Female Promiscuity Over Time

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This is why the powers that be are sexualizing society. They sell more products and have more control when everyone is focused on sex and looking good to have sex. Then they put flouride in the water and shit ingredients in food to make everyone retarded and people don't care as long as their dicks get wet.

I lived all those years and I think the promiscuity was higher in the 80s and 90s but started down around 2000 with the arrival of internet to the masses
The percentage of sluts going clubbing today is way inferior compared to the sluts in the 80s and 90s, surely this was replaced by facebook and dating sites which leads some sluts looking for quick sex to the same route

such sluts now can select chodes for quick sex from the comfort of their homes, they do not need to go out and spend money and expect anyone to approach them

1 week ago

Homesick Alien wrote:
Imagine seeing a blonde in tight short dress, exposing her fertile slim body, she walks seductively oozing estrogen. But you know you could never have her, she has 1 million options of better looking candidates than you and she knows it. You are just a worthless piece of trash for her. Doesn't it makes you rage & rape her ?
Your best bet is at raves, crowded concerts, new year eve party or any events with lots of drugs & alcohol and people just let themselves go. You just wait for the right moment when you spot your female target. (in the toilet, backstage, dark alley, etc)

This is what I don't understand. I have been that girl that Lonely Ailien has desired, hunted. With the tight short dress, or the denim short shorts and halter, or skin tight jeans. I know his eyes are upon me. I drink or do drugs to appear more vulnerable. I make sure he sees me as I stumble into the bathroom or backstage at the party or the rave. He focuses, follows. He is soon inside me, maybe I struggle, maybe he puts his hand over my mouth, maybe not. He pulls my hair. But he has what he wants. In part, because it is what I wanted too maybe.

So this is what I do not understand? Many of the guys here slut shame girls for allowing this to happen. And they are upset, enraged that they can't get girls. They say a girl rides the cock carousel, while denying them, expecting them, the *nice guy* to save them when they are older and nobody wants them. Understandable.

But that girl at the rave who Lonely Ailien and others have followed into a bathroom at a rave and had the time of your life, how can you denounce us as being slutty or sluts when we give/do what you want, and be even angrier when we don't.

Perplexed,confused. Seriously~ :oops:

Women were always whores, they just hid it more because it was less socially acceptable. It's literally in our anatomy, we have huge dicks & balls because in the past when we fucked some slut there very often was already sperm from another man in there, so the ones with larger dicks that could scoop out the cum of others and inject theirs deeper inside and produced more cum to displace that of competitors outbred others.

Quite alot of human effort both now and throughout history has been about overcoming human nature. It's pretty hard to be more than what you are though.

Who cares. You retards sound like you're conservative Bible thumping dipshits, going into hysterics because chicks are sucking ding dings.

Marriage was introduced by a patriarchy to keep BETAS's on track, sustain and advance Civilizations controlled by Alphas and to shame loose, shallow women.

So they introduce marriage as this societal pinnacle of life achievement for a BETA - he got a woman he can call his own, like property, they rebrand it "true love" and sell it to us. Then all men are getting laid (at least a little bit) they subsequently work hard and don't revolt against the government. That, sadly was a long time ago now.

Today, in a matriarchy with the Sexual Revolution, open hypergamy, high obesity rates only cutting the pool of desirable women and 80/20 coming back we are seeing more and more men not getting laid and not participating in society (see MGTOW, NEET's, happier abroads, sex tourists in Asia and other 'radicalised' young men). There's plenty of men who go their 20s without getting laid, without even kissing in their life before and then think they've struck gold when some 35yo, 50+ n count, mentally batshit insane post-epiphany phase woman dangles them a carrot. So these men are stupid enough to keep participating while receiving little to no sex and no validation they are "real men" (something only reserved for Chads / tall masculine guys in todays superficial world). Many more are waking up that they were duped, tricked all along. Soon it may become a big enough problem that the government actually has to do something about it.

ana444 wrote:1 week ago

Homesick Alien wrote:
Imagine seeing a blonde in tight short dress, exposing her fertile slim body, she walks seductively oozing estrogen. But you know you could never have her, she has 1 million options of better looking candidates than you and she knows it. You are just a worthless piece of trash for her. Doesn't it makes you rage & rape her ?
Your best bet is at raves, crowded concerts, new year eve party or any events with lots of drugs & alcohol and people just let themselves go. You just wait for the right moment when you spot your female target. (in the toilet, backstage, dark alley, etc)

This is what I don't understand. I have been that girl that Lonely Ailien has desired, hunted. With the tight short dress, or the denim short shorts and halter, or skin tight jeans. I know his eyes are upon me. I drink or do drugs to appear more vulnerable. I make sure he sees me as I stumble into the bathroom or backstage at the party or the rave. He focuses, follows. He is soon inside me, maybe I struggle, maybe he puts his hand over my mouth, maybe not. He pulls my hair. But he has what he wants. In part, because it is what I wanted too maybe.

So this is what I do not understand? Many of the guys here slut shame girls for allowing this to happen. And they are upset, enraged that they can't get girls. They say a girl rides the cock carousel, while denying them, expecting them, the *nice guy* to save them when they are older and nobody wants them. Understandable.

But that girl at the rave who Lonely Ailien and others have followed into a bathroom at a rave and had the time of your life, how can you denounce us as being slutty or sluts when we give/do what you want, and be even angrier when we don't.

Perplexed,confused. Seriously~ :oops:

is this a real female ?

I don't believe coping by saying you will fuck an incel once very blue moon when the stars align perfectly and the incel has jumped through and inmeasurable amount of loops just to get into that opportunity is properly recognizing the mass class divide of the 80 percent who are nothing more than genetic trash and are slaves to support a system designed to exterminate them.

fucktheworldman wrote:Image

Isn't one of the claims made by feminists that girls were always promiscuous and just afraid to admit it in the past due to slut shaming? Now, girls are telling the truth. It's like the feminist version of the red pill.

It's similar with homosexuals. In the past, many homosexuals got married and pretended to be heterosexual because they were afraid to tell the truth.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice