110 Tinder matches in 3 days

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dream wrote:Not only will it not work....

I'm sure this method could work sometimes because some sluts related to me what happened in some dates
basically the common incel which use this method not use male model pics, he use the pics of some guy similar to him which stole the pics from the web which he considers could be attractive for women

Fabie wrote:
Dream wrote:Not only will it not work....

I'm sure this method could work sometimes because some sluts related to me what happened in some dates
basically the common incel which use this method not use male model pics, he use the pics of some guy similar to him which stole the pics from the web which he considers could be attractive for women

Oh then some women will understand that(desperate types)

I thought it would more extreme, like using professional photoshoot Sean Opry then showing up looking like Jsanza
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

I'm adding that as one of the techniques in my "get more matches" course. using someone else's pics from online who looks like you but is model caliber. Lol. I found out about it from this guy who told me he does it with craigslist girls and tinder girls. he also uses someone else's dick pic when posting.

lmao you scammer that becky bitch is a gook and ugly as fuck. There is not a singal video of you fucking a slim 8/10+.

ur a fucking scammer we have a guy called Kamouflage. Hes a 5'5 gook. No way would your techniques work for him.

Its all about the face you scamming ugly fucker

affliktion wrote:
Fabie wrote:
so the macro script clicked like aprox 11000 sluts :lol: even the cockroachs and landwhales :lol:

post the link to download such free ebook,
I want to have fun with what you wrote

here's the link:

View full Tinder conversation and sextape

thats not a girl you met on tinder you lieing shithead. Thats the video from some slut you apparently took her virginity from you college days. Fucking cunt.

affliktion wrote:I'm adding that as one of the techniques in my "get more matches" course. using someone else's pics from online who looks like you but is model caliber. Lol. I found out about it from this guy who told me he does it with craigslist girls and tinder girls. he also uses someone else's dick pic when posting.

Asian prostitutes do this. They use a younger prettier girl for the face pics and their own pics for the body shots. Most guys are too horny to care about the subtle looks difference in person so it might be crazy enough to work.

But one thing to add, for example: if you have a small birthmark, make sure to photoshop a birthmark onto the look alike.
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

affliktion wrote:
Tall Tan and ugly wrote:like any method I've tried and failed at in seducing women, I'm willing to give shashank redemption's product a go. I'll post the results later following his EXACT GUIDE.

and I will try his fucked up tinder bio too. "imagine this scenario I drag you down the bed, tie you up and fuck you slowly" or however it goes

It's not as easy as u think. it took me 3 months to build muscle to look decent enough to get matches on Tinder.

u need to work hard on that body mayne

what a baller.... only 3 months in the gym, and already have enough muscle to slay all those tinder hookers...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way, love your sunglasses... really smart choice... makes your bird nose less pronounced... and hides your goblin eye area...

vs

affliktion wrote:bump

I inserted my mail in your scam website site 2 days ago, yet Im here waiting for the ebook

you=total cheater , if your ebook does not appear in my mail in 24 hs, I will report this incident to the authorities

666 wrote:lmao you scammer that becky bitch is a gook and ugly as fuck. There is not a singal video of you fucking a slim 8/10+.

ur a fucking scammer we have a guy called Kamouflage. Hes a 5'5 gook. No way would your techniques work for him.

Its all about the face you scamming ugly fucker

yeah she wasn't a "model" wtf

regardless, that any girl even a fat ugly one would feel the need to go take time to go out and fuck a stranger kebab from tinder .. just doesnt make sense

maybe hes running big arab cock game

Fabie wrote:
affliktion wrote:bump

I inserted my mail in your scam website site 2 days ago, yet Im here waiting for the ebook

you=total cheater , if your ebook does not appear in my mail in 24 hs, I will report this incident to the authorities

don't use a fake email and maybe you'd get the ebook. Also... check junk folders

affliktion wrote:
Fabie wrote:

don't use a fake email and maybe you'd get the ebook. Also... check junk folders

the mail I inserted is not fake is from yahoo, and I checked junk folder and nothing from your site is there
so please check if that is working

I've read the ebook and here's the TL;DR version

1. max out the usual bluepill areas: Grooming, lifting, tanning, style

2. Take pics of yourself naked infront of a mirror, and wear sunglasses of course :)

3. Place the pictures on tinder and use a swiping app
I tried it yesterday on bumble and had 1 non DTF obese match

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:I've read the ebook and here's the TL;DR version

2. Take pics of yourself naked infront of a mirror, and wear sunglasses of course :)

if this shit works, will work only with low class sluts from guettos looking for quick sex
descent girls or common girls looking for a boyfriend will skip this profile, they expect a guy dressed in pics not any shallow retard which insert semi-nude pics

Fabie wrote:
Tall Tan and ugly wrote:I've read the ebook and here's the TL;DR version

if this shit works, will work only with low class sluts from guettos looking for quick sex
descent girls or common girls looking for a boyfriend will skip this profile, they expect a guy dressed in pics not any shallow retard which insert semi-nude pics

I tried it myself before. It got 1 girl (who had Instagram attached) super crazy for me but she lived 100km away. so in a big city his method DOES WORK, if you play the numbers game.

You also gotta have elite sexting skills which an aspie like myself does not have

that's where I got u guys covered. I tried cold approaching in nyc for 1 year and got like 1 lay. fuck that. in big cities tinder is where it's at.

if u wanna learn how to text. get The texting blueprint for Tinder. It auto releases to you after you subscribe to my list. you can't buy unless you're a subscriber.

affliktion wrote:that's where I got u guys covered. I tried cold approaching in nyc for 1 year and got like 1 lay. fuck that. in big cities tinder is where it's at.

if u wanna learn how to text. get The texting blueprint for Tinder. It auto releases to you after you subscribe to my list. you can't buy unless you're a subscriber.

how did you cold approach specifically, daygame or nightgame? daygame is shit. Club game is a possibility if you're too facially incompetent for tinder

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:
affliktion wrote:that's where I got u guys covered. I tried cold approaching in nyc for 1 year and got like 1 lay. fuck that. in big cities tinder is where it's at.

how did you cold approach specifically, daygame or nightgame? daygame is shit. Club game is a possibility if you're too facially incompetent for tinder

in nyc u have to be mega aggressive for face to face game. literally I used to put a prop on girls, lift them up, put them in my car, with Martin Garrix blasting loud. Here are some videos:

http://youtu.be/pm6HVJD2Bvo

http://youtu.be/m7K1G-Yep70

http://youtu.be/L2zhJoSokWI

more videos on the channel

Tinder works better in big cities. Small cities and college towns = daygame (u can line up 5+ girls a week on dates building a pipeline from daygame)

failure.... and you dare to teach others how to get laid?

ALPHAMOG wrote:

failure.... and you dare to teach others how to get laid?

Daygame in NYC is impossible unless you dress like a rich guy. girls won't stop for you.

I was using the same style as I was using in small city (rockstar jeans and t shirt)

Nah. east coast higher smv is needed. But once I figured it out, i was pulling 2 or 3 girls a night.

Daygame in nyc is still a scam (unless u are indoors). Daygame street girls will literally push you away cuz they're harassed all the time by street solicitors.

affliktion wrote:everyone should buy my scam so I can poke my finger in your rectums

Legit

Rotting Penis wrote:
affliktion wrote:everyone should buy my scam so I can poke my finger in your rectums

Legit

your rectum is probably extra tender. can I insert?

affliktion wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Legit

No, it's actually full of lumps, lesions and hemmorhoids. Oh, and it is also infected with AIDS from all the shemale pounding I took over the years.

If you really want it though... :roll:

Rotting Penis wrote:
affliktion wrote:

No, it's actually full of lumps, lesions and hemmorhoids. Oh, and it is also infected with AIDS from all the shemale pounding I took over the years.

I do. <3

When are you available? And do you live around me?

affliktion wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:No, it's actually full of lumps, lesions and hemmorhoids. Oh, and it is also infected with AIDS from all the shemale pounding I took over the years.

I do. <3

No, you will have to come to Chicago

Rotting Penis wrote:
affliktion wrote:

I do. <3

No, you will have to come to Chicago

no thnx
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice