Emilia Clarke: "I prefer the dad bod. Don't like 6 packs"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Star of Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke, has confessed a penchant for the cuddlier man. Speaking to People magazine, the actress claims she is more into men with a “dad bod” than a chiselled torso. "I want someone who is super smart, can make me laugh, has like a dad bod," Clarke says. "I don't need no six-pack. Like, I ain't kicking it out of bed for sure, but every character I've been with has been too perfect." ... "Genuinely my ideal man is someone who, I know every woman says this but I mean this from the bottom of my heart, someone whose brain is as big as their funny bone."

Lol. More shitcuntary from the deeps of shitcuntary. This is pretty much her way of trying to defeat the AWALT stereotype. It's her way of trying to appear like a sophisticated woman who isn't like the rest. "I am not like THOSE women who go for tall, buff, masculine alpha types, I am smart so I go for smart men with brains instead of brawn because I am such a smart sophisticated woman".

Bullshit. It's her trying to market herself as "better" than other women, and to cleverly elevate her popularity as an actress. She was probably told to say it by her manager, in fact.

If you hear women talking like this, ignore it and know they are full of shit. How many times have you heard it from women. "I want a man who is nice, caring, sweet, a gentleman, a good guy, someone who is there for me and emotional. I don't care if he's skinny, short [insert any other negative physical attribute]". Then they flick their beans at a buff muscled alpha in the bar, workplace or on Tinder and OKCupid, only ignoring -- or even abusing -- the soft-bodied, beta-faced, low-test "nice guys".

I've heard that from just about every woman I've come across in my life. That the way to get a woman isn't to be a muscular in shape masculine alpha, but to be a nice sweet caring emotional nice guy. We all learned, most of us the hard way, that its all 100% bullshit. This is no different. Lift, eat right, stay in shape. No matter how many times you hear it, and how many articles you see online about how women are attracted to the soft, low-muscled dad bod, ignore it all.

P.S I Googled "Emilia Clarke boyfriend" and my eyes were met with a wall of Chadish handsome millionaires. :-D

You are deluded. She does date men goodlooking men, but they don't have lean bodies, and they aren't 8+ alpha cads

When girls say they like dadbod, they usually mean that they like guys who are handsome, robust tall and rugged, but who don't obsess over their image or put strange chemicals like trenbolone into their bodies

PostThis post by FLAYER was deleted by FLAYER on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:10 pm.

FLAYER wrote:^ahaha holy fuck

My dad is 5'11"-6' 180 lbs with skinny wrists and legs like me and a 38" gut, I can't imagine having a 5'7" father

You now understand why I hope to and believe myself to be still growing, don't you?

Mom: 5'3.5"
Dad: 6'"
Son: 5'8.2" (does not compute)

Who are you calling short?

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:In our native Russia, women are not so superficial about men's height. A good education and career prospect are enough for most women. My Elena is also my 5'6" (168cm), so my parents are a good match. When they stand together, they can kiss together upon the mouth. In fact, I can kiss my mother, too. My elder brother, Dmitri, is the same height as my dad at 5'7" (170cm). He is also a scrawny framecel. We are a small family in our Canada.

Your brothers name is Dmitri. Isn't that a black name?

FLAYER wrote:I am the son, I'm calling myself short

I just saw two 5'6, 120lbs jailbaits milquetoast and tease a 5'8 boy of 15/16 who was about 150lbs, calling him short and little.

They have to say this otherwise they appear as sluts

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice