Female teacher imagining having sex with her student

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

and doesnt know what to do...

I'm teaching a class that's mostly high school seniors. Most of them are very bright and engaged, but a few tend to slack off. There's a group of guys, one of them in particular, "Ryan," who's your stereotypical jock. He's very athletic, and always cracking jokes. He doesn't take the assignments seriously, and doesn't really respect me. However, he's incredibly confident and self-assured, and very charming. The thing with teaching is that you're to a large degree just trying to stay one step ahead of the class, and students for the most part inherently believe that you have authority. But to Ryan, I'm just another person. He's often flirting lightly with me. He can definitely tell the effect he has on me.

Reddit, I am helpless around him. Everything he does (and to some degree what some of his friends do), makes me incredibly aroused. I was basically constantly horny during class by the end of the semester. I once was walking to the classroom before class, and he came up to me to say something, and briefly placed his arm on my back. It was very brief and natural, but I know he did it intentionally, and I almost swooned. I had to go to the bathroom to..relieve my tension right after class. I was mortified.

I'm not sure what to do, and I feel like a freak. What is wrong with me?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/4 ... is_normal/

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

AHAHAHHAHAA.... she just made another post on reddit

Hey, I'm in a horny mood this morning, and I'd love to do an RP. I'm relatively open to the plot. I would love to do one where I'm a naive but attractive woman, my age or younger, but over 18. You're a strong, confident, athletic, charming man who seduces me and makes me cheat on my gentle and loving boyfriend. You make me more and more depraved, and basically turn me into a whore.

I am really turned on by corruption, sensual descriptions, athletic younger men, and cheating. I'm not interested in anything involving pain or gore or anything too extreme. Thanks! I look forward to reading your messages!

https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/c ... uption_rp/

looks like she has a boyfriend as well....
Last edited by ALPHAMOG on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ this is what you get for being in a relationship with a woman these days... fuck this life

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

btw, the female teachers aroused by adolescent male students are rare, I read somewhere that only 1 in 500
so is 0.05%
fact is most of the female teachers want to fuck males in their age they see the students retard and immature

different is the case of the male teachers aprox 60% of them want to fuck female students

btw. the other 40$ not declaring aroused I sense are gay or very old

Icecutter101 wrote:lol fake shit

you've got to be truly fucking stupid to believe that jzus

of course its hard to believe... because no teacher ever creamed her pants over a birdnose curry like you

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:lol fake shit

you've got to be truly fucking stupid to believe that jzus

of course its hard to believe... because no teacher ever creamed her pants over a birdnose curry like you

:lol:

you actually believe that was written by a woman

:lol: true incel retard, but hey a good few of them here don't worry you're not alone!

Well, it's not the teacher but the teacher's wife I have a thing for. I imagine screwing her quite often but wish I get a real opportunity to sleep with her and make love to her..
Attachments
MNS.png
MY TEACHER'S HOT WIFE
MNS.png (51.85 KiB) Viewed 1500 times

Tbh it looks fake but if a male wrote something about being attracted to a female student he would definitely get a visit from the Fbi.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice