When you send a girl a pic of yourself and she starts

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

in online dating there is only 1 rule valid

1: put your pics in your profile before start chatting with some slut

it doesn't works in the other way around ( chat without pics then show pics to the slut)

once you are sending your pics is a validation trap, and unless you are handsome or you fit exactly with the type of guy the slut is looking for, you will be discarded
Last edited by Fabie on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

modelolz wrote:check again, fgt. posted the blurry one on accident.

Still, either it's a bad angle or that waistline tells me it's some Filipino or Mexican whore, only those girls grow fat in the belly like a man

bad angle. 5'0. 18. freshman. i'm nearly 28. she thought i was 23.

modelolz wrote:bad angle. 5'0. 18. freshman. i'm nearly 28. she thought i was 23.

whatever,

why do you take pics of them like that you creep?

To have a proof for a bunch of losers on an internet forum?

Go kill yourself you humongous cretin or go meet up with the Shashank guy

hm i duno cause tranny-loving fgts like you kept saying i was a fraud

modelolz wrote:hm i duno cause tranny-loving fgts like you kept saying i was a fraud

No, you did it before that

You do it because you're still an insecure faggot and you're doing it for the "bros" on the internet

Jump off a bridge.

it means that you (and others on here) have wanted to know what the slaying lifestyle is all about, i delivered, and then you just cannot fathom/handle it for the lives of you.

modelolz wrote:it means that you (and others on here) have wanted to know what the slaying lifestyle is all about, i delivered, and then you just cannot fathom/handle it for the lives of you.

no, we never asked you for anything, now you can go fuck yourself

MascuDom wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Thanks for reminding us,

Now go kill yourself you piece of trash

I bet that has happened a lot to Rotting Penis ie? Girls must vomit when they see such an autistic faggot. Altho hes not even interested in women he'd rather fuck a big stud like Steve.

LMAO that was savage!
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice