The filthy pig that wrote this.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rotting Penis wrote:A guy wrote that - too obvious

And I fell for it like a stupid retard...

End is near.

Inferiortool wrote:

And I fell for it like a stupid retard...

End is near.

When he/she wrote "I'm not into bestiality" it was over, then I skipped onto when he/she wrote some theories about how women are visual etc, it was obvious again

couldn't read more because cringed

obvious bait

Lol @ this commenter. It's almost like someone from SH wrote this:

The thing is though, It’s alright for me to pick an average looking guy–like a 7. It all depends on his personality, traits, our chemistry, etc… But we can never get away with the fact that if possible, and IDEALLY, we want a partner that’s an 8-10 on the scale. Not men who look like they let themselves go.
NT > FACE > HEIGHT > BODY

I just read the whole text and now I have my doubts if this was written by some incel to spread rage
some things written there don't fit
I sense this was written by a superficial whore which is around 6 points in the looks scale

Fabie wrote:

I just read the whole text and now I have my doubts if this was written by some incel to spread rage
I sense this was written by a superficial whore which is around 6 points in the looks scale

If this was written by a superficial whore then it was definitely not a 6 Fabie it was a 1/10 rotting warpig/ hobgoblin!

Inferiortool wrote:
Fabie wrote:

If this was written by a superficial whore then it was definitely not a 6 Fabie it was a 1/10 rotting warpig/ hobgoblin!

nope
a 1/10 war pig will not write this, they know their place in the society , they know they are ugly they are accustomed to remain silent about looks
and war pigs will fuck any guy because have inferior gens, then basically any guy is hot for them, they not discriminate baldcels or manlets

this text was written by some slut who is 5 or a 6 but she consider herself a superior 8 or 9

Another delusionalcel from the comments

Haha…once again it shows the difference between the logical and emotional mind of women. While this is true as you sit here and type this, the truth is if the man is skilled enough and he meets you out at a club, there is a good chance you will be sucking his c0ck within two hours because he understands how to provoke those same feelings you feel inside when you are with a hot guy without being any if those things, which in some cases is even hotter than looks alone.

What is “hot” to a woman is very subjective and can change quickly. Men who might not be the best looking guys that are good with women know how to manipulate this, the same way women who are hold diggers know how to manipulate men into giving them money and buying them things.

And any guy who is truly confident in himself would simply laugh at you if he approached and you didn’t reciprocate knowing he is the prize and finding a good looking woman is a dime a dozen and nothing special.

The issue you have is you probably have never been approached by a truly confident, dominant male. If you had you would never have wasted your time typing this drivel in.

The women's reactions over at Lipstick Alley are very telling! Take a look for yourself:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... t-Settling

Here's a list of quotes from that forum:

-------------------------------------------------

"yassss! tell them mofos 2x. if you ugly and you know it....back up!
eta: unless you got money and can pay some bills. without sex. my dry texts should be enough for you son. if its not good enough then try looking for someone who's "fly" matches your "fly". get you a homely chick who will treat you right."

"I understand OP. I get truly offended when men on bikes, foot, clearly unemployed, lacking hygiene, dirty hair etc. try to holla. I actually step back in surprise and I think, "Doesn't he know I'm TOTALLY OUT of his league?" Even on my bad day in rollers and a green face mask I'm outta your league.
Seriously stay within YOUR range of dating possibilities and don't venture outside of it. I know it's a numbers game with most men but you're wasting your fukking time trying it with me."

--------------------------------------------------

"Quote Originally Posted by blackgzuz View Post

'Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.'
The bolded is true, tho. I see The Apollo Theater Sandman in my mind when these types approach me."

"The writer makes good points, regardless of whether or not you like their delivery. Women are visual creatures too, and physical attraction matters for women. Personality is not and never will be a substitute for that. It is not shallow to want to be physically attracted to your own partner. It's a basic HUMAN component. Last I checked, women are human too, so the fact this mess is even happening is nothing short of disturbing.

There is a huge dehumanizing disparity and double-standard and male entitlement/patriarchy is a big component of that. It is sickening and dehumanizing that people force/condition women to truly believe that whether or not they are physically attracted to a man they are expected to be in a relationship and be sexual with, does not matter; but it is a requirement for men to be physically attracted to women before they even approach. Physical attraction is HUMAN, and is supposed to be mutual for two people considering a romantic relationship, not a one-sided luxury/priviledge afforded only to men.

Stop being in denial about the fact that physical attraction matters, and stop expecting women to overlook it in men, yet allow themselves to be scrutinized for it BY men. It's bass ackwards."

--------------------------------------------------

"Brutal!!! BUT, I agree with her. I'm a really attractive, slim/curvy black woman, who's educated, has great teeth and comes from a solid family.

THAT is what I expect in a man. If you do not have good teeth keep it moving. If you are balding and overweight, keep it moving. If you are overweight keep it moving and honestly If you do not have a degree nor good earning potential please do not approach me. A man does not have to be AS attractive as I am however he at least has to be average to cute. I will not apologize for having standards. This list is the bare minimum of what I ask for in a partner. If you do not make the cut too bad, so sad.

Theres plenty of unattractive women that need love. There's plenty of average looking women who need love. There's plenty of bad-bodied women who need love. Please go approach those women.

Its not wrong of us to demand that you date within your own level. UNLESS an attractive women shows interest. Then hey! Do you.

This woman was rude and brutally honest however I get what she's trying to say."

---------------------------------------------------

"I have no problems with what she said. Not a single damn one!
These guys need to be put in their fucking place--point, blank, and period, and actually, MORE women need to be saying this stuff.
Hell, women shouldn't date males they deem beneath them, whether it's looks, finances, accomplishments, education, or whatever. Women have a RIGHT to be with who they want to be with, and fucking entitled ass males need to understand this. NO woman OWES them anything. Not one single fucking thing!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now my 2 cents...

When it comes to authentic attraction, looks matter a lot more than most men think. More and more women these days are no longer afraid to show it. It's only a matter of time before it becomes common knowledge, and there WILL be a sharp rise in male animosity toward women as a result. It could be the thing that sparks a men's revolution.

I don't believe such a revolution would end well. Men will eventually wise up to how they've been lied to, and they're gonna be mad. What the Men's Movement does as a result will be motivated mostly out of anger and wounded pride rather than a genuine desire to FIX the problem.

This is why I'm so adamant about making plastic surgery affordable to working class men and legalizing steroids. It's a far more intelligent, moral and civilized alternative to forcing women back into the kitchen. Given the choice, women will support an "ugly man's bailout" long before they agree to forfeit their rights. Society will eventually have to make that choice, otherwise western civilization itself will cease to exist. The Big Lie about looks is what kept beta and omega males docile, obedient, ambitious and productive.

The Trump victory is only a small taste of what happens when sufficient numbers of working class men get pissed off. What do you think will happen when a much LARGER crowd of working class men can't afford the plastic surgery, steroids and hair transplants needed to attract a quality girlfriend or wife?

Think the government doesn't have the money to offer cheap plastic surgery to every average and ugly male? Think again. That's only a small fraction of the many TRILLIONS our leaders have already spent on bullshit. Give every ugly and average man a $10,000 cosmetic surgery subsidy, which can only be spent at a plastic surgery clinic. The cost ranges from 500 billion to 1.5 trillion. If government is smart, they'll see how much money they stand to LOSE if the DON'T fix men's looks! If they're serious about improving the economy and gender relations, even a highest-cost-scenerio "ugly man's bailout" would be the best investment they ever made.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Assortative mating obliterates the just world fallacy.

Would love to pour acid on Chad's face, then seen where his chiseled personality gets him

women shouldn't date males they deem beneath them, whether it's looks, finances, accomplishments, education, or whatever. Women have a RIGHT to be with who they want to be with, and fucking entitled ass males need to understand this. NO woman OWES them anything. Not one single fucking thing!"

:banderas:

cant wait to see this quote become a mainstream "girl power" "motivation" post on twitter or facebook :-) .the system meltdown would be incredible

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice