happy Anniversary


1st couple legit proof: http://fox-77.tumblr.com/post/101677505117/gengs-birthday-date-koreanjapanese-food-and
Geng’s birthday date. Korean/Japanese food and frozen yoghurt after.

For the second couple in my OP, here's the caption:
Enjoying the lovely day with the handsome Doctor Coffey <3 #cute #couple #cutecouple #amwf #relationship
Proof: http://missyvaughnofficial.tumblr.com/post/106646084060/enjoying-the-lovely-day-with-the-handsome-doctor

Lastly, here's a wedding picture where the bride is >= 3 points above the groom in looks. How are you logicel copeheads gonna rationalize this one away now?
wedding_resized.jpg


P.S. I see no one has a reply to my point above in my second post, and expect copecels to just continue ignoring it in their quest to suppress their cognitive dissonance:
celmogger wrote:Lol if the guy posted here on sluthate asking you all to evaluate his face and his chances with hot girls, you all would've told him to go kill himself. Strong defeatism in here. Amirite brahs?


Happy coping, phaggots.


If there is anyone that's coping, it's pathetic trolls like you, who in order to feel better about their own miserable, shitty lives you need to put other people down. In truth, you are probably some clueless virgin who wouldn't what a vagina was, if one was dropped on your face from a height of 30,000 feet.

Men who get PRESELECTED by women (based on their genetics), wouldn't not be wasting their time on forum like this one would they?

those are not even exceptions,you are just overrating the girls simply because they are-girls
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 86 guests