Some middle class girl left her diary in my fathers car...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Do you want me to type some extracts out for you? Surprisingly there wasn't anything pertaining to chads or sex, but a lot of pedantic worrying and extreme neurosis. I swear it seems like every middle class white girl is a carbon copy of another when it comes to these quirks.

I would scan it and upload the pages online, but I doubt people could read the handwriting, especially because I've smeared my cum on some of the pages.

I would scan it and upload the pages online, but I doubt people could read the handwriting, especially because I've smeared my cum on some of the pages

Good boy.

Jesus Nambog, you hit the motherlode. If her name was on the diary, you could have some serious FadeBook fun reducing that cunt from her lofty position...

I want to perform my music all around the world. I want it to be played on every radio and on every car stereo. I want to lift people's souls with this music. I want to induce a reaction to let loose an be themselves. the frequencies are gonna be high and the love and jokes strong!
I want to work with a STRONG team and TOGETHER we are going to make this happen!

Dat dere narcissism. Bet her music is some "dirty dank dubstep" diarrhea.

System collapse.
we come together + take responsibility
nations/borders have far less importance
solve issues on a global scale
create environment where everybody has an expanded (dunno what the fuck she wrote here)
I see myself one of many people that is causing others to think/act in ways they haven't + thought before
teach/
can take responsibility
will not collapse but be replaced
will not have to go through collapse
but new system will come in and replace.
instead of apocalyptic but fluid

financial collapse -> suffering
pain is creation
so if there is no suffering then we will learn.
can we learn without suffering
there is a pure mind
everything is perfect
perfect picture in mind
every crisis is a blessing
we can be the vortex and have everything around us
illusion???
how things turn out - lays with individuals

global conference call
contribute.

Completely oblivious to the fact that some middle class bimbo like her wont just be used as a human fleshlight, where the fuck is this messiah complex coming from? Maybe because these middle class girls project the ease of their lives into every other facet of life? So they naturally think that they can lead entire people because their moronic friends are so easily led?

Also this huge red flag about the current state of her body.

-Salmon 70g, 1 egg, coco oil, hemp seeds (260Kcal)
- 6 Almonds - 70 kcal FUCKING LMAO, COUNTING CALORIES OF INDIVIDUAL NUTS
- 10 pistachios - 40 kcal
- 2 eggs, coco oil, brocoli, hemp seeds, tempeh
3pm
-smoothie - protein shake 50

720 Kcal TOTAL

Fuaaaaaaaaaark, this neurotic sloot puts autistic miscers to shame with that diet.

These Shitcunt Diaries are an excellent addition to the shitcunt dossier.

Interesting insight into the insipid psyche of your typical, suburbanite slut. Sort of shows you how delusional their sense of superiority is.

Yes go ahead and post as much interesting diary writings as you can find, I have no doubt it will have comedic value.

giovanni wrote:Illuminati supporters

How's your old puahate friend Johnny these days?

gobman3000 wrote:Also this huge red flag about the current state of her body.

-Salmon 70g, 1 egg, coco oil, hemp seeds (260Kcal)
- 6 Almonds - 70 kcal FUCKING LMAO, COUNTING CALORIES OF INDIVIDUAL NUTS
- 10 pistachios - 40 kcal
- 2 eggs, coco oil, brocoli, hemp seeds, tempeh
3pm
-smoothie - protein shake 50

720 Kcal TOTAL

Fuaaaaaaaaaark, this neurotic sloot puts autistic miscers to shame with that diet.

That is pretty comendable tho.

She knows that being thin=life.

A lot ofnincels are struglling to get elusive 12 BFF,prob cause they cannot count calories for shit

gobman3000 wrote:
I want to perform my music all around the world. I want it to be played on every radio and on every car stereo. I want to lift people's souls with this music. I want to induce a reaction to let loose an be themselves. the frequencies are gonna be high and the love and jokes strong!
I want to work with a STRONG team and TOGETHER we are going to make this happen!

Dat dere narcissism. Bet her music is some "dirty dank dubstep" diarrhea.

jesuschrist

this is the classic middle class stupid girl dreaming about being Madonna

gobman3000 wrote:Do you want me to type some extracts out for you? Surprisingly there wasn't anything pertaining to chads or sex, but a lot of pedantic worrying and extreme neurosis. I swear it seems like every middle class white girl is a carbon copy of another when it comes to these quirks.

I would scan it and upload the pages online, but I doubt people could read the handwriting, especially because I've smeared my cum on some of the pages.

scan or be damned

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice