Random slut from Tinder gets fucked (Pics and video)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

LOLOL :lol:

Click here to view the entire text conversation with this girl + the sextape

Image Image

Who wants to go out? when u can stay in your room, play video games and tinder with girls who are giving chumps a hard time at bars and clubs?

Shocking reality of Tinder: Most guys give up too easily and therefore, a SMALL POOL of guys are sleeping with all the tinder hoes

affliktion wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:KYS

Stfu stinky gook

said by a stinky Indian, LOL

affliktion wrote:u really suck at the insults

Kill yourself you filthy mongrel who dwells in the lowest filth of Mumbai, everyone here is light years ahead of you in aesthetics and these guys are the bottom 1% in their respective country, even comparing you to subhumans would be a great complement to Yu, a blessing even, as it suggest you are still somewhat human but that's clearly not the case as I've seen better looking sewer rats than you, your face is worse than that of a cretin and you have the nerve to even talk to subhumans who can be confused with full fledge human at times.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

why don't u wanna give it a try. what u got to lose. I'm giving away a free ebook. And I've posted a SEXTAPE showing u I'm not a scammer like those stupid Arash dibazar and all those fag PUAS

Dream wrote:
affliktion wrote:u really suck at the insults

Kill yourself you filthy mongrel who dwells in the lowest filth of Mumbai, everyone here is light years ahead of you in aesthetics and these guys are the bottom 1% in their respective country, even comparing you to subhumans would be a great complement to Yu, a blessing even, as it suggest you are still somewhat human but that's clearly not the case as I've seen better looking sewer rats than you, your face is worse than that of a cretin and you have the nerve to even talk to subhumans who can be confused with full fledge human at times.

u suck at insults too. being alphamog in here. he's good at insults.

what the fuck is it with you posting the same videos over and over again. This is from last year. You don't have any new video? You can't afford to pay those hookers???

Fucking cunt you obviously don't get laid showing the same old videos again and again

666 wrote:what the fuck is it with you posting the same videos over and over again. This is from last year. You don't have any new video? You can't afford to pay those hookers???

Fucking cunt you obviously don't get laid showing the same old videos again and again

he quit his minimum wage taxi job (see some of my threads about him)... literarily... he was a fucking indian taxi driver....

this guy thought he was gonna become a millionaire by driving people around or delivering packages....

now he turned to internet marketing and scamming....

yes, guys, please, download my "free" ebook that has 5 pages inside and then you can buy my real ebook for only $59.99....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ALPHAMOG wrote:
666 wrote:what the fuck is it with you posting the same videos over and over again. This is from last year. You don't have any new video? You can't afford to pay those hookers???

he quit his minimum wage taxi job (see some of my threads about him)... literarily... he was a fucking indian taxi driver....

this guy thought he was gonna become a millionaire by driving people around or delivering packages....

now he turned to internet marketing and scamming....

yes, guys, please, download my "free" ebook that has 5 pages inside and then you can buy my real ebook for only $59.99....

Alpha mog I love you <3

And it's a video course that I sell. not an ebook.

Wanna have sum fuk? in the ass?

MascuDom wrote:luck theory and also OP has a huge gigantic cock.

How would you know? :?

"most guys give up too easily"

posts screencap of some shameless whore immediately asking some guy for sex

Ceran wrote:"most guys give up too easily"

posts screencap of some shameless whore immediately asking some guy for sex

if this guy had any game and was able to make some chick horny for him over the internet, he wouldnt have to run away from the ohio state and had cops called on him for "street harassment" 3 years ago... to his momma's house in new york...

affliktion wrote:cope levels over 9000

LOL, nobody cares about your stupid thread

Go eat some curry

Rotting Penis wrote:
affliktion wrote:cope levels over 9000

LOL, nobody cares about your stupid thread

Go eat some curry

COPE U STUPID PHAGGOT

affliktion wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:LOL, nobody cares about your stupid thread

Go eat some curry

COPE U STUPID PHAGGOT

Go do some IRS scams instead

(and eat more curry)

Rotting Penis wrote:
affliktion wrote:

COPE U STUPID PHAGGOT

Go do some IRS scams instead

(and eat more curry)

I'd rather scam stupid incels like you

affliktion wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Go do some IRS scams instead

(and eat more curry)

I'd rather scam stupid incels like you

Quoted so you can't delete it

You just admitted to scamming people

Thx cretin :lol:

of course I scam gooks like u by telling u ugly people can get laid.

Psyche

I actually screen losers out of my course who think looksmaxxing isn't possible. I go over looksmaxing principles
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice