Playing dumb as a bitch shield?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Yeah, when I first encountered this, I thought the girl and I were simply having an honest miscommunication. I'm talking about when you ask a girl about some person she knows or some popular TV show or movie, and she acts like she doesn't know what you're talking about. How could she not know?

Then I realized she just doesn't want to talk to me, and this is her female bitch way of letting me know.

I mean, she could just be friendly, like a decent human being. This is before the point where I even ask her out on a date. This is the preliminary stages of just talking about innocent topics. I'm not even sure if I like HER that much.

But she's decided that I'm not good enough for her, and she wants to duck out of the game early by putting on a fake, ignorant personality. Yeah, that's how cold and dishonest girls are.

Kek
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Hisemevo wrote:Yeah, when I first encountered this, I thought the girl and I were simply having an honest miscommunication. I'm talking about when you ask a girl about some person she knows or some popular TV show or movie, and she acts like she doesn't know what you're talking about. How could she not know?

Then I realized she just doesn't want to talk to me, and this is her female bitch way of letting me know.

I mean, she could just be friendly, like a decent human being. This is before the point where I even ask her out on a date. This is the preliminary stages of just talking about innocent topics. I'm not even sure if I like HER that much.

But she's decided that I'm not good enough for her, and she wants to duck out of the game early by putting on a fake, ignorant personality. Yeah, that's how cold and dishonest girls are.
You made a good observation. Yes I agree with you.

Girls aren't friendly towards your soul. They don't care about people's inner identity. Nature programmed them in a way to BE selective and ONLY invest in the worthy, the strong, the smart, the beautiful, those of value. And they're not fully consciously aware of it.

The reason for this is because there's probably a biological paranoia that someone will suck up my energy/ time/ investment especially because they're physically stronger and can probably likely pull me to do whatever I want. And even if he isn't dangerous, he won't be worth it if he isn't suitable because he can still possibly bring me down with his unsuitability. I only want someone who is WORTHY to claim me.

Women calculate 4 things for worthiness . Safety from a bad investment/ influences, prospects, power, genetics. They will purposefully manipulate everything to eliminate your anger, your ire, your venom to get away with dismissing you.

Women consider this on every level. Women don't really have a passion for just talking to people. And they only do it with people who have sexual value. They don't want anything going anywhere, even if it's talking about a passion they enjoy, without sexual market value. They don't want to have the trap of investing in someone with shit genes.

With how people are cunts, I think pretentiously manipulating them should be fun. They deserve it. We should all punish them for not bending before us and being submissive to our egotistical whims.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

welcome to being a cuck.
You really can reflect on that as looks discrimation. If you were better looking you wouldn't be played with at all.
You experienced what basically everyone goes through.

LoserFanboy wrote:welcome to being a cuck.
You really can reflect on that as looks discrimation. If you were better looking you wouldn't be played with at all.
You experienced what basically everyone goes through.
If you wish to be valued, you need to be valuable. We all hunger and crave to be valued. Of course, think of it this way. If you were ugly like an RPG ogre you wouldn't be perceived as worthless if you were VERY powerful. But you are perceived as worthless as a filipino or some african fuglett. Because humanity is subconsciously eugenic. An ogre can have worth even if he is ugly because that's not where his value primarily centers from. But, when you deal with subspecies who should have the same standard applied to them, it's a different story.

Humanity would rather be highly valued and standing above all others competitively. Associating with people of high value, and high status.

Than...

To just be themselves, enjoy, relax and have a good life. Often people who sit on ass and enjoy their lives without concern for competition, or who believe everyone is equal, or who believe everyone has value just do simply not fit any mold to bolster their position in the competition hierarchy as it is. So they don't prioritize it.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice