Online dating sucks for all guys, even CHADS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Its funny how no one has pointed this out in all the male model experiments:

First off, yes, online dating is great for ONS for good looking guys...BUT, all the girls are going to be below your looks.

In almost every male model or CHAD tinder experiment, most of the guys matches are below him in looks. If he's a 9, they're all like below 7.5s. I rarely see a looks-matched girl being down for sex or even dirty talk in these experiments: the girls are usually 1-3 points below him. Good for ONS, but lets get real...most people want a girl on there looks level to fuck steadily and frequently. I'm not saying its never happen, but the majority are below him in looks and some are even way lower.

Even guys who are decent looking and in good shape; most of his matches are below him in looks



yep
online dating is advantage only for women only because the bad ratio men/women which is about 4/1
then there is 10x more hypergamy compared to real world
because of this not even handsome guys could escape, they will always meeting some inferior female

And if you do tinder experiments with guys like Opry no girl is gonna believe u are legit
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Why would a hot (or even average girl with a decent body) do online dating in the first place? Its simply a sign they are way too picky of guys in their daily lives, or are just fucking headcases. Its a red flag. They are like the unrealistic standardcels that appear on TV show Take Me Out. Attractive female using online dating = damaged goods or way too fussy.
Image



Dream wrote:And if you do tinder experiments with guys like Opry no girl is gonna believe u are legit


right but being opry or some handsome guy you can prove them you are real using a webcam , something like some impostor cel can't fake
on the other way I guarantee you that there are tons of dumb women online very unexperienced which believes anything even will believe that Brad pit is talking to them
Last edited by Fabie on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewtant wrote:Why would a hot (or even average girl with a decent body) do online dating in the first place? Its simply a sign they are way too picky of guys in their daily lives, or are just fucking headcases. Its a red flag. They are like the unrealistic standardcels that appear on TV show Take Me Out. Attractive female using online dating = damaged goods or way too fussy.



exactly,
why a cute girl do online dating? surely she is a slut or is a mentally fucked
you are right is a red flag

The true redpill will be setting up 2 different tinder accounts, one with you and the other a girl you presume looks matched with(no delusions, aesthetic based), and see how worthless you truly are compared to your female looks matched



Dream wrote:The true redpill will be setting up 2 different tinder accounts, one with you and the other a girl you presume looks matched with(no delusions, aesthetic based), and see how worthless you truly are compared to your female looks matched


of course in the web your value is zero compared to your female clone, 0 msg vs 5000 msg , 100x more attention in facebook , instagram etc
but things are more balanced in the real world,
and when your female clone is >30 years old , Id say your dating value start to exceed her value ( not online but in real world) which is the main important thing
and when you are 40 your dating value is 10x superior to your female clone who is 40 too

If you're into 30+ year old fat girls who are divorced or are single moms its not that bad :lol:

Dream wrote:The true redpill will be setting up 2 different tinder accounts, one with you and the other a girl you presume looks matched with(no delusions, aesthetic based), and see how worthless you truly are compared to your female looks matched


I didn't do this exactly, but me and my girl co-worker got tinder on the same day. After a few weeks, she had like 5 times more matches then me...and the kicker is she is below average while I'm like 3 points above her in looks. I would never in a million years date her let alone go on a date with her but she had way more matches then me. Ive even went on dates with looks matched girls and went through there tinder and these girls have too many guys hitting them up

Fabie wrote:
Dream wrote:The true redpill will be setting up 2 different tinder accounts, one with you and the other a girl you presume looks matched with(no delusions, aesthetic based), and see how worthless you truly are compared to your female looks matched


of course in the web your value is zero compared to your female clone, 0 msg vs 5000 msg , 100x more attention in facebook , instagram etc
but things are more balanced in the real world,
and when your female clone is >30 years old , Id say your dating value start to exceed her value ( not online but in real world) which is the main important thing
and when you are 40 your dating value is 10x superior to your female clone who is 40 too

That's only if you have decent lms. If you are a 40 year old balding janitor you are pretty much fucked

notaslayer wrote:Its funny how no one has pointed this out in all the male model experiments:

First off, yes, online dating is great for ONS for good looking guys...BUT, all the girls are going to be below your looks.

In almost every male model or CHAD tinder experiment, most of the guys matches are below him in looks. If he's a 9, they're all like below 7.5s. I rarely see a looks-matched girl being down for sex or even dirty talk in these experiments: the girls are usually 1-3 points below him. Good for ONS, but lets get real...most people want a girl on there looks level to fuck steadily and frequently. I'm not saying its never happen, but the majority are below him in looks and some are even way lower.

Even guys who are decent looking and in good shape; most of his matches are below him in looks

Hot girls will sleep with you but you need extremely high status

notaslayer wrote:
Dream wrote:The true redpill will be setting up 2 different tinder accounts, one with you and the other a girl you presume looks matched with(no delusions, aesthetic based), and see how worthless you truly are compared to your female looks matched


I didn't do this exactly, but me and my girl co-worker got tinder on the same day. After a few weeks, she had like 5 times more matches then me...and the kicker is she is below average while I'm like 3 points above her in looks. I would never in a million years date her let alone go on a date with her but she had way more matches then me. Ive even went on dates with looks matched girls and went through there tinder and these girls have too many guys hitting them up


You need to reevaluate, 3 points difference is comical

But let's assume it were true and says she's a 4 facially and you 7, she puts on makeup and cherry pick the photos then that's instantly +2 unless she has some sort of facial deformity which in that case she's below the rating scale.

So essentially you are competing against a 6/10 female which online with heavily skewed male to female ratios her smv>>yours. you would consider LTR or STR provided you don't know her true worth only based on her tinder profile.

Fabie wrote:
Dream wrote:The true redpill will be setting up 2 different tinder accounts, one with you and the other a girl you presume looks matched with(no delusions, aesthetic based), and see how worthless you truly are compared to your female looks matched


of course in the web your value is zero compared to your female clone, 0 msg vs 5000 msg , 100x more attention in facebook , instagram etc
but things are more balanced in the real world,
and when your female clone is >30 years old , Id say your dating value start to exceed her value ( not online but in real world) which is the main important thing
and when you are 40 your dating value is 10x superior to your female clone who is 40 too


You are giving me tremendous amount of hope(cope)

Perhaps I will live to the day where I will surgery max to Valhalla

true that when you are 30 or even 40 your smv will surpass your female counterpart but what's the point? Such competition is meaningless as she would've most likely settled with a beta providing cuck and you are still looksmaxing, let's say with twist of fate after surgery you ended up looking like Opry how can you inflict the mental trauma and anguish they bestowed upon you?

Dream wrote:
Fabie wrote:
of course in the web your value is zero compared to your female clone, 0 msg vs 5000 msg , 100x more attention in facebook , instagram etc
but things are more balanced in the real world,
and when your female clone is >30 years old , Id say your dating value start to exceed her value ( not online but in real world) which is the main important thing
and when you are 40 your dating value is 10x superior to your female clone who is 40 too


You are giving me tremendous amount of hope(cope)

Perhaps I will live to the day where I will surgery max to Valhalla

true that when you are 30 or even 40 your smv will surpass your female counterpart but what's the point? Such competition is meaningless as she would've most likely settled with a beta providing cuck and you are still looksmaxing, let's say with twist of fate after surgery you ended up looking like Opry how can you inflict the mental trauma and anguish they bestowed upon you?



nope at 30-40 most of the women are not settled with a beta providing cuck , that happened in past century before 1950s, today divorces rates are around 50% in all countries in the western

point is that today between 30 and 50 years sense that 50% of the females are yet in the dating scene, some of them are yet single.some divorced,some are single mothers looking for a provider etc
your value will be higher than them because is obvious,
ie if you have a descent skinny body+ full of hair + good income your dating value at 40 is not 10x superior is 100x superior
at 70 years old things start to get balanced again, but who cares

Fabie wrote:
Dream wrote:
You are giving me tremendous amount of hope(cope)

Perhaps I will live to the day where I will surgery max to Valhalla

true that when you are 30 or even 40 your smv will surpass your female counterpart but what's the point? Such competition is meaningless as she would've most likely settled with a beta providing cuck and you are still looksmaxing, let's say with twist of fate after surgery you ended up looking like Opry how can you inflict the mental trauma and anguish they bestowed upon you?



nope at 30-40 most of the women are not settled with a beta providing cuck , that happened in past century before 1950s, today divorces rates are around 50% in all countries in the western

point is that today between 30 and 50 years sense that 50% of the females are yet in the dating scene, some of them are yet single.some divorced,some are single mothers looking for a provider etc
your value will be higher than them because is obvious,
ie if you have a descent skinny body+ full of hair + good income your dating value at 40 is not 10x superior is 100x superior
at 70 years old things start to get balanced again, but who cares

But you see we are back to square one, true our smv surpassed our female counterpart but that also means our counterpart hit some serious wall, our smv(LMS) did not increase, if anything our smv I dropping but just at a much more slower rate than our female counterpart, meaning if we are still single we are in worse off position than we are now.

Even if you do attain S and M, looksmax and not go bald, and start dating for the first time in your 30's, who cares? You love live starts at around 12/13 and you should be making out with women who are cute and aren't fat from that age up to whenever you lose sexual desire.

Dream wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
I didn't do this exactly, but me and my girl co-worker got tinder on the same day. After a few weeks, she had like 5 times more matches then me...and the kicker is she is below average while I'm like 3 points above her in looks. I would never in a million years date her let alone go on a date with her but she had way more matches then me. Ive even went on dates with looks matched girls and went through there tinder and these girls have too many guys hitting them up


You need to reevaluate, 3 points difference is comical

But let's assume it were true and says she's a 4 facially and you 7, she puts on makeup and cherry pick the photos then that's instantly +2 unless she has some sort of facial deformity which in that case she's below the rating scale.

So essentially you are competing against a 6/10 female which online with heavily skewed male to female ratios her smv>>yours. you would consider LTR or STR provided you don't know her true worth only based on her tinder profile.


No exaggeration. Shes 34 and a little chubby with some acne scars but not ugly. Probably a 4. I'm pretty attractive and am 6 foot 3 with a fit build. When I brought my ex to my work party, almost everyone said there she was the one that stood out the most (so that tells you I'm decently attractive - no brag). This girl had way more matches then me while I was matching with averages on Tinder on Bumble. And other girls at my work (who were below me in looks by a large margin and girls id NEVER date) had similar comparisons; all had over 100 matches. Now imagine my looks-matched (or ex-gf)....these girls can look like dimes on social media and online dating.

Dream wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
I didn't do this exactly, but me and my girl co-worker got tinder on the same day. After a few weeks, she had like 5 times more matches then me...and the kicker is she is below average while I'm like 3 points above her in looks. I would never in a million years date her let alone go on a date with her but she had way more matches then me. Ive even went on dates with looks matched girls and went through there tinder and these girls have too many guys hitting them up


You need to reevaluate, 3 points difference is comical

But let's assume it were true and says she's a 4 facially and you 7, she puts on makeup and cherry pick the photos then that's instantly +2 unless she has some sort of facial deformity which in that case she's below the rating scale.

So essentially you are competing against a 6/10 female which online with heavily skewed male to female ratios her smv>>yours. you would consider LTR or STR provided you don't know her true worth only based on her tinder profile.


No exaggeration. Shes 34 and a little chubby with some acne scars but not ugly. Probably a 4. I'm pretty attractive and am 6 foot 3 with a fit build. When I brought my ex to my work party, almost everyone said there she was the one that stood out the most (so that tells you I'm decently attractive - no brag). This girl had way more matches then me while I was matching with averages on Tinder on Bumble. And other girls at my work (who were below me in looks by a large margin and girls id NEVER date) had similar comparisons; all had over 100 matches. Now imagine my looks-matched (or ex-gf)....these girls can look like dimes on social media and online dating.

notaslayer wrote:
No exaggeration. Shes 34 and a little chubby with some acne scars but not ugly. Probably a 4. I'm pretty attractive and am 6 foot 3 with a fit build. When I brought my ex to my work party, almost everyone said there she was the one that stood out the most (so that tells you I'm decently attractive - no brag). This girl had way more matches then me while I was matching with averages on Tinder on Bumble. And other girls at my work (who were below me in looks by a large margin and girls id NEVER date) had similar comparisons; all had over 100 matches. Now imagine my looks-matched (or ex-gf)....these girls can look like dimes on social media and online dating.


but if you dated a 34 years old chubby, it seems you are not a 7 or 3 points above her
being an authentic 7 you would have better prospects ready to date you
really I do not want to throw you down, but surely you are average or so

Fabie wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
No exaggeration. Shes 34 and a little chubby with some acne scars but not ugly. Probably a 4. I'm pretty attractive and am 6 foot 3 with a fit build. When I brought my ex to my work party, almost everyone said there she was the one that stood out the most (so that tells you I'm decently attractive - no brag). This girl had way more matches then me while I was matching with averages on Tinder on Bumble. And other girls at my work (who were below me in looks by a large margin and girls id NEVER date) had similar comparisons; all had over 100 matches. Now imagine my looks-matched (or ex-gf)....these girls can look like dimes on social media and online dating.


but if you dated a 34 years old chubby, it seems you are not a 7 or 3 points above her
being an authentic 7 you would have better prospects ready to date you
really I do not want to throw you down, but surely you are average or so

Exactly.

7/10 may not seem impressive here because we got 9.5/10 engraved into our minds so a measle 7 is nothing in comparison.

In real life I've seen a 7/10 facially that's 6'4 and he clearly amogged the living life out of the entire classroom, just to emphasis how much halo a real 7/10 has irl he's got a mullet and still is clearly better looking than everyone. And no I'm not in a classroom full of subhumans.

Fabie wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
No exaggeration. Shes 34 and a little chubby with some acne scars but not ugly. Probably a 4. I'm pretty attractive and am 6 foot 3 with a fit build. When I brought my ex to my work party, almost everyone said there she was the one that stood out the most (so that tells you I'm decently attractive - no brag). This girl had way more matches then me while I was matching with averages on Tinder on Bumble. And other girls at my work (who were below me in looks by a large margin and girls id NEVER date) had similar comparisons; all had over 100 matches. Now imagine my looks-matched (or ex-gf)....these girls can look like dimes on social media and online dating.


but if you dated a 34 years old chubby, it seems you are not a 7 or 3 points above her
being an authentic 7 you would have better prospects ready to date you
really I do not want to throw you down, but surely you are average or so


I think you misread what I said. I never dated the 4/10. She's my co worker that had way more matches then me. We compared our matches at work. My ex girlfriend was pretty (with make up atleast lol) and in shape.

Rotting Penis wrote:No, it doesn't, it only sucks for ugly or average guys

OP = coper



It sucks for a chad if he's trying to bang a looks matched girl. Most his matches are below him.

notaslayer wrote:
I think you misread what I said. I never dated the 4/10. She's my co worker that had way more matches then me. We compared our matches at work. My ex girlfriend was pretty (with make up atleast lol) and in shape.


ok but your co worker is swimming in Tinder cocks while you= incel
seriously you can't be a 7 if you haven't a minimal success in Tinder

online dating sucks for chads but partially, because chads will not find a matched GF but can fuck tons of average tinder sluts if they want

Fabie wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
I think you misread what I said. I never dated the 4/10. She's my co worker that had way more matches then me. We compared our matches at work. My ex girlfriend was pretty (with make up atleast lol) and in shape.


ok but your co worker is swimming in Tinder cocks while you= incel
seriously you can't be a 7 if you haven't a minimal success in Tinder

online dating sucks for chads but partially, because chads will not find a matched GF but can fuck tons of average tinder sluts if they want


Lol where did I say i didn't have any success. I just said she had way more. I had some success; not crazy amounts but I get like 5-6 matches a day. I do much better on bumble. I've sent my picture to a few guys on here and they told me I was a 7-7.5 (and that's by sluthate standards). I used to post here a lot because of my past irrational thoughts and beliefs (as most people here do) but I rarely do now and will just do it here and there. Most people here think you need to be an 8 or more to have any sort of success which does not fall with reality. Any poster here can be disputed with logical and rational facts.

And believe it or not, most guys don't find it super fun fucking girls below them on a consistent basis; I sure as hell don't anymore and I find it more discouraging then anything. If I don't feel any "spark" or high attraction towards a girl when I first meet her, I will not go on a date with her. I won't fuck a girl that I only find "mehhhh" attractive because its a waste of time to just go out and get a nut.

notaslayer wrote:
Fabie wrote:
ok but your co worker is swimming in Tinder cocks while you= incel
seriously you can't be a 7 if you haven't a minimal success in Tinder

online dating sucks for chads but partially, because chads will not find a matched GF but can fuck tons of average tinder sluts if they want


Lol where did I say i didn't have any success. I just said she had way more. I had some success; not crazy amounts but I get like 5-6 matches a day. I do much better on bumble. I've sent my picture to a few guys on here and they told me I was a 7-7.5 (and that's by sluthate standards). I used to post here a lot because of my past irrational thoughts and beliefs (as most people here do) but I rarely do now and will just do it here and there. Most people here think you need to be an 8 or more to have any sort of success which does not fall with reality. Any poster here can be disputed with logical and rational facts.

And believe it or not, most guys don't find it super fun fucking girls below them on a consistent basis; I sure as hell don't anymore and I find it more discouraging then anything. If I don't feel any "spark" or high attraction towards a girl when I first meet her, I will not go on a date with her. I won't fuck a girl that I only find "mehhhh" attractive because its a waste of time to just go out and get a nut.


Pm me a pic

notaslayer wrote:
Fabie wrote:
ok but your co worker is swimming in Tinder cocks while you= incel
seriously you can't be a 7 if you haven't a minimal success in Tinder

online dating sucks for chads but partially, because chads will not find a matched GF but can fuck tons of average tinder sluts if they want


Lol where did I say i didn't have any success. I just said she had way more. I had some success; not crazy amounts but I get like 5-6 matches a day. I do much better on bumble. I've sent my picture to a few guys on here and they told me I was a 7-7.5 (and that's by sluthate standards). I used to post here a lot because of my past irrational thoughts and beliefs (as most people here do) but I rarely do now and will just do it here and there. Most people here think you need to be an 8 or more to have any sort of success which does not fall with reality. Any poster here can be disputed with logical and rational facts.

And believe it or not, most guys don't find it super fun fucking girls below them on a consistent basis; I sure as hell don't anymore and I find it more discouraging then anything. If I don't feel any "spark" or high attraction towards a girl when I first meet her, I will not go on a date with her. I won't fuck a girl that I only find "mehhhh" attractive because its a waste of time to just go out and get a nut.


related to bumble, I never joined such app not even using fake male model profiles

are there lot of women like in tinder?
which is the main difference you feel the women on bumble are different from the ones on tinder?
is true that females must start a conversation?

I would be wary of ratings from autists, especially the older sluthaters whom now resides in lookism.

The rating they give or screams cope, they rate legit sub 4 incels as good looking and has potential and rated some actual models(fake ofc, from Instagram) 6/10 nothing special and critsized them saying their photos are too cherry picked and in real life they wouldn't look nearly as good so a 6/10 is a generous rating, and they were legit models.

Women on POF have become so obsessed with finding a mythical man (6ft3 thor) that the majority of them have been on that site for 3+ years because what they seek doesn't even exist in high numbers. Every time men point that out we are called "bitter" but its the truth.

I have even seen obese women on POF in wheelchairs (and other disabilities) have a list of unrealistic demands like they're the hottest shit in town.
Next

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 88 guests