weed is actually great for getting things done

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I got some a couple of days ago and have been smoking it ever since and doing boring tasks I'd typically rather procrastinate, like cleaning and organizing everything I have, mostly simple repetitive manual work like that, and weed is really great for it because it kind of zones me out a bit like it's fairly dissociating in that sense but you can keep doing repetitive manual work like that without thinking about it so your body is kind of on autopilot but you mentally are being entertained or just zones out so are not even paying attention to it to be bored by it. It's almost like adderall but for work that doesn't require any cognitive demand, though it can work for basic cleaning up of code or doing simple programming like a GUI or something less exacting like that, but it definitely hurts cognitive performance to a noticeable extent such that I would not want to do any seriously cognitively demanding work on it other than in the form of theoretical abstract reasoning about separately from implementation, in terms of abstraction abilities marijuana certainly seems to be an overall asset but the code written while on it is usually with many small bugs and bulky and verbose and it slows down performance of writing it in the first place.

I also get kind of panic and anxiety and paranoia on weed and also certainly elements of psychosis are common however I realize they are not real while they happen, and this also actually motivates me to keep going in doing mindless manual labor because it lets me divert my attention away from the paranoia and anxiety by just zoning out into the repetitive physical work, which motivates me to keep doing it so is a good effect in that sense.

I would definitely use weed as essentially adderall for such things, rather than a stimulant I think, but for a long cognitively demanding project I would want to use a stimulant like amphetamine or modafinil probably, but at a low dose just as a general perk up, but something stronger than caffeine for sure, it's just especially on adderall I just become so hypersexual I can hardly even focus on work so it has that huge flaw of it but modafinil doesn't have that flaw so much but is otherwise less good for working on than amphetamine is, it is better at preventing you from becoming tired than necessarily giving you focus, but it is still moderately recreational like at the highest end doses of modafinil you would want to take it takes on the feeling of a lower end like somewhere between threshold and light dose of MDMA, and although it isn't particularly speedy (in fact it is lacking many characteristics of stimulants and isn't considered one but rather is a vigilance promoter I believe is the term for it), it definitely is perky (even to your detriment though, you can accumulate a massive sleep debt by binging on modafinil, and although cognitively you don't feel tired you will behave as if you are sleep deprived in the form of irritability and such, at least I do, though the sleep deprivation seems to be less bad than it would be on meth or such where people sometimes stay up so long they start having true hallucinations even).

just use methamphetamine,everything will be interesting and you will do it quickly

Iced Earth wrote:just use methamphetamine,everything will be interesting and you will do it quickly

I've used meth several times it was one of the earliest drugs I tried and I did like it to memory I was 16 the last time I used it though so has been quite a while, but I note that it is rapidly habituating when smoked, in a fashion that is dissimilar to amphetamine and the other drugs I've tried, and that additionally it is long term craving inducing in the fashion of nicotine and such, so I wouldn't really want to continue with using meth or pick it back up again, I mean realistically given the effects of meth versus the risks I would just opt to avoid it and go with amphetamine or modafinil or some esoteric stimulant or vigilance promoter, seeing as these produce the desirable effects of meth more or less, but lack in this long term craving inducing rapidly habituating aspect.

I think a major thing that is typically overlooked in drug overuse or compulsive drug use is the ritual associated with the drug, which I think plays a major role as a sort of catalyst perhaps, I believe that Big Tobacco came to this conclusion as well precipitating their introduction of crush ball cigarettes that added tactile and audio feedback and additional ritual of crushing to the smoking ritual in furtherance of reinforcing it and increasing its habituation proneness, but thankfully they were actually completely fucked by the introduction of vapes which maintained the smoke and tactile like rituals of actually smoking but also added significantly to that with like twisting cottons and building vapes and shit so I think it just rapidly knocked classical smoking out largely because of this, I mean ultimately nicotine is nicotine but the delivery mechanism is playing a big role there that seems to be in this pattern of ritualization, and meth has quite a deal of ritual associated with it that is fairly unique to it, like unique chemically smoke, making pipes for it out of lightbulbs and such, melting it down and going through that process of smoking it like it has a significant ritual associated with it when smoked and I think that may contribute to why people get particularly strung out on it but like I have not noticed this with other stimulants.

I have seen some world class amphetamine junkies though and although they were great people they had serious problems and were mildly neglecting their children as well in that they would get strung out and stay up for days and then sleep for days and not tend to their young children, and I've had various friends who had psychosis induced by stimulants some people seem particularly susceptible to this one of my friends who always gets stimulant psychosis actually has had true hallucinations from them like actually seeing cops coming after him when they aren't, so you do need to be careful.

Rotting Penis wrote:Didn't read, thx

i did

tldr;

degeneracy

anyway

if you're as fucked up as you are, i find it hard to see how you can work through the paranoia. every time you tell yourself "these feelings of existential psychosis aren't real, soon I wont be high anymore and i wont think about this" another thought will come "Sure, but it doesnt change the fact that your life is this fucked up and you're stuck in it"

Ceran wrote:

i did

tldr;

degeneracy

anyway

if you're as fucked up as you are, i find it hard to see how you can work through the paranoia. every time you tell yourself "these feelings of existential psychosis aren't real, soon I wont be high anymore and i wont think about this" another thought will come "Sure, but it doesnt change the fact that your life is this fucked up and you're stuck in it"

My life is fucked up because I live in the dark ages because there is a mind altering behavior modifying parasite infestation that feeds on humanity and egregiously damages it and prevents it from progressing. If it were not for this parasite infestation we could very well be uploaded minds in a simulated utopia by now, the parasites have sucked thousands of years worth of blood out of the species, they are to our severe and continuous detriment and should legitimately be exterminated off the face of the Earth.

you havent answered my question about the parasite species. You said the parasite was created by a genetic mutation and branched off from the rest of the human species thousands of years ago. Yet parasites (ie, evil people who control others) are often born from normal average people. This would be the same as a dog giving birth to a cat.

Ceran wrote:

i did

tldr;

degeneracy

anyway

how is it degeneracy?

he is doing drugs responsibly.

Usually weed has opposite effect - it is a perfect relaxer, stress reliever with a powerful calming effect. I use cannabis vaporizer when I am stressed, any medication can't provide with such a great effect.

Return to Shitty Advice