How to identify a recessed chin??

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Recessed respect to what? Lips ? Because i see that some good looking man or woman have a "recessed" chin but only because they have a full lips
look at the chick on the left

If you trace a line from the under lip to the chin, you wil see that it's not straight, but slightly oblique!

So, this are cases of recessed chin ???

lol.
this what a real recessed chin looks like. stop the obsession boyo.
in my opinion, a recessed chin is when the line is visibly oblique. what you posted is normal chins.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

all of them have an amazing chin lol, a recessed chin is very easy to tell.

So how ti identify recessed chin? When it s considered recessed?

1.SUPERIOR - STRONG CHINS: bottom of chin is slanted outwards and exceeds little from lower thirds bone ( ! ) profile and chin itself is in a good place: Do not look soft tissues like lips:

Example 1:

(note this above is forward growth face, but you get the idea)

&

Example 2:

2.TYPICAL (AVERAGE) CHINS: some are better - some worse. Bottom of chin does not back away (much)
or even exceeds little (has similarities to strong chin):

Example 1: Look post treatment image:

&

Example 2: Look post treatment image:

3. RECESSED CHINS:

Heavily slanted backwards: arguable, but you should count those as recessed ones:

&

sunken chins: whole chin has slit backwards (due teeth problems) or bone is too short (but almost straight, not slanted backwards):

Example: Look pre-treatment image:

Note: We did not include massive chins created by under-bite or by excessive growth, because those are rare anomalies.
Last edited by phaclogage on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The last guy in the right Image still falls in the sunken chin?

DevilMayCry wrote:
The last guy in the right Image still falls in the sunken chin?

Not anymore. It is considered as an average chin, even when they allegedly did not do anything more than built up bigger teeth for him. What matters more: visual or bone itself without tooth?
When you have normal sized teeth (with or without extra material) and they are normally aligned (with or without braces) and you look fine (ramus is in the normal place), then your chin is fine!

Above: real chin problem is actually something else than weak looking chin caused only by jaw misalignment. Though people do not measure, if they see something as off then they talk about it, they do not consider that there can be something more ....

But it is okay to say that chin is visually recessed.

Btw: I would like to see numbers: how much can people with perfectly aligned jaws to jut their jaw forward
vs people who have sunken jaws (chins) due overbites! This is for proof - facelift dentistry can help many!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice