Overheard my female coworkers talk about Tinder yesterday...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Yup females use sly flirting to, and sexual energy to use beta orbiters, and men they deem as low value to do them favors. Basically tease them with the thought of sex, and use these men then expect these men to go away. Thats why as soon as those men are used for favors, or as emotional tampons the girls go ghost. In alot of cases the girls will actively try to avoid these males when they see them around again. Its basically i used you, and now i want nothing more to do with you can you plz go away and not talk to me you sucker. O god their goes that sucker i used hope he doesn't come over to talk to me, let me pretend like i don't see him maybe he will go away. Thats why you don't waste your time you push for sex or ask them out fast, their either forced to yes or no. Alot of women get angry if the men they see as betas do this, because then those men can't be used. Women don't get angry at men they find attractive, who act in the same manner instead they get upset and sad. But the truth is women have more respect for guys who act in that manner either it be beta, alpha, omega.She might not fuck you but she will have more respect for you.
Last edited by stamaster21 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

For women Tinder is just a comical way to pass time. One flaw as a male and you're done and your profile only serves as laughing material for women and her friends.

Like i said attractive girls the 8,9,s and 10s, can get sex and some type of commitment from chad. So these girls are the least angry when men they don't find attractive approach them. They usually, act friendly nice but say shit like srry i have a boyfriend or im not interested. In these women's minds its o look at the poor fella, hes trying but god bless hes poor soul. Attractive women treat men they don't find attractive with pity. Girls who are 5/10s and below are receptive but demand you jump alot hoops before getting with them. And the 6s- 7s will be angry and lash out, get away you really think you can get with me, arhhh why can't chad approach me.

stamaster21 wrote:Like i said attractive girls the 8,9,s and 10s, can get sex and some type of commitment from chad. So these girls are the least angry when men they don't find attractive approach them. They usually, act friendly nice but say shit like srry i have a boyfriend or im not interested. In these women's minds its o look at the poor fella, hes trying but god bless hes poor soul. Attractive women treat men they don't find attractive with pity. Girls who are 5/10s and below are receptive but demand you jump alot hoops before getting with them. And the 6s- 7s will be angry and lash out, get away you really think you can get with me, arhhh why can't chad approach me.

Legit if you approach women as a sub-7 male they literally feed OFFENDED that a sub-human would imply that he's on their level, that's why they give such nasty rejections

Thats why i said the 8,9,s and 10s can get sex and some level of commitment from chad their the least hostile if you approach them. They don't need to approach men or orbit them chads approach them. The female 6s and 7s are basically the female version of male orbiters, but instead they get pumped and dumped. After chad fucks them a few times they want these women to go away, and chad tries to avoid them. He sees them again and trys to avoid them o god their goes that girl i had a fling with two weeks ago, man she just can't take a hint i stopped returning her phone calls and text. Man i hope she doesn't come over here to chat me up maybe if i pretend like i don't see her she will go away. And thats were you get the all men are assholes, who just abuse women and use them sexually and throw them away, they never can stay faithful and commitment. Then you have women trying get their parents and elders into shaming these men into commitment, not gona happen. You think if a guy is 22 and young and has 6/10s+ - 10s/10s, 18-25 old girls all wanting to fuck him, hes gona not take those options just to make society and some female happy, not gona happen.

As I said on Luck-ism...you literally have to get with the first day or week or they're on there to be pumped and dumped by Chads or validation.

Guys swipe right a lot...they have thousands of men to pick from, if they legit want a relationship with a man of similar looks or even slightly higher they can do it easily in the first day or week. Lets say they swipe right on 10 guys they like the look of...it just takes one of them to click personality wise...easily done in the first week.

Only relationships I know that have happened is ones that happened in the first week of the female being on there.
Last edited by Jawanomics on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

vin98 wrote:
stamaster21 wrote:Like i said attractive girls the 8,9,s and 10s, can get sex and some type of commitment from chad. So these girls are the least angry when men they don't find attractive approach them. They usually, act friendly nice but say shit like srry i have a boyfriend or im not interested. In these women's minds its o look at the poor fella, hes trying but god bless hes poor soul. Attractive women treat men they don't find attractive with pity. Girls who are 5/10s and below are receptive but demand you jump alot hoops before getting with them. And the 6s- 7s will be angry and lash out, get away you really think you can get with me, arhhh why can't chad approach me.

Legit if you approach women as a sub-7 male they literally feed OFFENDED that a sub-human would imply that he's on their level, that's why they give such nasty rejections

The less attractive the women thinks you are the more nasty the rejection. Most women will flat our ignore you, or soon as you talk to them move away. But if they really think your ugly they might hell and scream at you like get the fuck away.

Jawanomics wrote:As I said on Luck-ism...you literally have to get with the first day or week or they're on their to be pumped and dumped by Chads or validation.

Guys swipe right a lot...they have thousands of men to pick from, if they legit want a relationship with a man of similar looks or even slightly higher they can do it easily in the first day or week. Lets say they swipe right on 10 guys they like the look of...it just takes one of them to click personality wise...easily done in the first week.

Only relationships I know that have happened is ones that happened in the first week of the female being on there.

Yes even in real life relation-ships happen fast, ask any women how she got with her boyfriend. Women make rules for guys they don't respect or find attractive and break all the rules for the guys she likes. All this i need to know you first, or you need to build comfort. Then a guy she really likes comes along and she is fuckn him within three days or by the end of the week. If more than two weeks have passed, and you haven't had sex move on. Girls ages 16-28 LOVE DICK don't matter if she seems shy, or reserved.

stamaster21 wrote:

100 percent true, i took a summer class, and their was a sexy bodied latina that was 19. I tried to ask for her number and she gave me a look and ignored me and walked away. Then were in class and their i ask a guy next to me does he go to the math lab on campus to study. He says ye . Next week i ask him sup man im heading to the math lab to study. The next day im heading to the math- lab with a female classmate and i spot him and another guy in class with the 19 year old spanish chick. We all decide to head to the library and study for 2 hours.

Then the next day their talking about snap chat and group messages, and i chim in and say o nice. She then makes a joke about me and their all laughing. But i think nothing of it, then my age comes up since i was 28 and she laughs and says you look like a 17 year old boy. Then when were outside, i chim in about a joke and she says mind your bussiness. One of the guys says your to sensitive, man. I then realized this girl had both these guys wrapped around her finger. Thats why humans tend to pick on people of lower social-status. The girl had the highest social value in that class setting, young sexy body, and a 6/10+face so she basically did this passive aggressive shit of insulting me then laughed and acted as if she was joking. I observed the way she treated these two compared to me in class and during the study session. And i knew my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. I called her out for her behavior, and then iam the guy that is to sensitive.

Damn bro. If that shit had happened to me I'd have fucking snapped on them and definitely said some shit. Who the fuck does that fucking cunt think she is disrespecting you like that for fucking studying? Bitch better hope Trump doesn't deport her ass.

stamaster21 wrote:
Yes even in real life relation-ships happen fast, ask any women how she got with her boyfriend. Women make rules for guys they don't respect or find attractive and break all the rules for the guys she likes. All this i need to know you first, or you need to build comfort. Then a guy she really likes comes along and she is fuckn him within three days or by the end of the week. If more than two weeks have passed, and you haven't had sex move on. Girls ages 16-28 LOVE DICK don't matter if she seems shy, or reserved.

Completely legit. Women are kinky and sexual as fuck, just not with YOU.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice