110 Tinder matches in 3 days

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

affliktion wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:how would i get laid from someone elses pof pics

kiys

the dude has a looksmaxxing guide etc. check it out

the dude?

LOL you fucktard, we know it's just one person (you) doing all the forum posts, so why even bother?

affliktion wrote:bump

like any method I've tried and failed at in seducing women, I'm willing to give shashank redemption's product a go. I'll post the results later following his EXACT GUIDE.

and I will try his fucked up tinder bio too. "imagine this scenario I drag you down the bed, tie you up and fuck you slowly" or however it goes
Last edited by Tall Tan and ugly on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:

like any method I've tried and failed at in seducing women, I'm willing to give shashank redemption's product a go. I'll post the results later following his EXACT GUIDE.

and I will try his fucked up tinder bio too. "imagine this scenario I drag you down the bed, tie you up and fuck you slowly" or however it goes

It's not as easy as u think. it took me 3 months to build muscle to look decent enough to get matches on Tinder.

u need to work hard on that body mayne

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:

LOL, it's not about a "product", it's about how you look to begin with,

Haven't you learned anything here yet?

Apparently you look good and are a gymcel, so it might work in your case, but it might not work for somebody else

Rotting Penis wrote:
Tall Tan and ugly wrote:like any method I've tried and failed at in seducing women, I'm willing to give shashank redemption's product a go. I'll post the results later following his EXACT GUIDE.

LOL, it's not about a "product", it's about how you look to begin with,

Apparently you look good and are a gymcel, so it might work in your case, but it might not work for somebody else

u didn't hear me did u?

I used to look like shit and got 1 matches after swiping thousands.

Hit the gym and worked out for 3 months dedicated. And I started getting lots of DTF matches. and dates lined up

affliktion wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:LOL, it's not about a "product", it's about how you look to begin with,

u didn't hear me did u?

Hit the gym and worked out for 3 months dedicated. And I started getting lots of DTF matches. and dates lined up

KYS

Rotting Penis wrote:
affliktion wrote:
u didn't hear me did u?

KYS

These pics are from my ebook. Which is free and 50 pages. You should read it if u really wanna get laid
Attachments
image.png
image.png (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2791 times

110 matches in 3 days :lol:

an average guy only gets 1% of matches , this have been proven in lost of experiments
so to get 110 matches this scammer must clicked like 11.000 sluts :lol: yep 11k

the video in his site does not prove anything anyways surely fake is from the web, even being real you can sense is a low class slut anyone can bang

is very obvious that affliktion is a liar+scammer
Last edited by Fabie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fabie wrote:110 matches in 3 days :lol:

an average guy only gets 1% of matches , this have been proven in lost of experiments
so to get 110 matches this scammer must clicked like 11.000 sluts :lol: yep 11k

is very obvious that afflikon is a liar+scammer

Yes that's the key. you use a macro script to auto swipe girls while u sleep. Use sexually provocative pics and bio to attract the sluts. Works like a charm when getting laid multiple times a week.

plus, you're naturally screening out a lot of girls when u use sexual pics and bio.

Your matches may be less as a result, but they're more DTF.

affliktion wrote:
Yes that's the key. you use a macro script to auto swipe girls while u sleep. Use sexually provocative pics and bio to attract the sluts. Works like a charm when getting laid multiple times a week.

so the macro script clicked like aprox 11000 sluts :lol: even the cockroachs and landwhales :lol:

post the link to download such free ebook,
I want to have fun with what you wrote

Fabie wrote:
affliktion wrote:

so the macro script clicked like aprox 11000 sluts :lol: even the cockroachs and landwhales :lol:

Lol you don't focus on the whales. u ignore those and focus on the hot ones u match with.

You idiots are really thick headed

Fabie wrote:
affliktion wrote:

here's the link:

View full Tinder conversation and sextape

but a post a direct link to download the ebook for sluthate members, don't be a scammer :wink:

btw,

how many fuckeable sluts you sense were from the 110 matches? (I'm talking about skinny sluts descent faces)

did the macro script reported to you how many sluts clicked like?

Fabie wrote:

but a post a direct link to download the ebook for sluthate members, don't be a scammer :wink:

btw,

how many fuckeable sluts you sense were from the 110 matches? (I'm talking about skinny sluts descent faces)

did the macro script reported to you how many sluts clicked like?

lol do u know my expenses for running the site? $200 a month currently.

The only way to give more value to u guys is to run a business. The more I make, the more value I can create. My goal is to get rid of gay advice like RSD and these scammy PUA companies and be direct with people. But I gotta build my list. It's not being scammy. it's being a good marketer.

Idk how many sluts but in NYC, I matched with lots of above average 7s and 8s. occasional 9s. very very rare 10s.

A lot of 10s on there are bots. but sometimes u can get lucky.

I'm talking about swiping 100,000 girls in 2 weeks lol. That's crazy matches. like 300+. but you'll get banned eventually, which is why I have a hack for tinder on how to get unbanned.

Affliction, do the girls come straight to your house off the pictures on your tinder album alone?

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:Affliction, do the girls come straight to your house off the pictures on your tinder album alone?

yeah. It's basically Paul janka's method applied to Tinder game

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:^so you're saying that someone could steal your pics and run roofie game if they wanted

if u wanted to do fucked up shit like that, u could steal a model who is 100x better looking than me and run roofie game. But have fun in jail lol.

Cersei Lannister wrote:whats roofie game? this incel is potentially interested. :?

roofie game is using male model pics to get matches and dates, then in the date you appear and ask for mercy to the slut saying you so shy to puts your pics or the excuse you are 100% incel that otherwise you could not get anything
some guys in puahate did this and said that works only with ugly or fat sluts which find you attractive for a quick bang

Fabie wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:whats roofie game? this incel is potentially interested. :?

roofie game is using male model pics to get matches and dates, then in the date you appear and ask for mercy to the slut saying you so shy to puts your pics or the excuse you are 100% incel that otherwise you could not get anything
some guys in puahate did this and said that works only with ugly or fat sluts which find you attractive for a quick bang

How low do you have to go to even consider that?
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
Fabie wrote:

How low do you have to go to even consider that?

well, please note that this method is not very rare, lot of sluts from dating sites told me they known some guys who were not of the pics,
so take it that this method is normal used by certain percentage of incels

personally I would not dare do that, and I would hate to start a date in the inferior position knowing that most likely will be a failure

Fabie wrote:
Dream wrote:How low do you have to go to even consider that?

well, please note that this method is not very rare, lot of sluts from dating sites told me they known some guys who were not of the pics,
so take it that this method is normal used by certain percentage of incels

personally I would not dare do that, and I would hate to start a date in the inferior position knowing that most likely will be a failure

Not only will it not work but it's the fact that you would lower yourself to such positions disgusts me with such thoughts, incels have no looks no money and no status and now they have no dignity
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice