notice how all woman on yoitube has profile pic?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

baldingcorpse wrote:whats up with that. Like every female there has her pic on the profile. Pathetic

Yeh, and sometimes its a guy using a girls picture. Since then you get a lot more people replying to your comments thinking you must the girl.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:They know they will get tons of benefits from being female so they have to advertise it everywhere. Even on forums with no profile pics, they will often start with something like "Hi, I'm a girl" so that everyone helps her. Guys will even pretend to be girls online because they get so many benefits.

Men have truely become pathetic lol

BreakingBad wrote:
cats wrote:They know they will get tons of benefits from being female so they have to advertise it everywhere. Even on forums with no profile pics, they will often start with something like "Hi, I'm a girl" so that everyone helps her. Guys will even pretend to be girls online because they get so many benefits.

Legit. When I used to need help with my school work on forums, I would always post as a girls name, since you get whiteknights eager to help you and much faster responses.

There's basically no point to being a man on the internet.

22yearsofinceldoom wrote:
BreakingBad wrote:Image

Legit. When I used to need help with my school work on forums, I would always post as a girls name, since you get whiteknights eager to help you and much faster responses.

in what for return though? Does no one have a fuckign brain?

Legit, I have noticed this for years, especially in gaming community where there are more men than women, being a woman equals orbiters.

In college, there was this website professors used to upload homework assignments. Nearly all the girls in every class uploaded a picture of themselves for their account. I can't understand why anyone would bother to do that. :lol:
[/img]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I've noticed this too and I'm going to use it to my advantage at some point. Even a picture of a models face from google works. People just see a girl and immediately go into kiss ass mode.
Last edited by PillowHumper on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

22yearsofinceldoom wrote:
BreakingBad wrote:Image

Genius idea.

in 1996 when I first get connected to internet using a 33600 modem women did not existed online
ie you post in a forum with female name everyone assumed was fake that was a male troll

Fabie wrote:in 1996 when I first get connected to internet using a 33600 modem women did not existed online
ie you post in a forum with female name everyone assumed was fake that was a male troll

I think Myspace is when women first started using the internet. Before that, the internet was 99% male. Women see no point in any aspect of the internet where they are anonymous. All the good things that women get in life are because of their (female) identity, so what's the point of anonymity?

ProudShitposter wrote:
Fabie wrote:in 1996 when I first get connected to internet using a 33600 modem women did not existed online

I think Myspace is when women first started using the internet. Before that, the internet was 99% male. Women see no point in any aspect of the internet where they are anonymous. All the good things that women get in life are because of their (female) identity, so what's the point of anonymity?

not exactly
please note that Myspace was done in 2002-2003 it was not popular until 2004

women started to join the web around 1999-2000, but only a few percentage of them
they started whoring using the MSN and ICQ and mainly were in the IRC chats using the famous program MIRC

now MSN, ICQ and IRC chats are all dead, things go out of fashion

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice