Are you aspie or trolling

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Because I have been trolling this place hard sometimes and the surprising responses either indicate an extreme autistic retard or a very funny troll. Nevertheless ones without lives in either case
. Especially Necrotoxic with his gang shit that was funny with the Joker avatar. By far my favorite weirdo of the peanut gallery.

Woah wo wo, chillax with that g.a.n.g.s.t.a. shit, do not boast about the endeavours. I've been trying to lay low, trying to evade the attentions of PO-lice man, staying under their radar, it's what im saying, you know? All they need to know is that im a salesman of dildo(used) of Hungarian descent who's dedicated, influential and tranny-loving.

Ona(Trannyland)/Aro Mirakov/+all the other alts he's had is the weirdest sounding motherfucker, complete oddball. Although his behavior might be purposefully exaggerated, whereas mrz's autism is authentic.

The superiority over humanity that I manifest cannot be feigned, it would be akin to feigning brilliance on the level of Einstein.

mrz wrote:The superiority over humanity that I manifest cannot be feigned, it would be akin to feigning brilliance on the level of Einstein.

why then you can't get a job

Iced Earth wrote:
mrz wrote:The superiority over humanity that I manifest cannot be feigned, it would be akin to feigning brilliance on the level of Einstein.

why then you can't get a job

Why would you think I can't get a job

mrz wrote:
Why would you think I can't get a job

inexperience and asperger

Filthier than Whale wrote:Ona(Trannyland)/Aro Mirakov/+all the other alts he's had is the weirdest sounding motherfucker, complete oddball. Although his behavior might be purposefully exaggerated, whereas mrz's autism is authentic.

lol he isnt fakin

ive traded PMs with him, he coolin it like coolio bruh

he cooler than cool. he ice col' nigguh

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice