Minimal pics+photoshop+body game=more tinder matches

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I literally took 1 pic infront of a mirror then added a filter. iPhone was partially covering face so it was mostly body game, and photo distortion using a cheap 3 dollar app

old tinder account: 6 pics, fashionable clothes, nt activities.
2-3 cute girls who didn't respond. 10 obese girls

New tinder account. picture of a lighter+ body mirror selfie
Last edited by Tall Tan and ugly on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

Is limmy a guy or a girl?
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:Is limmy a guy or a girl?

She's the new O'Pry's girlfriend.

why would I do on tinder when I can go to the club? oh well Sean Nayyar is my boss now
Last edited by Tall Tan and ugly on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delaney is the only 5+ girl there. The rest is rather jack myself off than bang those girls

primetime2123 wrote:Delaney is the only 5+ girl there. The rest is rather jack myself off than bang those girls

I'd fuck each and every single one of them without any mercy!

You legend.

And wow she is a fucking cutie nice eyes, bone structure really nice lips too FUCKKKKKK.

Inferiortool wrote:You legend.

And wow she is a fucking cutie nice eyes, bone structure really nice lips too FUCKKKKKK.

Thanks I couldn't of done it without hookups on autopilot :)
Last edited by Tall Tan and ugly on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:I know I should blur out yadayada I don't give a fuk. come knock on my door mr policeman

100% chance you taking the D
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

What bodypic did you use? Crop out your face if you must. I'm curious on how big/lean I need to be to make bodygame on Tinder work.

PuaKiller wrote:What bodypic did you use? Crop out your face if you must. I'm curious on how big/lean I need to be to make bodygame on Tinder work.

front turned to the side slightly. And I didn't crop out my face however my phone was covering the asymmetric half of my jaw. mirror had a whole bunch of spit stains where my face was in the pic, so it would be hard for women to read my features

ps. If you've got a long bio, you look legit and 2-3pics are all you need.
for a deeper breakdown read this:
evolution of my tinder account:
2015: 6 pics, well dressed, social activities. 3 matches after a month, pathetic I know. 1 older woman, 1 cute Filipino and 1 ugly Asian chick

2016 winter, began using pics to show off my physique. still 6 pics, if you use 6 pics ur retarded because you can tell by the 4th or 5th pic that something's off. 3 months in only 15 matches

now:
Pic 1: the body selfie
pic 2: old fashioned zippo lighter (just the lighter) 36 matches. almost half unmatched me

i always either run 3 or 4 pix on my profiles

Did you use Opry? If you did I am actually offended ugly kunts like limmy even dare to try their luck with Opry, Opry aesthetics belongs in the heaven, even the most beautiful of angels are not worthy to gaze upon him yet she has the nerve to try her luck with such holy aesthetics, punishable by suffering a eternity of inceldom

no. these are my pics. remember, i'm not your typical user on sh. and i've never modeled before, just said it to see what she'd say.

^ FFFFUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream wrote:Did you use Opry? If you did I am actually offended ugly kunts like limmy even dare to try their luck with Opry, Opry aesthetics belongs in the heaven, even the most beautiful of angels are not worthy to gaze upon him yet she has the nerve to try her luck with such holy aesthetics, punishable by suffering a eternity of inceldom

no. And opry is too goodlooking for tinder. every girl would think he's fake

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:
Dream wrote:Did you use Opry? If you did I am actually offended ugly kunts like limmy even dare to try their luck with Opry, Opry aesthetics belongs in the heaven, even the most beautiful of angels are not worthy to gaze upon him yet she has the nerve to try her luck with such holy aesthetics, punishable by suffering a eternity of inceldom

no. And opry is too goodlooking for tinder. every girl would think he's fake

Is what you speak true? That's women think he's too good looking to be the real guy?

That made my day, that made me smile, now I have the motivation to live another day, another day to dream, another day of pain

only if you use professional pictures. if he uses all iphone camera pix, then they wouldn't think he's fake

Tinder would be too brutal for me to even try honestly. I'd almost rather roll the dice IRL and see what happens.

PuaKiller wrote:Tinder would be too brutal for me to even try honestly. I'd almost rather roll the dice IRL and see what happens.

99% of tinder dates flake from my experience. and I've even used a sluthate morph once.
The thought of meeting somebody online scares most women, so it's better to game IRL for sure
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice