Height is one of the most alpha thing in males

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If you think about it, height is one of the most alpha things a man can have. Anyone can work out and gain muscle and maintain a good body, anyone can learn how to fight or learn some deadly moves, but one of the things that can make you look intimidating and pull some girls is height. Apart from looks, height matters in the scene. Think about it. Would you be more afraid of some 5'3" dude who's trying to act tough or a 6'6" dude who's trying to act tough? I think the answer's pretty simple. Women go crazy for a guy well over 6 feet tall, especially if they have good looks. Not to mention height is genetic. This is why it's harder to achieve such a goal, especially if you're trying to mate with someone to produce offsprings since you're literally transferring your genes to further your lineage. Sure, you can get LL surgery but that won't carry onto your DNA. But then again, looks > height. I was in school the other day when I saw a couple. I'm around 5'10" and I was way taller than the guy with a girlfriend! He could only reach me up to my shoulders, but he was better looking than me. First off, I'm overweight and he was thin. Not to mention I'm a bean but so was he. Except he was one of those whiter looking ones while I was the brown looking one. Sucks to be an ethnicel. Sucks to be incel as well as being under 6 feet tall.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Face >>>> height. Always. Experimentally Tested and proved on tinder...

1. Face
2. Status/Fame
3. Height
4. Body
5. Money

In that order

Face>height until you're 5'4. Under that it's time to end it.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Face>height until you're 5'4. Under that it's time to end it.

fucking lol at this. yeah i'm impressed by a male models face. Just cage.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Face>height until you're 5'4. Under that it's time to end it.

yet if you are 5'4 you will be tall in Bolivia you can go there and fuck some sluts

Kinda legit

When I was eavesdropping on others conversation a girl tried to setup her friend with another guy and the first thing her friend asked is "is he tall?"
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:Kinda legit

When I was eavesdropping on others conversation a girl tried to setup her friend with another guy and the first thing her friend asked is "is he tall?"

that because such specific slut like tall men, but slut's taste varies from one slut to other
I known sluts which prefer short men , I know it because all their boyfriends were short or below average so you can conclude there is a preference

all the sluts have their own taste and includes, race ,height, weight,hair color, social class,bearded or beardless etc
if you observe their past boyfriends you will see a pattern

Fabie wrote:
Dream wrote:Kinda legit

that because such specific slut like tall men, but slut's taste varies from one slut to other
I known sluts which prefer short men , I know it because all their boyfriends were short or below average so you can conclude there is a preference

all the sluts have their own taste and includes, race ,height, weight,hair color, social class,bearded or beardless etc
if you observe their past boyfriends you will see a pattern

More like, all sluts have their own taste (prerequisite good facial genetics)

Height is important but you can't change it so no point focusing on it.

All my friends are tall and the dude who gets laid the most out of all of us is 5'4, he's handsome and charismatic as hell. Also has a really good job on wall street so that helps. Play the hand you're dealt. Plenty of tall dudes who are scrubs

also i was really tiny in high school and still got laid alot, that being said i believe girls are less shallow in high school.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
ConcernedLepine 1989 wrote:

Face > Height . . . until you're 5'6" (168cm). Then it's time for elective (voluntary) bilateral orchiectomy (2000 USD) or M-to-F sex-reassignment surgery (10,000 USD) in Bangkok, Thailand.

[Ed. Fixed it for you.]

Why are you wasting time here? Need I remind that you should be ready around the clock working as one of my On-Call girls?

AnaI prolapses wrote:Why are you wasting time here? Need I remind that you should be ready around the clock working as one of my On-Call girls?

Why salesman talks like that?

Women care more about facial bone structure than anything else, it makes or breaks your face.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice