I am not a male troll

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hard to say if we'll ever stop doubting you

You realize there were guys here (Tyger) who actually payed models to post here?

You should never underestimate some hardcore incels' dedication to trolling

Rotting Penis wrote:Hard to say if we'll ever stop doubting you

You realize there were guys here (Tyger) who actually payed models to post here?

You should never underestimate some hardcore incels' dedication to trolling

Wow... That's kind of sad.

He is Asian, so maybe you can hook up with him (that is provided you haven't already :lol: )

Rotting Penis wrote:He is Asian, so maybe you can hook up with him (that is provided you haven't already :lol: )

I have a boyfriend and a kid. I don't do that type of thing any more. Besides unless he is OK with hideously ugly girls I am probably not his cup of tea. Some incels are still picky.

theterminate wrote:Post nudes,

Trust me, you don't want to see that, no matter how much of a desperate loser you are.

^Slayer

Just LOL at patheticwhore, she's only here to garner sympathy

(let's pretend she's not a troll for a while)

Rotting Penis wrote:^Slayer

Just LOL at patheticwhore, she's only here to garner sympathy

(let's pretend she's not a troll for a while)

Yeah... My boyfriend is not a slayer. He was incel when he met me and he was 29. He only ever had sex with prostitutes prior to me.
PostThis post by Fabie was deleted by Fabie on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:11 pm.

patheticwhore wrote:
Fabie wrote:post the pic of your boyfriend

the asian fag is in this pic is not bad looking Id say he is 7 in the asian scale
and I don't believe this asian fag could be all day in jerk mode

continue trolling please

Fabie wrote:
patheticwhore wrote:

the asian fag is in this pic is not bad looking Id say he is 7 in the asian scale
and I don't believe this asian could be all day in jerk mode

continue trolling please

You can't really tell a whole lot about a person by a picture. He doesn't spend all day in jerk mode, he can just be anti social sometimes and he's really argumentative. Yeah, he is pretty good looking at least by my standards, but for some reason he has never had luck with women. I have happily been with uglier guys than him.

FLAYER wrote:Where is this pathetic whore now?

Off being a fugly subhuman masc female gook lover

are u robust and flanged? cus im 6ft1 with a 7inch dick 5/10 looks. im looking for a women to bear slayer sons for me

edit: woah i can already tell ur eye area is top notch. bear my sons

patheticwhore wrote:Now will you losers stop accusing me of fucking lying?

Fat AMWF bitch

tits or gtfo
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

Another day, another G.i.r.l. who likes Asian men on Sluthate

I should had discovered this place sooner i would hv asked this girl advices on how to attract asian guys, now is too late she's gone :( :(

patheticwhore wrote:Now will you losers stop accusing me of fucking lying?

Those are manhands youre a dude with a wig on
Next

Return to Shitty Advice