Whores discuss their lay count

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Don´t forget that you have to multiply the lay count by 10 to get the real number.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Wut?

Like any of you high-standards-having muh fuggas would bang these girls.

Are you surprised ugly people bang or something?
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

This was with girls from Las Vegas. Try a small rural town/city instead of whore capital of the world. Either way video was disgusting, there was only 2-3 girls who were not complete cum guzzling sluts :uzi: :pistodouble:

This is fucking infuriating. How dare those 4s and 3s have sex while I remain a virgin! As if I needed my night ruined by this. God fucking damn it.
"I'm gonna be worth millions, I just graduated high school, I didn't go to college. I'm right out of the basement baby, I'm a rarity." - Jason Genova

Remaining a virgin is better than getting your dick dirty from other men's cum.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice