[NSFW] "How I lost confidence when I lost my face"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Aw, diddums!

Meet half-woman, half Bo! Selecta character Tammy Saunders. Seems she got hit with a strain of Meningitis which poisoned her blood cells.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/disability-35231120

She was apparently "never confident" before her illness:
By my 20s I had built on [new found confidence] and, with the addition of some foundation, mascara and lipstick, I actually felt pretty. I had a boyfriend, a home, a career and for the first time in years I was fairly happy with my looks and life in general. However, at the age of 32 my looks and my life changed forever.

Sounds like the archetypal carousel-cum-beta provider settling lifestyle...

It took ten days for me to be diagnosed with meningococcal septicaemia, a strain of meningitis that causes blood poisoning... I lost the bottom half of my nose and almost all of my lips. The flesh on the bottom half of my legs and small areas of my arms, hands and feet had to be removed and the surviving skin on my limbs is criss-crossed with burn like scars. Tendons, muscles and nerves were also damaged so I have been left disfigured and with mobility and dexterity problems.

Ahhh... it's a shame.

So here I was again with a face and body that I was deeply unhappy with. I was in hospital for four months but outside of the safety of the hospital, where it seemed OK to look such a wreck and everyone knew why I did, I became very self-conscious. Before my illness I had worked hard to become a very social and active person but when I got home from hospital I would rarely leave my flat for anything other than hospital appointments.

Ring any bells, incels?

That's why I applied to be on Channel 4's The Undateables - a dating programme for people with challenging conditions. I'd cheated death for goodness sake so I was pretty sure there was nothing I couldn't do.

No, surely fucking not...

I had been a bag of nerves beforehand but within minutes of meeting him I was able to forget my appearance. He looked into my eyes, not at my scars and liked me for my personality. It finally proved that despite everything that has happened I am still an attractive person because of how I am inside.

CLIFFS:

This thing:

Is STILL more valuable on the sexual market than any of you reading this thread. End it incels, abandon hope all ye who enter this mortal coil as a sub-8 male.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:CLIFFS:
This thing:

Is STILL more valuable on the sexual market than any of you reading this thread. End it incels, abandon hope all ye who enter this mortal coil as a sub-8 male.

i know

baldingcorpse wrote:Thats not funny you cruel fuck.

It's not being posted for fun, you white-knighting cuck faggot. It's being posted to remind YOU how low down the fucking pecking order you are.

This creation has had more sexual contact in recent years than you have had in your entire life. Think about that.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:

It's not being posted for fun, you white-knighting cuck faggot. It's being posted to remind YOU how low down the fucking pecking order you are.

This creation has had more sexual contact in recent years than you have had in your entire life. Think about that.

Im not a white knight. But deformed woman shouldent be your target. Hate sluts not poor ugly woman

What is so hard about understanding females and males are different. Despite Jewish and media brainwashing.

Females cannot lose at life. It is not possible. They are the prize. A prize cannot lose at life.

In some species females eat the males after he fucks her in order for her to get more nutrients.

Males=disposable,suffering,low value
Females= people actually care about them,made to enjoy life etc

Life is not fair. If you are male you already lost unless you are rich and 8+.

And i have seen people on reddit just get baffled by this logic time and time again. They cannot simple fact of life that females are not males.

I always laugh when i see females on r/FA saying how they are FA as well. And the worst are their orbiters there. It is like it is obvious girls cannot be FA yet everyone plays along just so thst females dont feel excluded.

Honestly the best thing you as a male can do? Is to die

baldingcorpse wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:It's not being posted for fun, you white-knighting cuck faggot. It's being posted to remind YOU how low down the fucking pecking order you are.

Im not a white knight. But deformed woman shouldent be your target. Hate sluts not poor ugly woman

If you don't like it, don't fucking persist with reading it.

Consider this, BC - imagine for a second if YOU looked like that. Can you honestly fucking say that any females would show empathy, sympathy or pity towards you? Of course not - they would slowly back up, away from your face, and discreetly vomit to themselves. No campaigns, no kindness, nothing.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

its a cruel joke that those abominations have more value than i

cats wrote:She still has 10x the sexual market value of an average male. You could even put her pics up on a dating site and see. Just like the pig girl experiment, guys will still be messaging her like crazy.

It's true. Just fucking incredible when you think about it.

I'd love to see a male with the same affliction get a 'date'... just fucking Jordan at the mere prospect.

this is not funny such girl become deformed she have not more dating value than me or any normal guy reading this
you=retard

Fabie wrote:this is not funny such girl become deformed she have not more dating value than me or any normal guy reading this
you=retard

Oh give it up you old fucking dick. Did you not read that she can still get dates? And how many have you had recently, you aged Uruguayan fuckhead?

Some serious fucking whiteknights on this thread and no mistake.

This thread should be permanently stickied. THIS is the ultimate redpill.

Strong Cope wrote:This thread should be permanently stickied. THIS is the ultimate redpill.

Word. As I keep trying to explain, a MALE with that deformity would have NO CHANCE IN HELL of getting romantic interest of any kind.

