I find this guy attractive

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

christ the 2nd and 3rd pics he looks like a goddess

im actually hetero but id have no problem fucking his ass. he got a very androgynous look, not bad

he looks like animated why the fuck wasnt he born a woman he would be 10/10
what is his name? what does his voice sound like

1459074370344.jpg
1459074370344.jpg (27.7 KiB) Viewed 11289 times

Holy fuck. Guy seriously looks like a final fantasy character.
NT > FACE > HEIGHT > BODY

Too bad he has 100% male voice.

Would fuck but would have to gag the motherfucker.

Aesthetics Dr. wrote:I would cum cream his ass and mouth into submission.

Having first sucked his cock dry

Aesthetics Dr. wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Having first sucked his cock dry

I would use my saliva to make it moist and suck his cock, not a problem. He looks yummy as fuck.

Groce. You need to find a hot tranny. Trannies are legit.

Aesthetics Dr. wrote:Maybe it's his estrogenic look, but I find his feminine face very attractive. If he were to be naked, I would bend him over, pull his hair and tell him his daddy is going to annihilate his little cum hole.

Very attractive for a very feminine man, esp. pics 2, 3, 4. Pic 2 is especially nice. I imagine that he is a man fashion model?

He does look quite robust, however, with forehead prominence, strong jawline & chin, and a thick neck. The voice could be worked on with practice, but quite a bit of surgery would be needed if he wanted to trannymax with estrogen and work toward becoming a pre-op or post-op tranny. Because of my fragile 5'5" 123lbs masculinity with 6.0" wrist, it would look comical if I were to try to seduce or molest a large-size tranny. It would be like a house cat trying to mount a golden retriever.

Below are several pics of Asian trannys. Though they are mostly smaller than Euro trannys (average size of Thai men is 5'7" or 170cm), even they require some surgery to sufficiently feminize their features. The 2nd and 3rd pics are screengrabs from: Ladyboys (1992) by Jeremy Marre.
Attachments
Japanese_Transgender.jpeg
Japanese_Transgender.jpeg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 10820 times
Dancer_At_Simon_Pattaya_Thailand.gif
Dancer_At_Simon_Pattaya_Thailand.gif (24.79 KiB) Viewed 10913 times
Dancer_At_Alcazar_Pattaya_Thailand.jpeg
Dancer_At_Alcazar_Pattaya_Thailand.jpeg (27.21 KiB) Viewed 10926 times
Thai_Kathoey.jpeg
Thai_Kathoey.jpeg (22.65 KiB) Viewed 10926 times
Thai_Tai_NGUYEN_(Vietnam).jpeg
Thai_Tai_NGUYEN_(Vietnam).jpeg (16.21 KiB) Viewed 10926 times
Last edited by China_Man on Tue May 10, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

China_Man wrote:
Aesthetics Dr. wrote:Maybe it's his estrogenic look, but I find his feminine face very attractive. If he were to be naked, I would bend him over, pull his hair and tell him his daddy is going to annihilate his little cum hole.

Very attractive for a very feminine man, esp. pics 2, 3, 4. Pic 2 is especially nice. I imagine that he is a man fashion model?

He does look quite robust, however, with forehead prominence, strong jawline & chin, and a thick neck. The voice could be worked on with practice, but quite a bit of surgery would be needed if he wanted to trannymax with estrogen and work toward becoming a pre-op or post-op tranny. Because of my fragile 5'5" 123lbs masculinity with 6.0" wrist, it would look comical if I were to try to seduce or molest a large-size tranny. It would be like a house cat trying to mount a golden retriever.

youre 5'5? :roll:

While he does look like a guy whose system is flooding with estrogen, his facial features still look too sharp and masculine to pass as female. And he doesn't have fake tits tranny style.

Bad news for guys here ready to go to bed with him, you're flaming homosexuals.

Asiancel (Canada) wrote:
Sempiternal wrote:Where are the pics?

OP was originally made by Aesthetics Dr. He was banned due to posting tranny CP and shocking pics of raped & murdered Swedish women by the BBM (Big Black Men). AD deleted his OP which means No Pics (sigh).

We suspect that Internet Archivist is AD. There is a convenient fiction that IA is somehow a new poster of academic walls of text.

Why won't IA just quietly put the pics back up in this Subject Thread so we can all understand it? We promise "No See No Tell".

Ohh shit.

Yeah I wanna see the pics. maybe it was Seth Atwell?

In life only one thing seems to matter. How you look. If you look a certain way you can literally say and do whatever you want and the majority of people will smile and give you a pat on the back. If you look another way however everything you do will suddenly be "sketchy", "awkward", "creepy", and "weird".
In a world of deceit open your eyes.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice