When you send a girl a pic of yourself and she starts

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



How about making a profile with pic so you don't waste your time chatting with someone who is going to reject you because of your looks?

Lol at thinking you can "game" a woman online without pic. Your pic is all that matters.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.



This is why you should run morph game fellas. Heck, even having a decent photo of yourself under good lighting and taken at a good camera angle at the very least is enough to make a lasting first impression.
Last edited by unslayable on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
60% of all men that ever existed were too subhuman to reproduce.

You're one of them.

Image

I sent pictures to a tinder match I was texting for a few days and she stopped responding and said she had other plans.

This is why white women are shit-tier trash.
Looks theory destroyed, it's all about violent criminal game


How to buy steroids online



Dream wrote:I don't live in a fantasy world, I live in reality, I accepted looks are everything which makes Opry the messiah, it's you who live in a world of lies

Kid_Incel wrote:I sent pictures to a tinder match I was texting for a few days and she stopped responding and said she had other plans.

This is why white women are shit-tier trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: shot downn



I always send them this pic of myself Image
I've only received positive feedback so far.

His fucking aesthetics man, I'd sell my soul to be 9.5/10 for a week

MortalCoil wrote:His fucking aesthetics man, I'd sell my soul to be 9.5/10 for a week


Thank you for the compliment.

Slenderman wrote:I always send them this pic of myself Image
I've only received positive feedback so far.

That's my aesthetics you imposter
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

every once in a while this happens to me - most recently it happened this morning actually ha, with a girl no better, often times worse quality, than the ones i regularly bang. found her fb and told her i was going to share the video of her she'd sent me to her friends, and man oh man did she respond fast haaa. anyways, the whole them not responding after you send a photo is pretty dumb because they match with me and everything and i even send pix that i've sent to other girls before that i either still ended up meeting/banging. so, yeah, most girls will expect that youll look way better than your photos, and I suppose they'll match sometimes to then ask for more photos and then make a decision. i've banged 33 girls this year so far, just letting you know, so you know that it can still happen to those who get laid, for whatever combination of reasons there are.

Kid_Incel wrote:I sent pictures to a tinder match I was texting for a few days and she stopped responding and said she had other plans.

This is why white women are shit-tier trash.


get a 3rd party snapchat app then morph
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

Kid_Incel wrote:I sent pictures to a tinder match I was texting for a few days and she stopped responding and said she had other plans.

This is why white women are shit-tier trash.

No, that's why you're ugly

Happened to me too a few years ago.

Weird thing is I didn't understand it back then. LOL.

Rotting Penis wrote:
Kid_Incel wrote:I sent pictures to a tinder match I was texting for a few days and she stopped responding and said she had other plans.

This is why white women are shit-tier trash.

No, that's why you're ugly


Black girls never considered me ugly
Asian girls never considered me ugly

Only bitchy white girls that don't matter.

I don't think of myself as ugly because of what some people on the internet say or tinder sluts. World is much bigger than that.

Kid_Incel wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:No, that's why you're ugly


Black girls never considered me ugly
Asian girls never considered me ugly

Only bitchy white girls that don't matter.

I don't think of myself as ugly because of what some people on the internet say or tinder sluts. World is much bigger than that.


only gook girls think I'm ugly, non-gook girls think I'm cute

LoserFanboy wrote:
Kid_Incel wrote:
Black girls never considered me ugly
Asian girls never considered me ugly

Only bitchy white girls that don't matter.

I don't think of myself as ugly because of what some people on the internet say or tinder sluts. World is much bigger than that.


Breaking new development in research, you're gonna wanna take a look...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1016078


That doesn't even make sense?

I've had 6 gfs my whole life including my current. My longest relationship was IRL meeting. The rest were tinder and pof.

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:
Kid_Incel wrote:
Black girls never considered me ugly
Asian girls never considered me ugly

Only bitchy white girls that don't matter.

I don't think of myself as ugly because of what some people on the internet say or tinder sluts. World is much bigger than that.


only gook girls think I'm ugly, non-gook girls think I'm cute

cope

Kid_Incel wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:No, that's why you're ugly


Black girls never considered me ugly
Asian girls never considered me ugly


Only bitchy white girls that don't matter.

I don't think of myself as ugly because of what some people on the internet say or tinder sluts. World is much bigger than that.

cope

Doesn't bother me anymore, woman are only interested in three things; Looks, Height, Social status. And online many good looking roam - in hopes of finding one thing and one thing only; Sex. Which woman give out like corn on the cob.

This is why you shouldn't waste time online. Go outside and try your luck, or don't since i don't give a fuck. But at least in real life they can see you head to toe and make assumptions about you on the spot.

modelolz wrote:i've banged 33 girls this year so far, just letting you know

Thanks for reminding us,

Now go kill yourself you piece of trash

Rotting Penis wrote:
modelolz wrote:i've banged 33 girls this year so far, just letting you know

Thanks for reminding us,

Now go kill yourself you piece of trash


I bet that has happened a lot to Rotting Penis ie? Girls must vomit when they see such an autistic faggot. Altho hes not even interested in women he'd rather fuck a big stud like Steve.

Rotting Penis wrote:
modelolz wrote:i've banged 33 girls this year so far, just letting you know

Thanks for reminding us,

Now go kill yourself you piece of trash


Day of the rope needs to come sooner.

Rotting Penis wrote:
modelolz wrote:i've banged 33 girls this year so far, just letting you know

Thanks for reminding us,

Now go kill yourself you piece of trash

at 45 now

from yesterday afternoon

Image
umad?
Last edited by modelolz on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 88 guests