But a cunt cannot lose, even with severe facial disfigurements.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Oh give it up you old fucking dick. Did you not read that she can still get dates? And how many have you had recently, you aged Uruguayan fuckhead?

just look at her face and imagine what kind of dates she can get
you have posted descent posts recently but this is shameless you've disappointed me
you = ultra retard

Fabie wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Oh give it up you old fucking dick. Did you not read that she can still get dates? And how many have you had recently, you aged Uruguayan fuckhead?

just look at her face and imagine what kind of dates she can get
you have posted descent posts recently but this is shameless you've disappointed me
you = ultra retard

I find it amusing that you think you have higher dating value than this cunt. You are a very old man living in some backwater South American shithole who no-one knows even exists. She on the other hand gets romantic encounters, even if it isn't with top tier men.

You = braindead shitheel beyond compare.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
baldingcorpse wrote:

If you don't like it, don't fucking persist with reading it.

Consider this, BC - imagine for a second if YOU looked like that. Can you honestly fucking say that any females would show empathy, sympathy or pity towards you? Of course not - they would slowly back up, away from your face, and discreetly vomit to themselves. No campaigns, no kindness, nothing.

I did actually watch that episode and as much as i sympathise with what happened to her, i could not help but think how lucky she is to be born female because if a male ended up looking like that it would be OVER, he wouldn't be able to get a date ever again, ..and that's the truth
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:I find it amusing that you think you have higher dating value than this cunt. You are a very old man living in some backwater South American shithole who no-one knows even exists. She on the other hand gets romantic encounters, even if it isn't with top tier men.

You = braindead shitheel beyond compare.

you are drunk and delirious you don't ever deserve a descent answer
anyways enjoy this video

OSTB wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:If you don't like it, don't fucking persist with reading it.

I did actually watch that episode and as much as i sympathise with what happened to her, i could not help but think how lucky she is to be born female because if a male ended up looking like that it would be OVER, he wouldn't be able to get a date ever again, ..and that's the truth

OSTB, you a like a roulette spin... sometimes you totally disagree with me, sometimes you get the point... and you GET it here, brah.

This isn't Norwood Cemetery being his usual cuntlike self - I am trying to get exactly that point home: this woman can get validation from the opposite sex. Period. The quantity and the quality is not the point.

She can get it, many average or non-deformed ugly guys cannot. How clear cut do I have to spell out the the female advantage for others on here?

Fabie wrote:you are drunk and delirious you don't ever deserve a descent answer
anyways enjoy this video

I don't drink and I hate the England football team. Try again, mein faggot.

so she gets a date on a scripted TV show that's meant to entertain the masses, and now we have proof that she, a heavily disfigured woman, has more sexual market value than your standard below-average SHer ??

just fucking lol

there's no doubt she has more value than her EQUALLY DISFIGURED MALE, but her bhaving more value than your below-average male = coping fantasy

cats wrote:She still has 10x the sexual market value of an average male. You could even put her pics up on a dating site and see. Just like the pig girl experiment, guys will still be messaging her like crazy.

coping hyperbole

Percolator wrote:so she gets a date on a scripted TV show that's meant to entertain the masses, and now we have proof that she, a heavily disfigured woman, has more sexual market value than your standard below-average SHer ??

just fucking lol

there's no doubt she has more value than her EQUALLY DISFIGURED MALE, but her bhaving more value than your below-average male = coping fantasy

Simple.

Make an online dating profile with your face, and make a second one with hers. Wait and see which one gets the most interest. Clue - it won't be you.

Oh, and the programme made it clear she had enjoyed subsequent dates off-camera. If anyone here is 'coping', it certainly isn't me.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Percolator wrote:so she gets a date on a scripted TV show that's meant to entertain the masses, and now we have proof that she, a heavily disfigured woman, has more sexual market value than your standard below-average SHer ??

just fucking lol

Simple.

Make an online dating profile with your face, and make a second one with hers. Wait and see which one gets the most interest. Clue - it won't be you.

Oh, and the programme made it clear she had enjoyed subsequent dates off-camera. If anyone here is 'coping', it certainly isn't me.

that's not scientific anyway

now imagine what kind of "power" she had before she became disfigured.

THAT is how much power the average female has compared to you. don't forget it.

Norwood Cemetery wrote: imagine for a second if YOU looked like that. Can you honestly fucking say that any females would show empathy, sympathy or pity towards you? Of course not - they would slowly back up, away from your face, and discreetly vomit to themselves. No campaigns, no kindness, nothing.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:I'd love to see a male with the same affliction get a 'date'... just fucking Jordan at the mere prospect.

Don't post it MyBalls...

Don't...

Ah fuckit

I'll take 'Treacher Collins up in that blondes bumhole' for 20 please Bob.

Now following the logic ITT, Jono Treacher-Collins with the deformed fizzog has more SMV than anyone on this forum.

Cognitive dissonance coming ITT in 3...2...
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

^whatever

That's an anomaly

Go do the dating experiment with defined girl vs average guys face and see what happens. But you know we're right
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice